Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,495 members, 7,885,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:21 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (86) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (891456 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by akaprince(m): 12:21pm On Apr 02, 2022
sarssy:
Who has recently received a certificate of sponsorship here and how long did it take you. Or who is still waiting for theirs? What are they saying please?

Hi Sarssy, Have you gotten your COS yet? How long did it take to get assigned? Is it a Care home job?

Thanks to revert.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Ultrafast123(m): 12:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
I just got this reply now. Pls what’s the next thing to so

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 12:26pm On Apr 02, 2022
oladipop:

Thanks for reply.

Please, is it as 4.0 overall score or minimum of 4.0 in all the bands.

Can I use the attached result?

I will appreciate your input.

Thanks
Yes you can use it
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 1:12pm On Apr 02, 2022
jiigga:

You was smart for pulling that move bro.. .. EMURATE 1.. shout out to you.. coming back at the end and killing em with it..

BUT
Yeah man, its all good, you gonna get the offer though.. believe that !!... and not to jinx anything, , BUT lets say you dont, , we gonna keep looking right?? .. cant be stopped.. Till they give it to us.. .. ( but i think you mentioned you already got like 2 offers right?)

And yes sirr , , I got the offer like A day after the interview.. .

My deal is that british accent that i gotta deal with now... .. lol.. that s***t be killin me, specially when the un-urban white chiks speak.. , gotta listen closely cos i dont know what they talking about, , half the time..
But
Its gonna be good tho.. . its still english

Salute to you sir....

Yeah. I got an offer too. Check your mail.
Let's link up.

After dropping over 90 Applications. Mehn, E no easy. The first interview I got was an application I submitted around 1.07am. I no dey sleep

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 1:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
gistbite:

Yes you can use it

There is a 3.5 score there. It will not be accepted

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 1:31pm On Apr 02, 2022
gistbite:

Yes you can use it

This is why i encourage people to go and check the official guidelines instead of taking what they see here

Can you imagine if this was the only comment saying its ok. That how the applicant oladipop will go and use that result only to get rejection and all the money spent on visa lost and wasted .

Although gistbite i know you probably meant no harm and just missed the 3.5 score

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Widall: 2:50pm On Apr 02, 2022
Yettiesbiz:

After payment, gov.uk will direct you to tls website where you'll schedule appointment and afterwards upload your docs.

Did u upload ur documents yourself on the TLS website. I want to ask a question.

Did you have to categorize all the documents?

I didn't categorize some and my documents are not submitting.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 3:25pm On Apr 02, 2022
Widall:

Did u upload ur documents yourself on the TLS website. I want to ask a question.

You finally got your CoS. When did it come through?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Yettiesbiz: 3:58pm On Apr 02, 2022
Widall:

If u don't categorize all, it won't submit. All docs must be placed in appropriate category.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tinababe01: 4:11pm On Apr 02, 2022
Please can one study on a healthcare visa, while working?

I mean, if you get a care job with sponsorship to the Uk, can one study like a BSc or msc and still be working as a care assistant at the same time?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 4:36pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tinababe01:

I mean, if you get a care job with sponsorship to the Uk, can one study like a BSc or msc and still be working as a care assistant at the same time?

It is stated that on UK GOV that you can study while working as long as the study doesn't disrupt your work.. But we all know that it won't be possible to study and be working 40+ hours a week
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 4:59pm On Apr 02, 2022
LagosismyHome:

This is why i encourage people to go and check the official guidelines instead of taking what they see here

Can you imagine if this was the only comment saying its ok. That how the applicant oladipop will go and use that result only to get rejection and all the money spent on visa lost and wasted .

Although gistbite i know you probably meant no harm and just missed the 3.5 score
Hello, all the jobs application I've seen and interviewed for ; asked for 4.0 minimum.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
gistbite:

Hello, all the jobs application I've seen and interviewed for ; asked for 4.0 minimum.

….. in each module. LSRW

3.5 won’t fly
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 5:00pm On Apr 02, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

….. in each module. LSRW

3.5 won’t fly
Ok
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 5:03pm On Apr 02, 2022
gistbite:

My point again. .... the home office site should be your guide so that we don't mislead each other

Hello

home office states 4.0 minimum in all section.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by gistbite(f): 5:05pm On Apr 02, 2022
LagosismyHome:

My point again. .... the home office site should be your guide so that we don't mislead each other

Hello

home office states 4.0 minimum in all section.
Okay
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 5:08pm On Apr 02, 2022
Tinababe01:

You can study part time and see how it goes . .... especially if you intend to spread it out for those 5 years . If you work with maybe taking weekend or evening shifts then perhaps they will be time for studying.

A lot of these indians who are using it to relocate , I am very sure have no plans to stay in care after ilr so will be doing somethings on the side to prepare for transition. Either it been formal education be it part time or full time or some form of training . Care still pay minimum wage so it should not be a long term goal at all but for now its a good stepping stone to japa

4 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jiigga: 5:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
Emurate1:

Yeah. I got an offer too. Check your mail.
Let's link up.

After dropping over 90 Applications. Mehn, E no easy. The first interview I got was an application I submitted around 1.07am. I no dey sleep

Ha ha.. my man said he never sleeps.. .. yepp.. sleep for what ?? ..
but
Hard work pays off.. . . No lie.. . Im glad you got the offer sir.. . . . We shall overcome !!

In my inbox(e-mail), , nairaland left me a message saying you would like to send me an e-mail.. ?.. NOT sure how that works BUT i responded to the email..

