Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,060 members, 7,906,926 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 06:59 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (444) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (907746 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (618) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by GorillaApp(m): 9:18am On Jun 15, 2023
giselle237:
priority fees hardly comes back in… without so much stress.. hardly
Better to upload a cover letter explaining this error than to cancel because that priority fee will go.
Tnx people. It's all sorted out now. He was given a form to fill at no extra charge.

Cc: Karixz
Uzland

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CanadaQueen: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Thank you once again. I got the letter from my University. Pls what means did you use to pay ECCTIS, did you use naira card? I'm trying to use my Zenith card but I'm scared and don't want my money to be hooked in the air. Pls can anyone tell me how they made payment to ECCTIS with naira card.
IT IS URGENT!!!

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bacteria8: 10:19am On Jun 15, 2023
CanadaQueen:
Thank you once again. I got the letter from my University. Pls what means did you use to pay ECCTIS, did you use naira card? I'm trying to use my Zenith card but I'm scared and don't want my money to be hooked in the air. Pls can anyone tell me how they made payment to ECCTIS with naira card.
IT IS URGENT!!!

You can't use naira card for international payment.

CBN already cancelled that since last December.

Get a dollar card.

There's also a virtual dollar card (GTBank and Zenith bank I don't know about others)

Or you can get someone from outside to help you make payment while you transfer the money to them.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Japf100(m): 11:06am On Jun 15, 2023
I got my COS from a company and the company doesn't have job and I want to switch my COS to another company, please what is the requirements for such.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bacteria8: 11:26am On Jun 15, 2023
Japf100:
I got my COS from a company and the company doesn't have job and I want to switch my COS to another company, please what is the requirements for such.

Lol...
From what I read on the UK home office, I don't think that's possible.

I just hope you have not been scammed.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Japf100:

Just apply to another employer that will sponsor you....then reapply with a new COS to update ur visa

If u have not apllied for visa at all..just abandon the first COS and use the new COS from a new employer to apply for you Visa

5 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 11:31am On Jun 15, 2023
Bacteria8:

Lol...
From what I read on the UK home office, I don't think that's possible.

I just hope you have not been scammed.

What did u read??
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by smartz5311: 11:36am On Jun 15, 2023
Good morning everyone, My wife who is a dependant just got her Visa today and it was written on her Visa restricted work, Please what can be done to rectify this.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 12:25pm On Jun 15, 2023
Japf100:
better go and get your refund . You are in for a rough ride if you enter UK with no job cos
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ogoloray(m): 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
smartz5311:
Good morning everyone, My wife who is a dependant just got her Visa today and it was written on her Visa restricted work, Please what can be done to rectify this.

Somebody should please answer this question, as it sounds like a serious matter, how can someone travel to a different continent and not be able to work... That na horror film o
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
okeysoninv:
better go and get your refund . You are in for a rough ride if you enter UK with no job cos

She can get in and find her own sponsored work naaa...no biggie...
but is that the new policy now?? It could be a mistake from ukvi

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:31pm On Jun 15, 2023
ogoloray:

Somebody should please answer this question, as it sounds like a serious matter, how can someone travel to a different continent and not be able to work... That na horror film o

Its likely an error cos we have not heard any new update on dependent visa.....

I was expecting they will do this for student dependent visa very soon...not for work visa dependent .......
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 1:49pm On Jun 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

She can get in and find her own sponsored work naaa...no biggie...
but is that the new policy now?? It could be a mistake from ukvi
is not easy to come in today and get sponsor tomorrow. Cos given is expected to be remitting tax how do you explain to home office since you entered for months you have not been paying your tax.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 1:57pm On Jun 15, 2023
okeysoninv:
is not easy to come in today and get sponsor tomorrow. Cos given is expected to be remitting tax how do you explain to home office since you entered for months you have not been paying your tax.

I never said it was easy.....this is done in ireland for student dependent....and they get in amd find a sponsored job...

.Why u seff go collect COS wey no get job.... is that not withcraft......
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 2:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
advanceDNA:

Why u seff go collect COS wey no get job.... is that not withcraft......
most of care work is saturated , they won't hear, The employer told him before hand to avoid problem that may arise . Many employers has lost their license because of dubious employment.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:09pm On Jun 15, 2023
okeysoninv:
most of care work is saturated , they won't hear, The employer told him before hand to avoid problem that may arise . Many employers has lost their license because of dubious employment.

Home office seff dey mád....
Why create platform for dubious employment

Employer wey no get clients to offer care service to ....... why give them sponsorship licence to recruit overseas applicant...

Any agency that has not run care operation for at leaat 6 month to 1 year with local carers should not be given licence....they are just exploiting pple ....

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Overthinker: 2:13pm On Jun 15, 2023
smartz5311:

Write it in full “ Restricted work, sportsperson” which means you can do any type of work you choose, but your visa prohibits you to work as a pro sportsperson

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Datakey: 2:14pm On Jun 15, 2023
Datakey:
Good day house, please I have an interview next week. What and what questions should I be expecting?

