Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,478 members, 7,901,338 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 08:45 AM

Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo (18334 Views)

Imo Police Uncover JESUS LIFE ASSEMBLY Used As Baby Factory, Arrest Pastor / $11.8M Worth Of Cocaine Disguised As Baby Wipes Seized On US/Mexico Border / Police Uncover Baby Factory In Lagos, Rescue 19 Pregnant Girls, Arrest 2 suspect (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by chatinent: 10:48am On Sep 10, 2021
mfm04622:

No lady voluntarily go to a baby factory! They go there to hide the fact they are pregnant and get rid if the product of pregnancy.
The solution is the mindset of other citizens. If other Nigerians stop treating unmarried pregnant ladies with disdain and contempt, ladies will have no reason to go to baby factory.
Then the other type of baby factories. Where young ladies are kidnapped and raped till they get pregnant then the baby sold off, nothing except harsh punishment for the perpetrators can stop that

You are right to an extent, meanwhile, some ladies go there after prostitution to sell and make money. Others go there to reproduce and sell.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by AntiChristian: 11:58am On Sep 10, 2021
Terrier99:

VAT beggar,
If i no be VAT Begger, then may begging be your portion!

how are you? Happy Jumat.
Fine.....
May Allah forgive you for the foolishness of today and always.

If it's truly I'm foolish then may Allah in His infinite wisdom grant me immense wisdom.

But if you lied with this your assertion, then foolishness and asinity be your portion today and always.

Aaamin.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Terrier99: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2021
AntiChristian:
If i no be VAT Begger, then may begging be your portion!

Fine.....

If it's truly I'm foolish then may Allah in His infinite wisdom grant me immense wisdom.

But if you lied with this your assertion, then foolishness and asinity be your portion today and always.

Aaamin.

You're a bandit loving vat beggar. Go bleep yours.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Blackmen07: 12:26pm On Sep 10, 2021
It's not new, even mazi kanu, ojkwu and co were a products of baby factory.

Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by AntiChristian: 12:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
Terrier99:

You're a bandit loving vat beggar. Go bleep yours.

Someone in your FAM who is a beggar needs the bleeping more!
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by Terrier99: 12:37pm On Sep 10, 2021
AntiChristian:

Someone in your FAM who is a beggar needs the bleeping more!

None. I don't have a family of dirty beggars like you. Sucks to be you
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by respectfully: 1:40pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ndi dots
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by DirtyBit(m): 4:29pm On Sep 10, 2021
This southern inyamiris at it again....they need population to win the 2023 election...IGBO presidency..Goodluck grin grin
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by AntiChristian: 8:17am On Sep 11, 2021
Terrier99:

None. I don't have a family of dirty beggars like you. Sucks to be you

And have any of my families ever come to you to beg? You evil braggart!

James 4:16
But as it is, you boast in your arrogance; all such boasting is evil.
Re: Police Uncover Church Used As Baby Factory In Imo by ofwest47(m): 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2021
We all know there are no more what is called churches again but business enterprises and your trade market can be in any form.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fulani Herdsmen Killing In Adamawa: Nigerians React On Twitter / Nigerian Police And Abuse Of Power, A Thread. / 20-year-old Student Faked Kidnap, Demanded Over $700,000 Ransom – Lagos Police

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.