Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,880 members, 7,935,770 topics. Date: Friday, 30 August 2024 at 03:30 PM

Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR (60580 Views)

Police Killed Chigozie Nwaiwu & Labelled Him IPOB Leader To Cover Up - SR / But For My 2,000 Rented Crowd, Buhari Would Have Met Empty Stadium – Umahi / Fayose’s Last Dinner Party, Food Wasted As Political Appointees, Friends Shun It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Airoflaw(m): 8:51am On Sep 10, 2021
angry

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by seunjungle1(m): 8:56am On Sep 10, 2021
Buhari suffer no be small

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by eteba(m): 9:02am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
I thought they said no one came to visit Buhari, are those ghosts?

BTW, this Buhari visit really deh hurt some people o
Those abok!s u see in the pictures with dirty slippers are the ones welcoming buhari in imo state.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by tradepunter: 9:06am On Sep 10, 2021
Na abokis full that pix waaaoohhhh grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Juliearth(f): 9:07am On Sep 10, 2021
chinjo:
That tailor that sewed buhari's trouser should be declared a national hero. That trouser is a pictorial representation of what the Economy looks like under Buhari.

LOL! Mind sharing the picture here?
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Ekealterego: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2021
See the dirty iron kwundem and dirty shoemakers these ones rented with 700 million.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
who told u I have been a proponent of Ijaw nation?

I am an ipob tormentor

No! You are Adaka Boro bloodline. He told people of his time the same thing.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by directonpc(m): 9:10am On Sep 10, 2021
Them for call me. I would go for the right price.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Adedapo57: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2021
WriterNig:
[s][/s]@SaharaReporters

did you even notice the caliber of human species at the event. These is the type of president this people truly deserve. Lowlifes
Aye won ti baje
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:11am On Sep 10, 2021
BKayy:
See their faces and carbon slippers.
These people na Aboki na
of course! That was why uzodinma had been romancing with them. Na Hausa Fulani terrorist people full there. It will be cheaper for them!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by agent01(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2021
WriterNig:
[s][/s]@SaharaReporters

Can something good come out from Sahara reporter?
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Scamburster(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2021
Anago55:
. If you ever believed that that ediot is ijaw then you are ignorant of what goes on in this forum orchestrated by afonjas
Oga na half educated Fulani.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Scamburster(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

So those bishop, governors, women, youths and the likes are aboki.... You no tell me say una dey do mixed breeding with Fulani na... Haba, now I see why it is difficult to see a difference between a Fulani man who is unforgiving and an ipob infested youth who is a hate bigotry... The earlier una get serious with your leaders the better for you all.
This one na new recruit.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by jumpmasta(m): 9:19am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

BTW, this Buhari visit really deh hurt some people sotay dem deh deny their own brothers say na Northerners. grin grin
Even a blind man knows those ones in the picture are those northerners who litter the streets picking scraps and other menial jobs . Why are you lying to yourself ?
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by tradepunter: 9:23am On Sep 10, 2021
od501:

ipob tormentor kee?

Don't flatter yourself. You are just another low IQ fellow I have been observing in this group.

Leave him, people like him end miserable.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Decency2020(f): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2021
It was very clear the northern waste scavengers welcomed their own brother in the east.

Where are those women that entertain with cultural dances in the east as we use to see before. It is a testament to my yesterday post that buhari is rejected in the east.

Watch the pictures with red arrow, it very clear that they are not Igbos. I know a Yoruba when I see one and Igbos and the northerners don't look alike.

1 Like

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by resourcedude: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2021
Chai!!!! Who on earth will believe that these miscreants are Imolites my brothers?
are you sure they are not the ungun know men, time shall tell.