It is for a support worker role

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jun 15, 2023
Please how many days will ecctis send certificate after an incomplete application asking to upload the photographs of the same
documents I scanned to them...who has gone through this? Did you wait for another 10 working days?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by eliascomm55: 3:03pm On Jun 15, 2023
smartz5311:
Thats not a problem at all. Its written on everyone visa here
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by hyzich(m): 8:23pm On Jun 15, 2023
smartz5311:

It's not a problem.. every dependant has it. You can do all kind of jobs except sportsmen

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 7031646386(m): 10:26pm On Jun 15, 2023
Good evening everyone
I would like to appreciate everyone for the good work and as well ask if it's possible to pay 3yrs healthcare uk visa application fee of $322 with any nign bank card. Your prompt response would be appreciated 🙏🏿
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bacteria8: 10:28pm On Jun 15, 2023
7031646386:
Good evening everyone
I would like to appreciate everyone for the good work and as well ask if it's possible to pay 3yrs healthcare uk visa application fee of $322 with any nign bank card. Your prompt response would be appreciated 🙏🏿

No, you can't.

You need a dollar card or a virtual dollar card (GTBank and Zenith bank have virtual dollar card I'm sure of that)

Or you can use someone from outside the country to pay for you while you find a way to reimburse the person.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by 7031646386(m): 10:30pm On Jun 15, 2023
Bacteria8:

No, you can't.

You need a dollar card or a virtual dollar card (GTBank and Zenith bank have virtual dollar card I'm sure of that)

Or you can use someone from outside the country to pay for you while you find a way to reimburse the person.

Thanks for the prompt response 👍🏾

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by SouthSultan(m): 10:33pm On Jun 15, 2023
CLASSMAN:
pls how do i attend to this issue for my daughter application, the date on the certificate(was issued) is 03/02/2023 and date of birth is 29/09/2021 there is no mentioned of 29/09/2023 in the certificate

Hello @Classic, u don fit resolve this? I found my niece and nephew have a similar issue. How did you get it fixed?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 6:30am On Jun 16, 2023
Good day everyone,please kindly answer all my questions pls...this is the 3rd time here and no response....I want to know how to run an account for POf....it's a work visa am applying for with family of 3 and the POF should be 1.2m which I have 1.5m in the account and ever since the money entered ,my husband have been transacting through my account and as at 10 days of the pof my account is 5.6m now,hope it won't be an issue at the embassy,is there minimum money that should be in there or we should stop funding the account or continue...please it is very very urgent please everyone
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:53am On Jun 16, 2023
Ifedayofemi:
Good day everyone,please kindly answer all my questions pls...this is the 3rd time here and no response....I want to know how to run an account for POf....it's a work visa am applying for with family of 3 and the POF should be 1.2m which I have 1.5m in the account and ever since the money entered ,my husband have been transacting through my account and as at 10 days of the pof my account is 5.6m now,hope it won't be an issue at the embassy,is there minimum money that should be in there or we should stop funding the account or continue...please it is very very urgent please everyone

If u like put 200 million there....the major requirment is that ur 28day count must be complete before u print our and apply for visa

Also bear in mind that baba tinubu has opted for currency floating......yesterday's oanda rate was close to 656£ to a pound which isbthe rate ukvi uses......only God knows how much the rate will be the day u print and submit ur application...

Luckily u have 5.6M .......it might be best to start counting ur 28day from when u account started showing the high balance just to be safe

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Bacteria8: 7:25am On Jun 16, 2023
Ifedayofemi:

Your employer who gave you COS can put it into writing that they will be responsible for your up keep for the 30-60days period.

Like that, you won't need any POF.

That's what me I'm presently doing tho. You might prefer the POF way...all good.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ifedayofemi: 8:48am On Jun 16, 2023
advanceDNA:

If u like put 200 million there....the major requirment is that ur 28day count must be complete before u print our and apply for visa

Also bear in mind that baba tinubu has opted for currency floating......yesterday's oanda rate was close to 656£ to a pound which isbthe rate ukvi uses......only God knows how much the rate will be the day u print and submit ur application...

Luckily u have 5.6M .......it might be best to start counting ur 28day from when u account started showing the high balance just to be safe
sir...the 5.6m is not the available but thr total of transactions I did for the 10 days and still counting,the 1.5m is always in the account with no issues every day,I just want to know if I can be putting all the big money with narrations of what am using it for like buying building materials or I should stop and start putting small money to complement the 1.5m fixed amount in it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:07am On Jun 16, 2023
Ifedayofemi:
sir...the 5.6m is not the available but thr total of transactions I did for the 10 days and still counting,the 1.5m is always in the account with no issues every day,I just want to know if I can be putting all the big money with narrations of what am using it for like buying building materials or I should stop and start putting small money to complement the 1.5m fixed amount in it

Madam...u are not worried about the right things.......Whatevr u like ..u can do with your account...u can pay in, buy stuffs, withdraw, collect loan, receive ájó......etc.....
.its ur available balance withing the 28 day period ukvi will look at that matters..... the big question is will ur 1.5M be enuf on ur application submission day?? because there is no longer standard official rate?? We can wake up and find that the day's rate is 750£ or even 400£....

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CanadaQueen: 9:45am On Jun 16, 2023
If it's possible to liase with your employer to state that they will cater to you for the Ist mth or so(even if they aren't going to do it eventually) I think you may not even need to show any POF. Try and talk to your employer just writing. I pray he/she understands.

Ifedayofemi:

(1) (2) (3) ... (441) (442) (443) (444) (445) (446) (447) ... (618) (Reply)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 20 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.