Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,688 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:45 PM

Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex (11847 Views)

Be Sincere! Where Is The Weirdest Place You Have Had Sęx? / Weirdest Place(s) You Have Masturbated / Weirdest Place You’ve Had Sex ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by OkuFaba(m): 4:13pm On Sep 11, 2021
bdon123:

Tell us more how did it happen.How did u meet her.Some of us wan learn moves
I've known her since, that day was the only day the sex could work, she was sober and sad, but my joystïck was a happy tablet and she slept like a baby, thanking me for making her feel okay and relaxed

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by becky39000(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I held sukura omo iya alagbo like my new bride and I was giving it to her with the speed of light, I was going at the speed of 5 strokes per second, then this dude that has 4 heads just burst open the mortuary's door and started chasing us around, I used the juju that Mr abija gave me to vanish from the mortuary alongside sukura. We landed in a cementary in songo ota but we didn't stop banging. Then a dwarf came out of one of the graves and started playing guitar for us, another dwarf came and was cradling my balls in excitement. I looked to my left and saw a one eyed guy with hunch back coming towards us, he held his microphone like no man's business. Few minutes later the 4 headed dude came and swallow my dwarf guitarist. I clinched tight to my sukura and we started banging and running, the 4 headed dude started singing, you can only run run run pass Terry G when you run mad. We ran for one hour and I was ready to ejaculate, as the 4 headed dude approached us, I sprayed my hot cream all over his 4 heads. It happened that the acid from my ice cream was too much for him to handle, then he died. That was when I woke up from the dream

Wetin we no go see for NL

This really cracked me up

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Shutupthere: 4:56pm On Sep 11, 2021
shomutuski:
Ventura mall restroom
Shoprite parking lot
Ibadan people and their dirty ways
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Afostev11(m): 6:25pm On Sep 11, 2021
Ayo2004:

Thanks man.
Going to reach out since I have nothing to lose

How you are so optimistic about everything is appalling
I'm just always, just play your card smartly and let fate decide
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Nobody: 6:41pm On Sep 11, 2021
becky39000:

Wetin we no go see for NL

This really cracked me up

grin grin grin grin grin
It is well with you, carry on, better pikin

1 Like

Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by shomutuski(m): 7:11pm On Sep 11, 2021
Shutupthere:

Ibadan people and their dirty ways

Odee that's the only thing you could muster; ibadan people. I no even be yoruba plus i don't live there.

Mans mad cus mans not getting some.

Incel.
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by kelvinezeh55(m): 7:50pm On Sep 11, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Ma niggi grin

you understand
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by UndauntedYOCA(f): 10:01pm On Sep 11, 2021
duro4chang:
You lie no be small. Make you self try am .
Lol, I no get body for trouble. Na jeje I dey go. I'll pass.
Nagode sosei. grin
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by duro4chang(m): 7:38am On Sep 12, 2021
UndauntedYOCA:

Lol, I no get body for trouble. Na jeje I dey go. I'll pass.
Nagode sosei. grin
Ok then. Baa komi. Shikena.
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Polynek(m): 9:46am On Sep 12, 2021
dannyrhymes600:
I held sukura omo iya alagbo like my new bride and I was giving it to her with the speed of light, I was going at the speed of 5 strokes per second, then this dude that has 4 heads just burst open the mortuary's door and started chasing us around, I used the juju that Mr abija gave me to vanish from the mortuary alongside sukura. We landed in a cementary in songo ota but we didn't stop banging. Then a dwarf came out of one of the graves and started playing guitar for us, another dwarf came and was cradling my balls in excitement. I looked to my left and saw a one eyed guy with hunch back coming towards us, he held his microphone like no man's business. Few minutes later the 4 headed dude came and swallow my dwarf guitarist. I clinched tight to my sukura and we started banging and running, the 4 headed dude started singing, you can only run run run pass Terry G when you run mad. We ran for one hour and I was ready to ejaculate, as the 4 headed dude approached us, I sprayed my hot cream all over his 4 heads. It happened that the acid from my ice cream was too much for him to handle, then he died. That was when I woke up from the dream
Kuku Kill me with laughter grin grin grin
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Nobody: 10:46am On Sep 12, 2021
Polynek:
Kuku Kill me with laughter grin grin grin