Did you get it? ?
Let me know whats good bro..
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by santos247(m): 5:45pm On Apr 02, 2022
I got mine yesterday. Job offer was Feb 2. CoS APRIL 1. EXPected resumption date is May 3.
I think it was delayed deliberately, maybe because of backlogs.
akaprince:

Hi Sarssy, Have you gotten your COS yet? How long did it take to get assigned? Is it a Care home job?

Thanks to revert.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 6:22pm On Apr 02, 2022
jiigga:

Ha ha.. my man said he never sleeps.. .. yepp.. sleep for what ?? ..
but
Hard work pays off.. . . No lie.. . Im glad you got the offer sir.. . . . We shall overcome !!

In my inbox(e-mail), , nairaland left me a message saying you would like to send me an e-mail.. ?.. NOT sure how that works BUT i responded to the email..

Did you get it? ?
Let me know whats good bro..

Seen. Check your mail
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2022
santos247:

I got mine yesterday. Job offer was Feb 2. CoS APRIL 1. EXPected resumption date is May 3.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sarssy: 6:57pm On Apr 02, 2022
Congratulations. Pleasei sent you an email request, kindly respond. I am also waiting for COS
santos247:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 7:29pm On Apr 02, 2022
sarssy:
Congratulations. Pleasei sent you an email request, kindly respond. I am also waiting for COS

Despite the whole Ukraine stuff, they are expecting you to get your visa within a month. Nawa.

I hope your POF is ready
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by CeeCyrils: 7:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Thank you for this clarification. I still want to ask a question relating to this.

Can one apply for admission in UK with the IELTS UKVI general test that we are required to present the result now?

Will one be required to write another IELTS test again?

quote author=LagosismyHome post=111590756]

You can study part time and see how it goes . .... especially if you intend to spread it out for those 5 years . If you work with maybe taking weekend or evening shifts then perhaps they will be time for studying.

A lot of these indians who are using it to relocate , I am very sure have no plans to stay in care after ilr so will be doing somethings on the side to prepare for transition. Either it been formal education be it part time or full time or some form of training . Care still pay minimum wage so it should not be a long term goal at all but for now its a good stepping stone to japa[/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by annieberl(f): 8:15pm On Apr 02, 2022
santos247:

Congratulations. Please did you get a care job? Kindly check your mail. Thank you.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 8:16pm On Apr 02, 2022
CeeCyrils:
Thank you for this clarification. I still want to ask a question relating to this.

Can one apply for admission in UK with the IELTS UKVI general test that we are required to present the result now?

A lot of these indians who are using it to relocate , I am very sure have no plans to stay in care after ilr so will be doing somethings on the side to prepare for transition. Either it been formal education be it part time or full time or some form of training . Care still pay minimum wage so it should not be a long term goal at all but for now its a good stepping stone to japa

Uk admission tend to take our SSCE or what is it called now . Old school like me. ... a C6 is English for o level is what required for admission but I guess they can still take this ielts if you don't have up to c6 but check the school requirements

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dacutebaby: 8:33pm On Apr 02, 2022
Good day house, please what is the difference between healthcare assistant, support worker and carer or homecare assistant. My CV is tailored towards clinical assistant and i am currently volunteering at a hospital.

Which job do i stand a best chance of getting an interview please
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 9:09pm On Apr 02, 2022
sarssy:
Is there a way one can schedule appointment for dependants do it can fall under the same day? Or how does it work please.

Go with them on the same day as yours and pay for walk-in. For more information, you can ask your question here

https://www.nairaland.com/5233246/general-uk-visa-enquiries-part/730
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 9:13pm On Apr 02, 2022
CeeCyrils:

IELTS for UKVI Academic only or you use your WAEC result with minimum of C6 in English (It depends on what the university requires) but not General.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2022
It is evident that some of us are already getting job offers and CoS. Congratulations to you all. However, it is only right that you give back to this thread by sharing tips on how you structured your application, relevant qualifications/courses taken and other things you did that gave you an edge during your application. Some of us have been doing this since Uzland started this thread last year and you were able to get the necessary information you need from here. It won't be fair to withhold and relevant tips that can help someone else. And you don't need to wait to be asked before you drop it. You can share your experience like some have done/have been doing.

Thumbs up to Emurate1 and others who are keeping the ball rolling

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:14pm On Apr 02, 2022
dee1504:
It is evident that some of us are already getting job offers and CoS. Congratulations to you all. However, it is only right that you give back to this thread by sharing tips on how you structured your application, relevant qualifications/courses taken and other things you did that gave you an edge during your application. Some of us have been doing this since Uzland started this thread last year and you were able to get the necessary information you need from here. It won't be fair to withhold and relevant tips that can help someone else. And you don't need to wait to be asked before you drop it. You can share your experience like some have done/have been doing.

Thumbs up to Emurate1 and others who are keeping the ball rolling

Thank you. Majority of the information I got concerning HCA was from this platform. It's only proper I give back.

Someone from this thread, we have the same offer letter from the same care home. But little information I'll ask him or mail him for, you'll never get a response. I no Sabi wetyn him dey feel like sha, but we go still jam for the same UK.

6 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by stanvesco(m): 10:34pm On Apr 02, 2022
Emurate1:

The first and last question is YES.

I don't have Visa or right to work in UK.

God blessed me

Wow
I tap into your blessing oh....
Looking forward to a testimony soon

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) ... (614) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.