Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,244 members, 7,880,911 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:00 AM

Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR (60433 Views)

Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by NairaMaster1(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2021
chinjo:
That tailor that sewed buhari's trouser should be declared a national hero. That trouser is a pictorial representation of what the Economy looks like under Buhari.

Abba Kyari is the tailor. He can't be arrested.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by xxgig(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
I thought they said no one came to visit Buhari, are those ghosts?

BTW, this Buhari visit really deh hurt some people o
Seriously look at those pictures very well, you will find your answers in their faces, dresses and foot wears.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by favour32(m): 8:24am On Sep 10, 2021
The award winning bongo trousers.
The tailor wicked sha grin....like say I know the account details I for wire am some currency for him ingenuity and fearlessness.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by lexy2014: 8:27am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

but would 700m be spent to get people to come and welcome buhari?
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Masterkernel1: 8:28am On Sep 10, 2021
yarimo:
Hire or not president BUHARI was happily welcome by majority of patriotic imolite grin

Go and sit down. Mannequin vegetable in a Bongo trouser.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by onumadu: 8:29am On Sep 10, 2021
When Winston Churchill talked about a riddle wrapped in a mystery inside an enigma, he was really describing the Igbo nation. grin

4 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Psoul(m): 8:29am On Sep 10, 2021
Just look at the legs of those scanty crowd, you will know where they came from.
Igbos don't dress dat way especially Owerri youths.
Not to talk of when they heard that a president is coming to visit them.
They will look relatively smart.
Even those that the visit took by surprise, will still not dress like what we are seeing in these pics.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by annielady(f): 8:30am On Sep 10, 2021
You don't mean it, so there are still fools like you out there giving unimaginable support to the beautiful government that we are so fulfilled with grin grin grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by lkillbrokehoes: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Waste of money, corrupt thieves
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by sosowater: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

So those bishop, governors, women, youths and the likes are aboki.... You no tell me say una dey do mixed breeding with Fulani na... Haba, now I see why it is difficult to see a difference between a Fulani man who is unforgiving and an ipob infested youth who is a hate bigotry... The earlier una get serious with your leaders the better for you all.

Among the 12, there must be a Judas.

In the pictures that he was talking about, those people were hausas. I know you know that it's true, but, check again and confirm.

No doubt some igbo people will come out, but, there weren't muan impressive population. Most people you see there are party leaders, pro government supporters and people that are looking for easy 5k.

Betrayal happens in every tribe.

You don't expect 100 percent compliance.

Did you watch the video posted by Sahara reporters?

That shows you the level of decay and unacceptability.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by TEDHorsePower: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Ndi Imo ndo nu. See imo scarce resources wasted for jamboree. Meanwhile their roads are dilapidated, IMSUTH and IMSU are pig farms just to mention a few
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by moneyissweet(m): 8:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Online Ipob tormentor.

Come to any parts of South east and say it.

In fact, if you are in Lagos and get mind go to Ireland,trade Fair,alaba or even tejuosho market and say it.

Amu

richmond500:
who told u I have been a proponent of Ijaw nation?

I am an ipob tormentor

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Traplord09: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Is welcome to imo State was ... Bad I hard de song....
Woman in igbo language de man did not understand de song...
Lol
Dose are rented fulani people.... ......
Abba kyari super cup. Dss must fine de man for given him a bad clothes
That de definition of bad country... .. .....
See shoe �. Da look were da pick from road..
No wonder British aways call them slaves......

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Iko5000: 8:31am On Sep 10, 2021
Yes the hungry people that came out did so because they did it out of love sic sic . May the Buhari sprit you love rule you household.
richmond500:

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by seyz91(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2021
cheesy
chinjo:
That tailor that sewed buhari's trouser should be declared a national hero. That trouser is a pictorial representation of what the Economy looks like under Buhari.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Psoul(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2021
abouzaid:

Omakwanu ka anyi si kwado? Lol

O na agba ha ghaari.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Frales6(f): 8:33am On Sep 10, 2021
hmmm
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Xkalaban(m): 8:35am On Sep 10, 2021
Guyman02:
Look at those slippers it's synonymous with Okada riders from the North. Igbos don't wear such to important events, they will wear shoes, sandals or locally made palm slip-ons

It's undeniable. Those guys are abokis confirmed. If u zoom into the pic it becomes more obvious.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by bleskid: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2021
I'm coming ,, let check The soup bi cook.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by CHoccolaTE: 8:37am On Sep 10, 2021
I am sure 95% of that 700million went into the pockets of less than 20 thieves people thereby leaving the remaining money too small to hire proper crowd.

They now had to share 200naira per crowd members as against the 5000 naira that was initially planned thats why only 28 people showed up that day.

Eyaahh

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Chuzoetoh(m): 8:38am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
is that the practice of lies, propaganda and chest beating?
it is the practice of Otu nnegi
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by jditimiya(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2021
The evil that men seek live in the home like TV stand.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by ceaser: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2021
These people are even funny sef. If they can deny themselves daily bread for two days weekly in protest, you now think it is one useless meagre 5k that you will give them will make 'em to show up?

This is just the tip of the iceberg of what is to come in the next general elections down south.

Your 2k or 5k inducement for votes will no longer work.

As for those boys seen in the picture that came, find out if they are of Igbo extraction or Hausa-Fulanis. If they are Igbos, they should be declared persona non grata, their families should be excommunicated and banished from social interaction for the rest of their many generations. Let it be known in the stories and folk lores of how some families became estranged to their people for sabotaging the collective effort of their own.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by princewarri1985: 8:40am On Sep 10, 2021
Why will they show up when Nigerians are hungry and angry, bob marley once said in his song that you can fool some people sometimes, but you cant fool them all the time, it's very obvious that Nigeria is in a state of quigmire, Nigeria is a failed state and also on life support right now, Buhari will go down in history as the worst president Nigeria ever had!
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by juman(m): 8:40am On Sep 10, 2021
The security people stopped them from coming.
Simple as ABC.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by sameks08(m): 8:41am On Sep 10, 2021
majority of you typing rubish are from core north defending their clueless brother while the good people of IMO state stand their grand and reject him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by pikechukwu6(m): 8:43am On Sep 10, 2021
No Igbo man will come out tonsuch occasion with bathroom slipper... It's only aboki hired that will show up

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Elliotwaveforec: 8:46am On Sep 10, 2021
Nice one collect the money, don't go out

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by zuto4u(m): 8:48am On Sep 10, 2021
U are actually right bro. Those are aboki faces oooo.... Anyways, God bless Igbo people and Nigeria at large. I stand for peace, love and progress.
Penguin2:

Talk true, no be aboki people u dey see for those pictures or are you going to play the ostrich?
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by od501: 8:49am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
who told u I have been a proponent of Ijaw nation?

I am an ipob tormentor

ipob tormentor kee?

Don't flatter yourself. You are just another low IQ fellow I have been observing in this group.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Smooyis(m): 8:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Broveens42:

Hahahaha.
They are just jealous.
The "Igbos are not United" argument has been buried today.

Let any other region do any form of protest with 100% compliance...let's see

Compliance under durex. Under fear of the unknown men gun�

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Militants Playing Football On Benin-Lagos Expressway - Ehiwario Jude (Video,Pic) / Tinubu Always Took Wristwatches From Atiku’s Hands – Ngige’s Ex-commissioner / Fani-Kayode: Yorubas Won The Civil War For Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.