Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,921 members, 7,890,042 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 08:14 AM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (616) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (896121 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rock86: 5:38pm On Jul 14
abubakar123olat:

Good afternoon

Congratulations for your visa application please my quetstion is did you pay for super priority or priority service ?

Thank you.
No, I did not pay for the super priority or priority service. This year, our visa category has been receiving responses within five days.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omoluka: 5:38pm On Jul 14
This youkay sef get as he be now, to get sponsorship here is almost impossible angry
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abubakar123olat: 5:42pm On Jul 14
To be very honest you are lucky , I am just surprised

Please on the day of your submition at the tls Abuja how many of you are present there that day applying to travel to Uk

Cause from my own view it seems like Abuja is fast in making decisions or may be it was because of your visa category ?

rock86:

Thank you.
No, I did not pay for the super priority or priority service. This year, our visa category has been receiving responses within five days.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rock86: 5:57pm On Jul 14
abubakar123olat:

To be very honest you are lucky , I am just surprised

Please on the day of your submition at the tls Abuja how many of you are present there that day applying to travel to Uk

Cause from my own view it seems like Abuja is fast in making decisions or may be it was because of your visa category ?

I'm telling you something, you are saying luck. Every nurse with verified job offer that had applied for the HCW visa this year got decision within 5days
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by omoluka: 6:04pm On Jul 14
Sweetkid:
Hello everyone. I am already in the UK, I am in need of sponsorship from any employer. I have 2 years experience in care. But, I am open to work in another sector, it must not be care. I have a masters degree in creative technology. Please somebody should recommend any link for me. I currently stay in Kent.
I am in UK too and i have six months care experience and i have also work in a warehouse for 5 months+ but to get sponsorship now in UK is very very difficult.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by rock86: 6:09pm On Jul 14
protonz:

I registered as a paed Nurse. I have sent over 300 applications, with no luck whatsoever. Not even an interview.
Hello, I have few questions please. Kindly indulge me. Did you do a post basic in Peadiatrics? If no, you did verification with NMC UK as a peadtric Nurse using your RN?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Childofgrace18: 9:54pm On Jul 14
omoluka:

I am in UK too and i have six months care experience and i have also work in a warehouse for 5 months+ but to get sponsorship now in UK is very very difficult.

Yes to get sponsorship is hard but many companies still gives sponsorship. I know a company in Manchester that gives sponsorship, but they are mental health Supported living service.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abubakar123olat: 11:22pm On Jul 14
I really wish they should apply this to all visa type too

quote author=rock86 post=130956567]
I'm telling you something, you are saying luck. Every nurse with verified job offer that had applied for the HCW visa this year got decision within 5days [/quote]

(1) (2) (3) ... (613) (614) (615) (616) (Reply)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 4

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.