Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,391 members, 7,881,415 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:00 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (543) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (888617 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (613) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Efftyy: 3:59pm On Oct 13, 2023
Hello house , any online community in Essex colchester . Resuming a job and i need accommodation by end of this month
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nikoleta(f): 5:06pm On Oct 13, 2023
America001:

I guess it's an error.

Truthfully I used the first email to register and didn't get the verification link, something prompted me to switch to my second email and it worked.

You can try that

Thank you. I have done it.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pretty1986: 8:17pm On Oct 13, 2023
Goodly1:

As a nurse, and mental health for that matter, you're at a better advantage of getting UK job offers from Naija than any other person, because RNMH are being looked for by so many NHS Trusts. And yes, most NHS Trusts are willing to offer not just CoS but also full relocation packages, free of charge to RN's, especially for MH.

Focus more on NHS jobs, links below:
https://beta.jobs.nhs.uk
https://www.nhsjobs.com
Good evening,what about Nigeria Registered Nurse ,but not mental health nurse?.Do Registered Nurse from Nigeria have same opportunity like the way mental health nurse have?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by burgessdon(m): 10:12pm On Oct 13, 2023
@ Adolfnigeria
Please any development now ? I have the same issue too.
I ended up contacting them, information i have is that a decision has been made.

I must say that the portal is not yet reflective. I guess this is the same with others.

[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FifthTribe: 12:31am On Oct 14, 2023
fabulous2019:
Good dayhouse, pls my wife did her biometric for skilled worker since on the 9th of August and got letter for additional information from sponsor, sponsored said they replied, she still got an additional information needed by sponsor on the 6th of September and sponsored said they replied again, till now nothing have been heard from ukvi

She did priority and within Uk, has anyone experience such, pls share your experience thanks
Did priority visa application since August 10th. No response. Within uk. You are not alone

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Fokan22: 1:24am On Oct 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

Please does he need proof of English because he isn't the main applicant o

PCC **** he might need more than one
COS
English proficiency I.e... IELTS or ECCTIS report (if he doesn't have degree from English speaking country)

PCC: he will need to provide a police clearance certificate for any country he has stayed in for longer than twelve months over the past ten years.
Meaning, if you man has lived in 4 countries in the last ten years, and his stay in those countries has been more than 12months he will need 4 police clearance certificates for the Care Visa application....

.... Don't ask me how he will get Nigerian PCC from UK oooooo.....me sef I don't know
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Efftyy: 2:23am On Oct 14, 2023
FifthTribe:

Did priority visa application since August 10th. No response. Within uk. You are not alone

How come ? I did priority within Uk on October 6 2023 and the Decision came out Oct 13 …

I pray you get a decision soon
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 2:48am On Oct 14, 2023
Fokan22:

Really . ?? he isn't the main applicant??...but u said he's the one that got the job naaa

Madam.... e be like say u already know the requirement....make i nor go mislead you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 4:02am On Oct 14, 2023
Fokan22:
Please does he need proof of English because he isn't the main applicant o
Since you said he's on a post-study work visa, I imagine he has a UK degree, he could use that as proof of his English proficiency, if at all he needs to prove it as a dependant.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 4:04am On Oct 14, 2023
pretty1986:
Good evening,what about Nigeria Registered Nurse ,but not mental health nurse?.Do Registered Nurse from Nigeria have same opportunity like the way mental health nurse have?
You already know that RN's are well sought after in most developed countries.
Just search for 'Nurse' via those links I posted earlier and apply accordingly.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Goodly1: 4:05am On Oct 14, 2023
advanceDNA:

U nor dey go church?? Abroad life boring naaa, especially if u nor dey enter pub or happening places....asides the plugs for freebies...church na one of the few places wey no dey make person home sick....

Post judgement jury is not something one can permanently join ooo...they council just assembly random a jury after verdict...

Besides, No be everyday person dey commit offence naaa.... Im not sure shaa...but I think they use post-judgement jury for cases that are prone to bias, lies and manipulation, like rape cases... just to spot the possiblity of a wrong judgement or to reaffirm the verdict
Thanks for sharing this knowledge.🤗
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adolfnigeria: 8:15am On Oct 14, 2023
Oh boi no news yet. The mentioned i should hear back in 7 days. Nothing else to do except to wait.

I do not understand why a decision has been made but they would hold my documents. This is a big puzzle to me.

burgessdon:
@ Adolfnigeria
I ended up contacting them, information i have is that a decision has been made.

I must say that the portal is not yet reflective. I guess this is the same with others.

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ChisomFav2000: 8:29am On Oct 14, 2023
Abubanty:

Very very possible, infact I believe mental nurse are very much in high demand. How long have you been Searching and what sites do you use.

Over a month now.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ChisomFav2000: 8:32am On Oct 14, 2023
Goodly1:

As a nurse, and mental health for that matter, you're at a better advantage of getting UK job offers from Naija than any other person, because RNMH are being looked for by so many NHS Trusts. And yes, most NHS Trusts are willing to offer not just CoS but also full relocation packages, free of charge to RN's, especially for MH.

Focus more on NHS jobs, links below:
https://beta.jobs.nhs.uk
https://www.nhsjobs.com

You are right but I have been getting negative response. Many will tell you that they have moved to next phase.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Manuelmarvyy(m): 2:42pm On Oct 14, 2023
ChisomFav2000:
Good morning my people, I'm a registered nurse here in Nigeria and I have passed my IELTS and CBT on mental health, am now in job search stage. Please how possible can I get a UK sponsorship visa? I have been applying online but no reply yet. Please I need help. Thanks
Check NHSjobs website. You can search South West Yorkshire NHS Trust partnership. There are mental Health Nursing Jobs to apply.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Abubanty: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2023
ChisomFav2000:

Over a month now.

