Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,127 members, 7,887,261 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:07 AM

Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo (18322 Views)

Imo Police Uncover JESUS LIFE ASSEMBLY Used As Baby Factory, Arrest Pastor / $11.8M Worth Of Cocaine Disguised As Baby Wipes Seized On US/Mexico Border / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Doraty1(f): 10:21pm On Sep 09, 2021
The Imo State command of the Nigeria Police has uncovered a church at MCC, Uratta in Owerri north council area of the state, new born babies are sold to willing buyers. Witnesses said young pregnant girls are kept in the church till they give birth and the babies sold to intending buyers.

A statement by the State police spokesperson, Michael Abattam noted that tactical team of the command swung into action when one Amarachi Dioku,18 years of age from Umudurualaoka, Uba Ifakala in Mbaitoli area was declared missing.

Abattam said intelligence report revealed that she was sighted at the church known as Jesus Life Assembly Church located also at Uratta.

According to the statement ,the Commissioner of Police, Imo State Command, Rabiu Hussaini immediately dispatched the command’s Anti kidnapping unit, who mobilised and stormed the church.

A resident evangelist of the church, Ugochi Orisakwe ,age 47 was arrested along side his gang members namely, Chidi Orisakwe , 34 , Pauline Nwagbunwanne , 42 , Elizabeth Uzoma,61 and Chibueze Joy ,31 years.

The victim, Dioku was however rescued unhurt with five months old pregnancy according to the police and was immediately, taken to a government hospital for treatment. She was later reunited with her parents amidst jubilation.

On interrogation, Evangelist Orisakwe Abattam said confessed to have been using the church as a place where young girls are kept, impregnated and after delivery, the girls are paid off and their babies sold to rich and childless clients .

Meanwhile, investigation the police said is on going and as well efforts to arrest other members of the syndicate who are said to be on the run.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/breaking-police-uncover-church-used-as-baby-factory-in-imo/

5 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by ChiefSosa(m): 10:24pm On Sep 09, 2021
The buyers, those that impregnate the girls, those that brought the girls and those that harbor those girls, should be sold as slaves to Libya or those other Arab countries.
*I have landed*
On interrogation, Evangelist Orisakwe Abattam said confessed to have been using the church as a place where young girls are kept, impregnated and after delivery, the girls are paid off and their babies sold to rich and childless clients .
We have orphanage homes, if the childless clients want children; they should adopt from the right agencies.
*I have seriously landed*

domchike:
Ur right but govt agencies are the cause they make adoption very difficult as is the case with every of Nigerian agencies why childless couple take some other easy means
Got your point! But, no matter how difficult govt agencies make adoption look, its always the right decision to go through them. The agencies make it difficult for security and welfare concerns of the child. Some adopters are devils in disguise and have ulterior motives (u know say na naija we dey na). Some will maltreat the child, & will threaten the child not to speak up, even when govt officials visit them to check up on the child. Some will adopt the child around age 2, then will return the child around age 8, who wants to adopt the child around such age? Thereby making things more difficult for the child and the govt agencies. There's different reasons these agencies make it difficult, na condition make crayfish bend.
But, If you have the RIGHT and CORRECT documents/information about yourself without hiding anything, you're able to answer all the agency's queries and they all confirm to be true, the new home you want to take the adopted child to is a safe environment, you prove yourself to be responsible and people can attest to it, etc... trust me, they'll give you the child to adopt. Just give them sometime to make some findings about you. Remember: this is a human being you're adopting and not a cat.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by chatinent: 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
It's a tragedy the way the very people with smiling faces we greet good morning to are the very people doing these abysmal contretemps.

History will never forgive this generation. Even the people in Noah's day didn't commit this anvil chorus as committed in our present doomsday. The degree of immorality and the get-money-by-all-means mentality is really the problem we face in this country!

The ladies should be arrested and not jailed; they should be flogged severely and made to sign an undertaking not to go back to such counterproductive acts.

Morality should be a compulsory course in tertiary institutions.

My anger is directed to those traders. They should be shoot at sight.

Where is the peace?

Why are we evil!

Why are we the demons we pray against!

Where are the good persons?

Where is your conscience when you can do anything for money! For the money that cannot add a single day to your lifespan!

Such tomfoolery!

Such preposterous inclinations!

We need another Noah.

Man's government has failed!

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Bola146(f): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2021
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by 360degreess(m): 10:29pm On Sep 09, 2021
;Inyamris grin grin grin

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by MrBrownJay1(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
what god did they worship in that evil "church"?!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Totilopussylick(m): 10:31pm On Sep 09, 2021
God is not the author of confusion,

Where darkness rules

He's lights shine and expose all the evildoers.

