Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,807 members, 7,872,688 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 07:50 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (610) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (883833 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by KingDeity: 12:36pm On Jun 10
AyodejiGREAT:

Not Applicable to Nurses.
As long as you have a valid offer and COS from your employer, just go apply for your visa, it'll be out in less than 5days

Thanks for the response. Also, I would like to know the average waiting period to get my COS approved by Home Office

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nickkyt(m): 1:20pm On Jun 10

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 4:14pm On Jun 10
Nickkyt:
@advanceDNA I read your write up for someone about death certificate being straight forward for ukvi approving visa for a dependant child. Will the death certificate suffice or would I need other document asides birth certificate of the child and consent letter from the father

I will have to know ur situation to know what to say
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AyodejiGREAT: 4:26pm On Jun 10
KingDeity:

Thanks for the response. Also, I would like to know the average waiting period to get my COS approved by Home Office
It depends on some other factors I think. Some takes a few days while some a few weeks... So you just have to keep waiting
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TheTechGen: 4:45pm On Jun 10
Have you guys checked out this bill payment platform? www.thecharllottetech.com the most discounted fees in the country. Cheapest Data o. Don't sleep on it.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nickkyt(m): 6:19pm On Jun 10
[
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 6:25pm On Jun 10
Nickkyt:

“Also He had a daughter before our marriage who is 16 years old and he didn't declare her initially in his first application in 2023. But he added her as his dependant in the new application. (We intend for her to come with us because we know it's a huge opportunity for us all, but we don't have any family pictures together (that's with my husband's 16 year old daughter) due to distance as she has always been living with her mom and it's very far, but she started living with me and a the boys 4 months ago)

Please what documents will we need for her. we all bear the same surname.”

@advanceDNA
So will birth certificate and death certificate of her mum suffice with ukvi?

Well if truly the biological mother is dead....

U will need a death certificate of the mum and of course birth certificate of the child which to establish the father as the real father....

That's why the birth certificate cannot be recent....otherwise the application can be denied because it will look like an arrangee document..... If ur NPC certificate was not obtained around the time of birth...there must be hospital issued certificate to add validity to the NPC certificate...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Nickkyt(m): 9:01pm On Jun 10
[.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by advanceDNA: 9:07pm On Jun 10
Nickkyt:

Oga...edit that question .....this thing wey u dey ask no be here naaaa....

Shebi u send me email...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Zakikaki: 10:38pm On Jun 10
Nickkyt:

If truly ? What if it’s just to get the visa easily ? Any draw backs or repercussions ?

if you ever wondered why our dear country is the way it is today, this my dear friends summarises it all. And if you're ever wondering if our dear country will ever get better, again, this summarises it all. Sad.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 6:54pm On Jun 11
Hello Everyone,

Please pardon me if this has been asked in the previous pages.

If you enter the UK with a skilled worker as Healthcare Assistant, your employer license revoked, can one get another sponsorship in another route while you are in the UK, or must be the same health care.

Thanks

Zakikaki:
if you ever wondered why our dear country is the way it is today, this my dear friends summarises it all. And if you're ever wondering if our dear country will ever get better, again, this summarises it all. Sad.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 9:50pm On Jun 11
Christabeliciou:
Hello Everyone,

Please pardon me if this has been asked in the previous pages.

If you enter the UK with a skilled worker as Healthcare Assistant, your employer license revoked, can one get another sponsorship in another route while you are in the UK, or must be the same health care.

Thanks

You can get Cos in any other sector provided is valid. But you have to do so within 60days.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 9:54pm On Jun 11
AyodejiGREAT:

As long as you have a valid offer and COS from your employer, just go apply for your visa, it'll be out in less than 5days

I don't understand this advice. The minimum wage now from April 4th is £38,700 per annum or else the Cos is issued before 4th April. So if what is in the Cos is not £38,700 and is issued from 4th April, the Cos will be denied.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 9:54pm On Jun 11
chidirobert:
Good evening guys please I need someone who is well experienced in uk visa application please want to have some direct communications please my head full now.

What is your problem?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chidirobert(m): 10:19pm On Jun 11
Please I will really appreciate if you could inbox me your phone digits it’s just a lot to type here please sir
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Christabeliciou: 10:50pm On Jun 11
Understood, thanks Childofgrace
Childofgrace18:

You can get Cos in any other sector provided is valid. But you have to do so within 60days.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kel4soft: 12:02am On Jun 12
Visa Alert!

TB test: 12th Feb
Sputum samples and collection of cert: 02/06
Biometrics: 02/06
Interview: 04/06
Success email: 11/06
Skilled worker
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by chubbyman(m): 8:48am On Jun 12
kel4soft:
Visa Alert!

TB test: 12th Feb
Sputum samples and collection of cert: 02/06
Biometrics: 02/06
Interview: 04/06
Success email: 11/06
Skilled worker
Congratulations, do they conduct interviews after biometrics now for skilled worker visa
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 9:25am On Jun 12
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 9:36am On Jun 12
KingDeity:
Good afternoon.
Please what’s the minimum salary requirement for a skilled worker visa application (for a nurse) to be approved by UK Home Office?

Thanks
27k post OSCE
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 9:37am On Jun 12
AyodejiGREAT:

Someone was denied visa because they stated her salary as 24k. She has to apply again with a new CoS after her sponsor corrected the error

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 9:38am On Jun 12
AyodejiGREAT:

I'll suggest you switch to MENTAL health, write and pass mental health CBT instead of adult nursing.. You'll get offer, though you have to keep applying.. Like at least 10 applications per day and prayyyyyyyyyyyyy
I laugh in Japanese, do you know how many people have been applying with mental health cbt since last year without any interview invite? I know how many applications I did before I finally got an offer. Mental health is saturated now, Peadiatrics is adviced now
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 9:39am On Jun 12
KingDeity:

Circa 3days
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 9:40am On Jun 12
Childofgrace18:

I don't understand this advice. The minimum wage now from April 4th is £38,700 per annum or else the Cos is issued before 4th April. So if what is in the Cos is not £38,700 and is issued from 4th April, the Cos will be denied.
Are you sure of this
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 9:42am On Jun 12
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kel4soft: 10:09am On Jun 12
chubbyman:

Congratulations, do they conduct interviews after biometrics now for skilled worker visa

Mine was complicated, they have to call for an interview.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 12:51pm On Jun 12
kumbhuru:

Are you sure of this

Internet is your friend.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 12:53pm On Jun 12
kumbhuru:

Whats the salary stated on the CoS, is it more than 38k? I want to be sure

It must not be, if the Cos was issued before 4th April.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by kumbhuru: 3:53pm On Jun 12
Childofgrace18:

It must not be, if the Cos was issued before 4th April.
Even if after after
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AyodejiGREAT: 5:24pm On Jun 12
Childofgrace18:

NHS nurse?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 7:20pm On Jun 12
AyodejiGREAT:

NHS nurse?

Yes, everyone on skilled worker route.

(1) (2) (3) ... (607) (608) (609) (610) (611) (612) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.