Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,283 members, 7,950,476 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 02:55 PM

West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month (12098 Views)

Michail Antonio Is The First Teammate Of Zouma To Speak Out This Is What He Said / Kelechi Iheanacho Wins Premier League Player of the Month for March / Michail Antonio Crashes His Lamborghini On Christmas Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Bhol28: 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
Baller

1 Like

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Emola12(m): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2021
the real goat ronaldo will colect september own! like for RONALDO share for other player

2 Likes

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by donogaga(m): 1:57pm On Sep 10, 2021
Very well deserved.

The guy is a beast.... So strong and he tends to fight for every ball.

I like him.

2 Likes

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 1:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congratulations to him,well deserved accolades!
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Oladeleeleniyan(m): 2:02pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin grin grin
Blaqstick:
Where is bruno
He's whining for penalty not giving!

1 Like

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Gdskillful(m): 2:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
grin
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Mikael0407(m): 2:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Ikenna17:
Hello guys, I made one of the most entertaining Podcasts you'll listen to in a long while. It's about guys talking about issues that concern them in a light-hearted/semi serious manner. It's available on Spotify, Anchor, Google Podcasts and Apple Music . Please share and rate as you listen, I'm sure you'll enjoy it. The link to the streaming platforms are in my Signature, Cheers

Nice one bro, Will surely give it a listen

1 Like

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by tosaino95(m): 2:15pm On Sep 10, 2021
Abokiijebu:
RUBBISH. Chelsea Alonso deserve it, argue with ur grandma.
As a true blue fan i disagree with you.
Antonio deserve it more.

2 Likes

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by snoopz: 2:28pm On Sep 10, 2021
well deserved
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by bleskid: 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
thank God is not Bruno Fernandez ,

1 Like

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Treasure17(m): 2:38pm On Sep 10, 2021
Great guy. Bought him already for my FPL team.
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Numerouno94(m): 2:43pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelfrost:
Well Deserved...

That guy has grown massively to a very gutsy striker... Something Martial would have become if he didn't choose to become unfortunate.

grin grin
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Numerouno94(m): 2:44pm On Sep 10, 2021
WibusJaga:

Congrats to him.
Those of you thinking one guy will win the next one are in for a big disappointment.

Which guy angry angry
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Numerouno94(m): 2:45pm On Sep 10, 2021
Strugglingman:
A Defender turned into a beast of a striker by moyes and co.

Nice one for him

Was he a defender?
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Joebayo217: 2:46pm On Sep 10, 2021
bleskid:
thank God is not Bruno Fernandez ,
wetin u gain because say no be Bruno
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Athemisia: 2:53pm On Sep 10, 2021
kadraxkyle:
Ronaldo the GOAT will win the next one. smiley

Check my profile if you need a Dentist.
Come Ndi Boychesters, with the way una they make noise, if una no win una next match enh, say una come cut my ticket... Hmm... Ooo.... I make sure I send Ole to his village...

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Strugglingman: 2:55pm On Sep 10, 2021
Numerouno94:

Was he a defender?
yea
He started his career at westharm playing the right back position
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Kyase(m): 2:58pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Indeed... Moyes has been quite fantastic in transforming that average team into a force.

Same thing he did with Everton back then.

Maybe, just maybe, he should have been given a little more time at Old Trafford....

Kyase, Xynerise, Ray07, Fergie001, how una see am?!!
Little more time for what?
Moyes at United was behaving like Buhari
Moyes inherit a team that just won the league then finished 7th
The worst sef was Van gal, God! That old man was so annoying and arrogant
Small thing he will come to press and say “ my philosophy”, sha Na talk for another day be this
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Angelfrost(m): 3:03pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kyase:

Small thing he will come to press and say “ my philosophy”, sha Na talk for another day be this

Moyes inherited a semi-retiring squad of veterans... He was supposed to have started a rebuilding process.

However, I catch your drift... Nigga was just too inexperienced for that big role. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 3:04pm On Sep 10, 2021
Congrats G u deserve it enjoy it while it lasts and keep up d good form
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Rastaramsey(m): 3:05pm On Sep 10, 2021
Damnnnn niggarr
He really deserves it ❤️
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Rastaramsey(m): 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kyase:

Damnnnn niggarr
U call that a team, although Ferguson won the league with those players... All the same they are bleeped, imagine old vidic and Ferdinand, Manchester United was shit to watch then... Imagine Everton beating us home and away

1 Like

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

Moyes inherited a semi-retiring squad of veterans... He was supposed to have started a rebuilding process.

However, I catch your drift... Nigga was just too inexperienced for that big role. grin
yeah I get ur point

1 Like

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kyase:

hw far G we no day c u 4 our side again
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Kyase(m): 3:10pm On Sep 10, 2021
Angelfrost:

You finish talk
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Kyase(m): 3:11pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Damnnnn niggarr
U call that a team, although Ferguson won the league with those players... All the same they are bleeped, imagine old vidic and Ferdinand, Manchester United was shit to watch then... Imagine Everton beating us home and away

Now who was suppose to sign players for him?
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Kyase(m): 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2021
Enoch3721:
hw far G we no day c u 4 our side again
I dey busy lately
In fact Na this weekend I go get small breathing space
I go soon enter there

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Rastaramsey(m): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kyase:

Now who was suppose to sign players for him?

Of course, he wasn't adequately backed by the board...
Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by magzey: 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2021
Blaqstick:
Where is bruno
No be penalty goal scorer dem dey look for grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Kyase(m): 3:18pm On Sep 10, 2021
Rastaramsey:

Of course, he wasn't adequately backed by the board...

He never asked for it
He preferred bring fellaini and signing mata with one name I can’t remember

He sanctioned the sell of zaha because he was dating his daughter

Abeg I no want moyes

1 Like

Re: West Ham United's Michail Antonio Wins Premier League Player Of The Month by Nobody: 3:25pm On Sep 10, 2021
Kyase:

I dey busy lately
In fact Na this weekend I go get small breathing space
I go soon enter there
kk but u don miss plenty stuff

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

FIFPRO Assisting Super Falcons In Dispute With NFF. / Emmanuel Emenike May Be Jailed For 3 Years For Faking Injury / Bernd Leno Wins Arsenal Player Of The Month For November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.