The region and the people have rejected this man.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Kingsleystunner(m): 9:27am On Sep 10, 2021
700m for rented bus while people are dying of hunger � who do we offend
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Chrisvotel: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2021
Na WA Oo��
Well I need a whatsapp group that teaches programming
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Yusufisraelj(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:

BTW, this Buhari visit really deh hurt some people sotay dem deh deny their own brothers say na Northerners. grin grin

I seriously don't get it. Buhari has his failures, but unnecessary hating is what I don't get.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Ify3: 9:34am On Sep 10, 2021
[quote author=WriterNig post=105653704][s][/s]@SaharaReporters

Please how did you get at the figure? Show us the proof or keep quiet for the rest of your life.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by GalaticHorde: 9:35am On Sep 10, 2021
yarimo:
Hire or not president BUHARI was happily welcome by majority of patriotic imolite grin
with this particular majority being the minutest minority grin
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Joromi1: 9:41am On Sep 10, 2021
yarimo:
Hire or not president BUHARI was happily welcome by majority of patriotic imolite grin
Where is the majority? You mean the shoemakers and sugarcane sellers they rented along the road? They don't even know why they were called. Look at their dressing carefully and tell me you're not seeing your terrorist Jihadist Muslim brothers.

Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by SaiOsinbajo: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2021
sosowater:

Among the 12, there must be a Judas.

In the pictures that he was talking about, those people were hausas. I know you know that it's true, but, check again and confirm.

No doubt some igbo people will come out, but, there weren't muan impressive population. Most people you see there are party leaders, pro government supporters and people that are looking for easy 5k.

Betrayal happens in every tribe.

You don't expect 100 percent compliance.

Did you watch the video posted by Sahara reporters?

That shows you the level of decay and unacceptability.

I don't deal with Sahara reports because their information aren't true and many times they've proven that. But for your explanation I accept that not all are igbos but there are igbos. Now, this is done by all political parties and I've experienced such so my debate is not about no hausa present but the presence of igbos and negating the falllacy that no Igbo man can be bought.

I appreciate you
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by SaiOsinbajo: 9:50am On Sep 10, 2021
Decency2020:
It was very clear the northern waste scavengers welcomed their own brother in the east.

Where are those women that entertain with cultural dances in the east as we use to see before. It is a testament to my yesterday post that buhari is rejected in the east.

Watch the pictures with red arrow, it very clear that they are not Igbos. I know a Yoruba when I see one and Igbos and the northerners don't look alike.

I guess the ones on shoes and leather slippers are robots... You guys can't stop amazing me and when does putting such determines your locality because I have igbos, yorubas, hausas, urhobos, ijaws etc in my state who put on such. Get another stuff to impress us
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by SaiOsinbajo: 9:53am On Sep 10, 2021
Scamburster:

This one na new recruit.

Old timers well done o
Minister for identifying old and new recruits.
Anyone who doesn't buy into your hate and false, deceptive approach becomes a recruit. That's why you're being detested by people who reason with their brains and not just their head
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Rastaramsey(m): 9:54am On Sep 10, 2021
700 million??
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Bishop4real: 9:54am On Sep 10, 2021
BKayy:
See their faces and carbon slippers.
These people na Aboki na

And what's wrong with an "aboki" coming out to give solidarity to his brother? What
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by RichAbujaGuy: 10:00am On Sep 10, 2021
The fact is written in the history books forever. PMB visited a region of the nation that didn't support him politically but visited there anyway to commend progress.
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by NikAustine: 10:01am On Sep 10, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

Old timers well done o
Minister for identifying old and new recruits.
Anyone who doesn't buy into your hate and false, deceptive approach becomes a recruit. That's why you're being detested by people who reason with their brains and not just their head
Oga you're an APC supporter...we can see it in your moniker and that also makes you a Terrorist
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Akuruoulo(m): 10:03am On Sep 10, 2021
richmond500:
who told u I have been a proponent of Ijaw nation?

I am an ipob tormentor

I have never seen any malam tormenting us.
Do u think u made sense by saying u are tormenting who doesn't care about ur stupidity ?
Re: Buhari In Imo: ₦700m Wasted As Rented Crowd Refuses To Show Up - SR by Akuruoulo(m): 10:05am On Sep 10, 2021
SaiOsinbajo:

So those bishop, governors, women, youths and the likes are aboki.... You no tell me say una dey do mixed breeding with Fulani na... Haba, now I see why it is difficult to see a difference between a Fulani man who is unforgiving and an ipob infested youth who is a hate bigotry... The earlier una get serious with your leaders the better for you all.

U are a waste of sperm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ghanaians Now Use Tinubu To Banter Nigerians / kemi-Olunloyo: Fani-Kayode Impregnated Bianca Ojukwu Twice In London / Rashida Bello Wanted By EFCC, Spotted In Aso Rock With Aisha Buhari, Remi Tinubu

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.