Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,407 members, 7,881,490 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 09:08 PM

You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why (1394 Views)

Lady About To Leave Nigeria Becomes Insane At Lagos Airport (Pix, Video) / Dangote Is Building Roads Across Nigeria; See Some Of Them (PHOTOS) / How People In Nigeria See Their Brothers Living Overseas (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by longlife101: 8:35am On Sep 11, 2021
Leaving one's country to settle in another [better] country is the current trend in Nigeria.

Traveling occasionally, = a Yes.

Relocation, = most likely a No.

Reason?

This post is for "inquest" purposes ONLY. Objective Feedbacks are welcome.

Through this exposé, if only a seed is sown that'll prompt further indepth research to the topic, the post may yet have saved its purpose. For "it is possible that at a later time, the seed that was sown when reading [this] will merge with the seed of enlightenment that each human being carries within, and suddenly that seed will sprout and come alive within" with something better.

Now, kindly try to see the other side of the coin before deciding for or against permanently leaving Nigeria. That's is, after evaluating and exhausting the scientific, "spiritual", and biological aspects, you can draw a personal conclusion.

Please NOTE: we are in no way saying people who do relocate are not good people, or can't be great people. That is not the topic.

You see, most people speak of Consequences, Karma, and Reincarnation. I won't argue if these are true or not: BUT:

1) Experiences I've had, make 'me' believe it's likely.

2) Science also speaks of every action having equal and opposite "reaction(s)".

3) Coupled with the fact that ALL Religion speaks of retribution, karma, atonement, and judgment in one form or there other. Where it's summed up that one reaps what s/he sows, and all.

Concurrently, how would you explain how a child coming into the world with some illness or 'fate' not obviously linked to the father or mother...? Wouldn't it be a consequence of some past deed(s) revealing themselves now?

And since God/Source, for those who believe in Him, is NOT partial, we are left with the fact that all humankind weave their Destiny: be it for Love and Light or Denseness and Darkness.

Therefore, for there to be a reaction there must have been an action. And for a new born child, the action must have preceded the child's birth, validating reincarnation. (The words "poor innocent child" would now take a new meaning)

From the foregone, being born in Nigeria, I want to believe is not luck or only a result of some biology consequence...

-you may be wondering why bring this up, and what's it's correlation with Leaving Nigeria, please continue reading, you're almost there.

Present experiences in Nigeria, 'could' be either or a combination of past ACTIONS or INACTIONS, or MISSION Karma (like in the case of Christ: His choice to come and make things better, meant He will face 'opposition'. i.e. someone who choose to help a drowning man might get wet.)

Any of the above might have warranted our presence in Nigeria.

That Nigeria is riddled with challenges may not be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. Just like parents disciplining their children; some people's best teacher might yet be suffering. -irony of parent's love.

As the case may be, running away, in this instance, migrating to another country, may not help ones 'intrinsic' development and evolution to consciousness. ~his aid may yet be where he is originally 'rooted'.

Hence, what if we were placed here in Nigeria to workout out our Karma/Salvation/Atonement/Redemption/Evolution/Ascension/HelpMany...etc?

As I also think "Where each of us is born is the effect of Karma as well.

"Those who should straighten with depravities and strife can delay it by going to an organised societies for example.

"And...

"Those who can only be refined by the crudity of Africa can evade it by migrating to a finner race...

"They only achieved a shift... because the environment they now live in cannot give them course to reflect on crudeness that gives birth to wanting to do better..."

Leaving the country on the surface may look beneficial. Can you burn-off the acquired Karma anywhere?, -most likely, and if otherwise, may even compound it.

Same thing we observe in nature. (The Warfare in Nature): imagine a "wild animal" being domesticated and you'd get the picture. Without allowing it to personally fight off dangers, or protect itself from harm, or outrun prey or hunter, and the associated agility that comes from being constantly alert, it could easily fall into disintegration and extinction. Same goes to necessary challenges where individuals are born.

By being forced to bestir itself under the weight of his/her challenges offered by his/her environmen of birth, the individual eventually learn NEEDED lessons, grows stronger, evolves in its consciousness and betters his/her, and other people's, experiences!!

Too, thinking about Bio and Morphic resonance: when Traditionalist say "the son of the soil", they are right! For there are particular beneficial rays coming from ones native place of origin, which may be weak, different or none existent in a foreign land, channelled by the earth's radiations, soil composition, plant, food, æther, stars, constalations and planetary alignments, geo-location, trajectory of the moon, etc, that nurtures the individual to thrive, and can help one to better work off Karma... These also explains why some plants or animals thrive in one location and don't at other locations.

