Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,499 members, 7,885,115 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (891482 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (614) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by efilefun(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2022
Upphee:
Hello everyone,

My Tuberculosis test result expires on the 28th of May 2022 and I intend to start my Uk student visa application this week, because I'm getting my CAS this week (all other documents are ready). Since priority and super priority visa options are cancelled, would the expiry date of my tb test result be an issue since it's quite close?
As long as you’ve done ur biometrics before it expires… no wahala
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 9:01am On Apr 04, 2022
akaprince:

Kindly take note that your tb test result must still be valid at the border entry in the UK. They will ask to see it. You could confirm from IOM.

Nah…… What matters is it’s validity at the time of visa application.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Tinababe01: 9:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Happy new week my people!

Please o, for Naric/Ecctis, can I upload a soft copy of my Stamped Transcript and statement of Result to their portal?

Or I need to send a hard copy to their office in Uk?

Thanks for your expected answers...
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:15am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinababe01:

Please o, for Naric/Ecctis, can I upload a soft copy of my Stamped Transcript and statement of Result to their portal?

Soft copy uploaded online is fine
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:35am On Apr 04, 2022
akaprince:

Kindly take note that your tb test result must still be valid at the border entry in the UK. They will ask to see it. You could confirm from IOM.

Always be sure of the information you give out. You may or may not be asked to present it, even if you're asked to present it. Nobody will bounce you because it's expired

Upphee, please ignore this message.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 10:41am On Apr 04, 2022
Tinababe01:

Not too sure, but I don't think Statement of Result will fly. It is clearly stated on ECCITS website that "Final Certificate" is needed. To the best of my knowledge, Statement of Result is not final certificate.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FemiJoe1(m): 10:44am On Apr 04, 2022
[size=8pt][/size]
Gernny:
Exactly tell us the care homes you got the offer,questions they asked you,this platform helped you,you should also give back.
I can just say thank you to this thread because of Information on it is so verse and rich. Hardly will you get misinformed here. You guys are awesome to be honest.
I have gathered information here and elsewhere enough and I believe if I started sharing some, it will benefit other even if I don't get the benefit yet but some will surely benefit from it.
Okay, enough jamboree, if you HAVE this REQUIREMENT, CONGRATULATIONS you will get INTERVIEWED:

1. Minimum of 2 years experience as HCA with prove.
2. Relevant Qualifications certified by CPD
3. Valid International Driving Licence
4. Valid Passport
5. TB Test
6. Police Clearance Certificate
7. IELTS Score of 4.0 - 5.0

Send your cv with the above requirements to:
zwe@lacmail.co.uk
Please don't faith it and get disappointed okay? God answers prayers but send your cv if you meet the requirements. I don't but I believe someone here meets the criteria above.

For us that do not meet the standard, I will be dropping more so we all benefit. Blessed week to us all

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by FemiJoe1(m): 10:58am On Apr 04, 2022
FemiJoe1:
[size=8pt][/size]
I can just say thank you to this thread because of Information on it is so verse and rich. Hardly will you get misinformed here. You guys are awesome to be honest.
I have gathered information here and elsewhere enough and I believe if I started sharing some, it will benefit other even if I don't get the benefit yet but some will surely benefit from it.
Okay, enough jamboree, if you HAVE this REQUIREMENT, CONGRATULATIONS you will get INTERVIEWED:

4. Valid Passport
5. TB Test

zwe@lacmail.co.uk
Please don't faith it and get disappointed okay? God answers prayers but send your cv if you meet the requirements. I don't but I believe someone here meets the criteria above.

For us that do not meet the standard, I will be dropping more so we all benefit. Blessed week to us all

One thing again, don't give up because your persistency will surely pay off soon.
If you can't afford to pay for the Healthcare courses, try Alison.com, it has all the courses for free. You will pay for certification though. Again, try Florence.co.uk, free courses certified by CPD and free certificate at the end of your assessment. That sounds good I believe. Keep trying e go sure pure. �

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MegaChristy: 2:17pm On Apr 04, 2022
Good afternoon sir. Please check your email I just sent you a message. It is urgent. Thanks.

Emurate1:

Always be sure of the information you give out. You may or may not be asked to present it, even if you're asked to present it. Nobody will bounce you because it's expired

Upphee, please ignore this message.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AllisonUK: 2:29pm On Apr 04, 2022
Femijoe1...I commend your enthusiasm to help, it's really adorable. However, I will like to confirm if you know anybody in "real time", that has gotten an invite after emailing these to the org. Because the last time I heard, they're actively shortlisting from only five African countries and like it so happens a lot of times, Nigeria was NOT one of them.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MegaChristy: 3:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
Please I would love to know which is faster: doing your TB test in lagos or in Abuja.
Then for those that have have processed their visa, do you need the whole sponsorship letter from your employer or just a number.
Thirdly, at what stage do you input the sponsorship details when applying for the visa. I mean do you pay first before putting the sponsorship details or you finish filing the form before paying for the visa. Thanks
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by stanvesco(m): 5:28pm On Apr 04, 2022
FemiJoe1:
[size=8pt][/size]