Just be patient, sure job is coming with better relocation package. In addition to the 2 other sites provided you can also add this https://www.healthjobsuk.com/
It took my wife 10months to secure one as an RN. At sometime she even contemplated doing mental CBT cos na mental job dey rain and the relocation package was really good. So many RN that there CBT have expired and they have been searching all through the years. With all said pray and continue applying like your life depends on it. Before you know it, offer go plenty.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 4:45pm On Oct 14, 2023
burgessdon:
@ Adolfnigeria

I guess. In the same predicament.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by okeysoninv: 5:00pm On Oct 14, 2023
I heard the UK govt want to effect some changes that will make it difficult for international recruitment of health care assistant.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sandyd: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2023
House please l got a offer of employment but need to verify if anyone has been told to do pre-employment occupational health assessment from NHS and l have checked if the organization is a licensed sponsor but their name is not coming . Please house help me verify

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Opeolami(m): 7:26pm On Oct 14, 2023
Adolfnigeria:
Oh boi no news yet. The mentioned i should hear back in 7 days. Nothing else to do except to wait.

I do not understand why a decision has been made but they would hold my documents. This is a big puzzle to me.

When did you contact them?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pretty1986: 8:57pm On Oct 14, 2023
Abubanty:

Just be patient, sure job is coming with better relocation package. In addition to the 2 other sites provided you can also add this https://www.healthjobsuk.com/
It took my wife 10months to secure one as an RN. At sometime she even contemplated doing mental CBT cos na mental job dey rain and the relocation package was really good. So many RN that there CBT have expired and they have been searching all through the years. With all said pray and continue applying like your life depends on it. Before you know it, offer go plenty.
Good evening sir,I also noticed that most employers prefer a nurse that is already in Uk to the one that is still outside uk, which makes some Nurses here to be looking for a way to enter uk with visitors visa and write OSEC in order to get UK pIN,then while on visit visa they use the opportunity to get job offer and come back to Nigeria to apply health and care visa.Also,some have decided to enter uk through One year Masters degree program, while studying,they will write OSEC and get PIN and then use it to get job offer, which I believe the hospital will give the person Unconditional offer which I believe they will allow the person to be working part with them since still studying.After the person have finish the One year Masters degree program,he or she can then switch to Tier 2 visa.So,this another way someone can achieve it.Even the idea is bad,pls let the gurus in the house correct me.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pretty1986: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
[quote author=ChisomFav2000 post=126392591]

You are right but I have been getting negative response. Many will tell you that they have moved to next phase.[/quote.I learnt that most of Employers that give Sponsorship prefer a nurse that is already in uk.Do you encounter such message from any of the employer you applied to?,Some will even want you to have PIN already before they attend to you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sandyd: 9:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
sandyd:
House please l got a offer of employment but need to verify if anyone has been told to do pre-employment occupational health assessment from NHS and l have checked if the organization is a licensed sponsor but their name is not coming . Please house help me verify

Please house l need an urgent response. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Adolfnigeria: 10:03pm On Oct 14, 2023
Friday.

Have you heard anything from them yet ?
Opeolami:

When did you contact them?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by wagbe: 10:06pm On Oct 14, 2023
Pre occupational health stuff is normal for every job in UK I think...
If it doesn't involve you paying kobo for it, then no big deal

sandyd:

Please house l need an urgent response. Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sandyd: 10:43pm On Oct 14, 2023
wagbe:
Pre occupational health stuff is normal for every job in UK I think...
If it doesn't involve you paying kobo for it, then no big deal

Please what does it entail exactly is it the test done by IOM l mean tuberculosis
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Allschoolsinfo: 11:27pm On Oct 14, 2023
@Advancedna and other Ogas here, I believe TB test can be done in any of the hospitals on UKVI website?

Who did with Q-life clinic recently?

Any advantage of using IOM than any of the clinic/hospital?

The 150USD of IOM compared 46500 of Qlife ain't small at all.

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by OGINNISM1234: 11:59pm On Oct 14, 2023
Allschoolsinfo:
@Advancedna and other Ogas here, I believe TB test can be done in any of the hospitals on UKVI website?

Who did with Q-life clinic recently?

Any advantage of using IOM than any of the clinic/hospital?

The 150USD of IOM compared 46500 of Qlife ain't small at all.

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks.

IOM has earlier avaliable dates than others.

The lower the price, the higher the demand.

Hence Other hospital that offers lower prices will tend to have a higher demand.

So ask them of the avaliable dates before you pay.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Deeofdeebeauty: 1:30am On Oct 15, 2023
sandyd:

These people are scam
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sandyd: 2:12am On Oct 15, 2023
Deeofdeebeauty:

These people are scam
Please why do you say that any information will be appreciated.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sandyd: 2:42am On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=Deeofdeebeauty post=126408742]

These people are scam [/quote
Wow thanks, after all the interviews with this care home and others God Abeg o.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by ChisomFav2000: 6:30am On Oct 15, 2023
[quote author=pretty1986 post=126405930][/quote]

You are right but must of my colleagues got sponsorship here in Nigeria. Although am keeping hopes alive.

(1) (2) (3) ... (540) (541) (542) (543) (544) (545) (546) ... (613) (Reply)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.