There cup is filled, now i hope they are enjoying the blues inside police cell undecided.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by NGpatriot: 10:32pm On Sep 09, 2021
What's new? Na business, na trading, anything to make money build village mansion with the blood of the innocents..

grin grin

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by vertueptime: 10:40pm On Sep 09, 2021
The pastor should be flogged publicly with 3 mouth Koboko and jailed 15 yrs in prison with hard labor

3 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by DrSamOnowu87(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
The buyers, those that impregnate the girls, those that brought the girls and those that harbor those girls, should be sold as slaves to Libya or those other Arab countries.
*I have landed*

We have orphanage homes, if the childless clients want children; they should adopt from the right agencies.
All d above mentioned culprits,category of people alongside Bubu should be sent to Afghanistan with immediate effect.

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Arewalegend: 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2021
cheesy
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Christistruth00: 10:52pm On Sep 09, 2021
ChiefSosa:
*I have landed*

Isn’t this an Abomination ?
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Lamasta(m): 10:54pm On Sep 09, 2021
Nawa for all this baby factory people o even inside church them still dey produce God help us from this people

3 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Aboks(m): 12:10am On Sep 10, 2021
Baby factory inside church kwa

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Bornsinner7: 4:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Baby factory disguising as a church..

The cleverness of man is hard and unkind.. the heart of man is wicked and cold..

Humanity has lost it's course and plunged into evil and dernicious deeds..

5 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Abdulmumin412(m): 4:43am On Sep 10, 2021
Oh
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Franzinni: 4:44am On Sep 10, 2021
But it is sounding like the girls are involved in the demonic act ... since they are getting paid for thrusting a life into uncertainty

God told me, the harm of an infant is one of the worse things you can do to invoke His wrath ...some women are looking for the fruit of the womb but deep down they know the source of the problem.

Babies of all living things,are the most powerful entities in existence because they are pure potential. They are spirits in the realm of the physical ... looking in the eyes of a baby is the closest thing to seeing God.

Peace.

2 Likes

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Damn it shocked shocked

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Olarewaju89: 4:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Inside life

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by SecretReporter(f): 4:44am On Sep 10, 2021
Ok

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Lexusgs430: 4:45am On Sep 10, 2021
How can I get a job at this church......... wink
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by greenie77: 4:50am On Sep 10, 2021
I hope they trace those clients who have bought babies from them.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Etizz: 4:54am On Sep 10, 2021
I think there is money in this business, if not, I wonder why someone will sell innocent babies just like that....this is sad...
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Southernigbo: 4:55am On Sep 10, 2021
Igbo ppl wanna make money by whichever way

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Olarewajutv: 5:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Chile'e don-dada
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by AntiChristian: 5:00am On Sep 10, 2021
Terrier99/Terrence99, you must be the Daddy GO of this church!

Crime is crime so far as the law recognises it as such!

Crime is crime no matter where it's being committed.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by mfm04622: 5:07am On Sep 10, 2021
chatinent:
It's a tragedy the way the very people with smiling faces we greet good morning to are the very people doing these abysmal contretemps.

History will never forgive this generation. Even the people in Noah's day didn't commit this anvil chorus as committed in our present doomsday. The degree of immorality and the get-money-by-all-means mentality is really the problem we face in this country!

The ladies should be arrested and not jailed; they should be flogged severely and made to sign an undertaking not to go back to such counterproductive acts.

Morality should be a compulsory course in tertiary institutions.

My anger is directed to those traders. They should be shoot at sight.

Where is the peace?

Why are we evil!

Why are we the demons we pray against!

Where are the good persons?

Where is your conscience when you can do anything for money! For the money that cannot add a single day to your lifespan!

Such tomfoolery!

Such preposterous inclinations!

We need another Noah.

Man's government has failed!

No lady voluntarily go to a baby factory! They go there to hide the fact they are pregnant and get rid if the product of pregnancy.
The solution is the mindset of other citizens. If other Nigerians stop treating unmarried pregnant ladies with disdain and contempt, ladies will have no reason to go to baby factory.
Then the other type of baby factories. Where young ladies are kidnapped and raped till they get pregnant then the baby sold off, nothing except harsh punishment for the perpetrators can stop that
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Sonnobax15(m): 5:13am On Sep 10, 2021
undecided
It's just a pity that the same people whom we look up are the same people wgo are killing us codedly undecided
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Grace001: 5:22am On Sep 10, 2021
Something dey happen inside life
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by mu2sa2: 5:30am On Sep 10, 2021
O Lord, save us from the murderous tendencies and money rituals of igbos. Hardly one single person among them can be trusted. One single person! Murderers, ritualists, robbers, worse than boko haram, pretender Christians.
O God, continue to bless our dear native land of Nigeria and shame her detractors.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by xproducer: 5:36am On Sep 10, 2021
The heart is deceitful above all things, And desperately wicked; Who can know it? I, the Lord, search the heart, I test the mind, Even to give every man according to his ways, According to the fruit of his doings." - Jeremiah 17:9-10

1 Like

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by tayour917i(m): 5:41am On Sep 10, 2021
It's a church... Nobody is blaming the religion..... If nah mosque or an alfa...... Islam will suffer the blame... My wild thoughts

10 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Shoot Okada Man Dead In Ebonyi Over N100 Bribe (Graphic Photo) / Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter / Soldiers Arrest 8 Armed Bandits In Taraba State (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.