Therefore, it might not be the best thing to permanently leave your country of origin.

Still evaluating all the correlations, and open to feedbacks from open minds: to leave or not to leave your country permanently, what say you?

Seun
Lalasticlala

Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by Decentdave(m): 9:18am On Sep 11, 2021
Q
Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by ifex370(m): 9:20am On Sep 11, 2021
Wetin op smoke abeg? undecided

9 Likes

Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by Winnerrrr(m): 9:33am On Sep 11, 2021
I'd appreciate it if you tune down the excess complexity of your write up.

4 Likes

Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by benjsniper33: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2021
A
Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by Telegram234(m): 10:13am On Sep 11, 2021
May thunder fire u
Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by longlife101: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2021
Winnerrrr:
I'd appreciate it if you tune down the excess complexity of your write up.

cheesy It could have gotten more complicated and deeper o, brotherly. Little wonder the elders say something about 'digging' to find anything valuable.

-This is the condensed simplified version o grin
Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by dasparrow: 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2021
So much gibberish. It made my poor head spin. If you cannot present your point in clear concise English, then there is no point opening a thread. In a failed attempt to make yourself sound "smart," you ended up making yourself look like you were under the influence of alcohol or something when you were writing your post.

5 Likes

Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by longlife101: 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2021
dasparrow:
So much gibberish. It made my poor head spin. If you cannot present your point in clear concise English, then there is no point opening a thread. In a failed attempt to make yourself sound "smart," you ended up making yourself look like you were under the influence of alcohol or something when you were writing your post.
son, it's nobody's fault you didn't grow up reading -and thinking deeply. -Guess you'd headaches reading it.

Try again, this time harder, and possibly give your feedback on the issue at hand. We'd appreciate it. Keep well. smiley

1 Like

Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by neutralmind: 9:34pm On Sep 11, 2021
Jargons

4 Likes

Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by Limassol(m): 9:49pm On Sep 11, 2021
What does karma has do with moving abroad?

3 Likes

Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by ednut1(m): 10:19pm On Sep 11, 2021
This one don kolo.

1 Like

Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by longlife101: 6:53am On Sep 12, 2021
Limassol:
Nice question.

-Please, patiently re-read, it's clearly expressed therein
Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by BlackSan: 8:42am On Sep 12, 2021
longlife101:
Leaving one's country to settle in another [better] country is the current trend in Nigeria.

Reason?

Through this exposé, if only a seed is sown that'll prompt further indepth research to the topic, the post may yet have saved its purpose. For "it is possible that at a later time, the seed that was sown when reading [this] will merge with the seed of enlightenment that each human being carries within, and suddenly that seed will sprout and come alive within" with something better.

Now, kindly try to see the other side of the coin before deciding for or against permanently leaving Nigeria. That's is, after evaluating and exhausting the scientific, "spiritual", and biological aspects, you can draw a personal conclusion.

Please NOTE: we are in no way saying people who do relocate are not good people, or can't be great people. That is not the topic.

You see, most people speak of Consequences, Karma, and Reincarnation. I won't argue if these are true or not: BUT:

3) Coupled with the fact that ALL Religion speaks of retribution, karma, atonement, and judgment in one form or there other. Where it's summed up that one reaps what s/he sows, and all.

Concurrently, how would you explain how a child coming into the world with some illness or 'fate' not obviously linked to the father or mother...? Wouldn't it be a consequence of some past deed(s) revealing themselves now?

And since God/Source, for those who believe in Him, is NOT partial, we are left with the fact that all humankind weave their Destiny: be it for Love and Light or Denseness and Darkness.

Therefore, for there to be a reaction there must have been an action. And for a new born child, the action must have preceded the child's birth, validating reincarnation. (The words "poor innocent child" would now take a new meaning)

From the foregone, being born in Nigeria, I want to believe is not luck or only a result of some biology consequence...

-you may be wondering why bring this up, and what's it's correlation with Leaving Nigeria, please continue reading, you're almost there.

Present experiences in Nigeria, 'could' be either or a combination of past ACTIONS or INACTIONS, or MISSION Karma (like in the case of Christ: His choice to come and make things better, meant He will face 'opposition'. i.e. someone who choose to help a drowning man might get wet.)

That Nigeria is riddled with challenges may not be a good or bad thing depending on how you look at it. Just like parents disciplining their children; some people's best teacher might yet be suffering. -irony of parent's love.

As the case may be, running away, in this instance, migrating to another country, may not help ones 'intrinsic' development and evolution to consciousness. ~his aid may yet be where he is originally 'rooted'.

Hence, what if we were placed here in Nigeria to workout out our Karma/Salvation/Atonement/Redemption/Evolution/Ascension/HelpMany...etc?