4. Valid Passport
5. TB Test

zwe@lacmail.co.uk

Done
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 5:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
MegaChristy:
Please I would love to know which is faster: doing your TB test in lagos or in Abuja.
Then for those that have have processed their visa, do you need the whole sponsorship letter from your employer or just a number.
Thirdly, at what stage do you input the sponsorship details when applying for the visa. I mean do you pay first before putting the sponsorship details or you finish filing the form before paying for the visa. Thanks

You know you can check the tb easily online. Just go in and u see what available for the two centres and you can book an appointment online

1 Like 1 Share

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 5:59pm On Apr 04, 2022
LagosismyHome:

You know you can check the tb easily online. Just go in and u see what available for the two centres and you can book an appointment online

You can check which is faster online? Lol

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abaskekere: 6:11pm On Apr 04, 2022
MegaChristy:

Abuja is faster because there is lesser number of applicants there
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 8:23pm On Apr 04, 2022
Can we call Nigeria driving licence an international driving licence. Pls ���
In UK
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by MegaChristy: 8:45pm On Apr 04, 2022
Thank you all for your response. I have found the site to book an appointment
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AllisonUK: 8:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
jagbasneh:
In UK

Go to any driving school or state boards of internal revenue and ask for international driver's licence. It's actually a thing. Costs 12k, lasts for a year and can be gotten within a week.

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 8:55pm On Apr 04, 2022
jagbasneh:
In UK

Yes you can. If you have a valid naija drivers licence you can use it, no need to waste money to obtain the international driving license.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 9:24pm On Apr 04, 2022
AllisonUK:

Go to any driving school or state boards of internal revenue and ask for international driver's licence. It's actually a thing. Costs 12k, lasts for a year and can be gotten within a week.

I wonder if you can get this without the normal Nigeria driving licence
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AllisonUK: 9:33pm On Apr 04, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Capital YES.
And wow, isn't this a moment to bask in? One which you couldn't find an info on the internet. smiley

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 9:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
AllisonUK:

Capital YES.
And wow, isn't this a moment to bask in? One which you couldn't find an info on the internet. smiley

smiley cheesy grin..... truly this is music to my ears. I need to find the full info and how to get on especially if it can be done in one week for 12k
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by richard334: 9:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Do you mean a dependent who is already working with florence does not need prove of english if he or she get a care job with sponsorship

uote author=FemiJoe1 post=111635162]
One thing again, don't give up because your persistency will surely pay off soon.
If you can't afford to pay for the Healthcare courses, try Alison.com, it has all the courses for free. You will pay for certification though. Again, try Florence.co.uk, free courses certified by CPD and free certificate at the end of your assessment. That sounds good I believe. Keep trying e go sure pure. � [/quote]
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by luckygeee: 10:10pm On Apr 04, 2022
LagosismyHome:

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 10:47pm On Apr 04, 2022
DeeOneBangin:

Yes you can. If you have a valid naija drivers licence you can use it, no need to waste money to obtain the international driving license.

No, you can't. Nigerian liscense is what it is called... NIGERIAN. UK driving laws are not the same with ours... Get your international license and save yourself the stress.

And before you ask, yes I know someone over there who couldn't use his Nigerian liscense. Except if you somehow never go through a police check, you'll need an international license

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 10:49pm On Apr 04, 2022
richard334:
Do you mean a dependent who is already working with florence does not need prove of english if he or she get a care job with sponsorship

Please eh how did you come about this conclusion from what he said? He did not mention anything about English proficiency and yet you could draw that out

3 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2022
luckygeee:

You and I both know the country we come from and you still got the screenshot? You don't need a driver's license to get your international license... At the very most, get your certificate from a driving school and you're good to go
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:56pm On Apr 04, 2022
luckygeee:

Thanks a million.....
Hummm no 3 staring at me
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by LagosismyHome(f): 10:58pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kaylaonah:

You and I both know the country we come from and you still got the screenshot? You don't need a driver's license to get your international license... At the very most, get your certificate from a driving school and you're good to go

Show me the way oo
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by DeeOneBangin: 11:15pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kaylaonah:

No, you can't. Nigerian liscense is what it is called... NIGERIAN. UK driving laws are not the same with ours... Get your international license and save yourself the stress.

And before you ask, yes I know someone over there who couldn't use his Nigerian liscense. Except if you somehow never go through a police check, you'll need an international license

That person that you know that lives here is not ready to drive. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by AllisonUK: 11:36pm On Apr 04, 2022
Kaylaonah:

You get power de explain. I don submit my submission, de go my own.

LagosismyHome:

Show me the way oo

Funny thing is, there's really no "way" to it. She probably means Nigeria doesn't always follow protocol. Just locate the front desks of these places I mentioned and ask to have an international licence. Unless they want to guy you and you are gawkable.....
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Prosperity4All: 11:38pm On Apr 04, 2022
FemiJoe1:
[size=8pt][/size]
, if you HAVE this REQUIREMENT, CONGRATULATIONS you will get INTERVIEWED:

4. Valid Passport
5. TB Test

zwe@lacmail.co.uk
Nice one Femijoe1

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (614) (Reply)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.