Ma niggi grin
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Polynek(m): 10:53am On Sep 12, 2021
dannyrhymes600:

Ma niggi grin
Mehn ur comment is very funny no cap grin cheesy
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Nobody: 11:01am On Sep 12, 2021
Polynek:
Mehn ur comment is very funny no cap grin cheesy
Thanks Boss grin
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Igbankpa(m): 11:11am On Sep 12, 2021
Ayo2004:

We don't talk anymore
I just see her IG posts,like and move on..

Na my parents cause this wahala,in secondary school,I wasn't rich or too fine or too smart,what made me a big boy was football
I don't mean to brag but I was literally invicible
I was like the Lionel Messi of my school..
Those dribbles,long shots, skills,killer passes made the entire school hail
me,if I just touch ball,everybody go dey shout...
the girls go just corner me after the match
Even ss3 boys and our teachers were scared to play against me and my guys..
My classmates I1 and I2 go just dey fight for me anytime we want to play ball
Those days were my best because I was like a god
Even the local competition with other schools,I always led my team to victory
My neighbors,classmates and teachers usually urged me to start playing football

I begged and begged my parents to let me play football but my father promised to stop funding my life if I tried such
Once,when I was 14,before I was forced to go to science class so I can study medicine,I argued with my father about it but he gave me the beating of my life
When I tried to get in touch with one of my uncles abroad,it led to a fight with my father..
Omo na so that dream just comot

Nowadays,when things are not going right,I wonder how life could have been rosy for me if I was allowed to play football
E sure me say I for don dey ball for one European top team dey collect like €150k weekly dey chop life..

We meuvvee sha grin

this one touch me
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by twhy111(m): 9:03pm On Sep 12, 2021
NewDelhi:

Only you don use like 3 different monikers comment so far on this thread just to generate traffic. Get a life.
Bro pls add me to the telegram group
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jun 16, 2022
Kaykay999:
Her mom was admitted to the hospital near my house.She started watching me feeding my dog from there we got close until one night i had to jump the fence,she was boiling hot water alone and the kitchen is outside omo nah so we smash that night.
She’s so sweet damn !!!
Then in the morning my gateman one Fulani boy come dey reason me he saw a guy n girl f**king in that kitchen yesternight grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Me just keep calm dey smile.
guy man, u for tell am say na you
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by dayemanate: 11:15pm On Jun 16, 2022
Ok
Re: Weirdest Place You Have Ever Had Sex by Kaykay999(m): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2022
Ayo2004:

We don't talk anymore
I just see her IG posts,like and move on..

Na my parents cause this wahala,in secondary school,I wasn't rich or too fine or too smart,what made me a big boy was football
I don't mean to brag but I was literally invicible
I was like the Lionel Messi of my school..
Those dribbles,long shots, skills,killer passes made the entire school hail
me,if I just touch ball,everybody go dey shout...
the girls go just corner me after the match
Even ss3 boys and our teachers were scared to play against me and my guys..
My classmates I1 and I2 go just dey fight for me anytime we want to play ball
Those days were my best because I was like a god
Even the local competition with other schools,I always led my team to victory
My neighbors,classmates and teachers usually urged me to start playing football

I begged and begged my parents to let me play football but my father promised to stop funding my life if I tried such
Once,when I was 14,before I was forced to go to science class so I can study medicine,I argued with my father about it but he gave me the beating of my life
When I tried to get in touch with one of my uncles abroad,it led to a fight with my father..
Omo na so that dream just comot

Nowadays,when things are not going right,I wonder how life could have been rosy for me if I was allowed to play football
E sure me say I for don dey ball for one European top team dey collect like €150k weekly dey chop life..

We meuvvee sha grin

Some Parents are the number one dream killers.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Five Reasons Why Broke Girls Don't Deserve Rich Guys / See What A 16 Years Old Girl Posted About Room 306 Which Made People Blast Her / You Wont Believe This Woman With This Firm Boobs & Butt Has 5 Children(photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.