"Those who should straighten with depravities and strife can delay it by going to an organised societies for example.

"And...

"Those who can only be refined by the crudity of Africa can evade it by migrating to a finner race...

"They only achieved a shift... because the environment they now live in cannot give them course to reflect on crudeness that gives birth to wanting to do better..."

Leaving the country on the surface may look beneficial. Can you burn-off the acquired Karma anywhere?, -most likely, and if otherwise, may even compound it.

Same thing we observe in nature. (The Warfare in Nature): imagine a "wild animal" being domesticated and you'd get the picture. Without allowing it to personally fight off dangers, or protect itself from harm, or outrun prey or hunter, and the associated agility that comes from being constantly alert, it could easily fall into disintegration and extinction. Same goes to necessary challenges where individuals are born.

By being forced to bestir itself under the weight of his/her challenges offered by his/her environmen of birth, the individual eventually learn NEEDED lessons, grows stronger, evolves in its consciousness and betters his/her, and other people's, experiences!!

Too, thinking about Bio and Morphic resonance: when Traditionalist say "the son of the soil", they are right! For there are particular beneficial rays coming from ones native place of origin, which may be weak, different or none existent in a foreign land, channelled by the earth's radiations, soil composition, plant, food, æther, stars, constalations and planetary alignments, geo-location, trajectory of the moon, etc, that nurtures the individual to thrive, and can help one to better work off Karma... These also explains why some plants or animals thrive in one location and don't at other locations.

Therefore, it might not be the best thing to permanently leave your country of origin.

Still evaluating all the correlations, and open to feedbacks from open minds: to leave or not to leave your country permanently, what say you?

Seun
Lalasticlala

So you wrote so much and at the same time wrote nothing. Cause you didn't make any point just diverting from religion to "scientific assumptions"? LMAO

Creating a thread just to speak on your assumptions is more disgusting than the Patriotic Nigerians who hope for a better Nigeria someday.

But seriously, what happened to us? Our standard has gone so low that anyone can create a thread full of delusion and false assumption to insults our intelligent like the people in Nairaland are highschool kids. Sigh.
Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by BlackSan: 8:47am On Sep 12, 2021
longlife101:
son, it's nobody's fault you didn't grow up reading -and thinking deeply. -Guess you'd headaches reading it.

Try again, this time harder, and possibly give your feedback on the issue at hand. We'd appreciate it. Keep well. smiley

Now it all makes sense, this was a copy and paste nonsense by a highschool kid. You can't even explain the nonsense written up there. You are not qualify to called an educated illiterate because those kind of people may be dumb but they will tell you word for word what they listened to in class.

But you! You are a low class grade but No knowledge about anything.
Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by BlackSan: 8:49am On Sep 12, 2021
longlife101:
Nice question.

-Please, patiently re-read, it's clearly expressed therein

A dumb reply when you couldn't think of a sensible explanation of the beautiful nonsense written up there.
Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by Lsofdk(m): 9:09am On Sep 12, 2021
If this isn't crack.
Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by Passionate1(m): 9:21am On Sep 12, 2021
What d fuckkkk am I reading!

Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by Suspectzero(m): 6:39pm On Sep 12, 2021
Your "beliefs" about Karma and all that other nonsense you wrote up is not based in reality. It is based on your fantasies. Maybe you are stuck in Nigeria and have no avenue to escape to in order to compensate you think up fantastical and illogical reasons why it's best to remain rooted in Nigeria anyway.

This is the one life you have. You die and you are done. Anything else about after life or pre-life is all fantasy and products of people's imagination.

I guess the United States of America should never have prospered then because it was the Brits who immigrated there to set up a colony and you know how many Natives were slaughtered in order for them to get their way? And then what about the Slavery of Africans that went on there for well over a century. Why hasn't Karma caught up to them yet? Why have they gone on to become the most advanced and prosperous nation on earth?

Stop with all your fantasy and face reality. Your coping mechanism for the reality you find yourself in is not going to move anyone. You are alone in your musings.
Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 12, 2021
Op bia, you better behave yourself before I vex. angry

Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by damoceile: 7:49pm On Sep 12, 2021
Limassol:

Same thing I was about to say the very moment I saw karma grin
Re: You May Not Need To Permanently Leave Nigeria: See Why by omoluka: 9:01pm On Sep 12, 2021
longlife101:

Reason?

"And...

Seun
Lalasticlala
Product of alcohol mixed with codine

You only have one life to live

It is your choice, you can choose to experience the worst or the best humanity has to offer

YOLO

(1) (Reply)

Japa To Slavery / Do I Need Transit Visa? / Visa Enquiries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.