Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,814 members, 7,879,520 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 08:34 PM

UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route - Travel (98) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route (887765 Views)

UK Skilled Worker Visa : Story Of Nigerians Living As Destitutes - Sky News / Canadian Express Entry/Federal Skilled Worker Program - Connect Here Part 11 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 10 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (613) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by bunsuq: 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2022
Congratulations
Emurate1:
To update you guys concerning my IELTS UKVI Result.

It was released this morning. Apparently it was a general issue with everyone that wrote the exam in Abuja.

The attachment below are my scores.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jagbasneh(m): 1:00pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emurate1:

It was released this morning. Apparently it was a general issue with everyone that wrote the exam in Abuja.

Congratulations bro
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good afternoon, is it advisable to apply for a 5 yrs visa or 3 years visa if you were given a 3 years contract on your cos
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kennyg290: 1:40pm On Apr 12, 2022
Agatha250:
Good afternoon, is it advisable to apply for a 5 yrs visa or 3 years visa if you were given a 3 years contract on your cos

If it's stated on the COS,apply as u see it because it's a contract. Don't let it look as desperation on your side. Moreover, u have the privilege for renewal.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kennyg290: 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emurate1:

Congratulations. I wish you the best
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Kaylaonah(f): 3:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please there was someone that said s/he just wrote Pearson, I can't find the person's post. If you're the one, please reply this post so I can DM you.

Thank you
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Middayvibe: 4:10pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kaylaonah:

No, you can't. Nigerian liscense is what it is called... NIGERIAN. UK driving laws are not the same with ours... Get your international license and save yourself the stress.

And before you ask, yes I know someone over there who couldn't use his Nigerian liscense. Except if you somehow never go through a police check, you'll need an international license

Please i tried sending you an email
I wanted to ask about lptc
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Middayvibe: 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2022
@itstemi10 please when you find health care company that recruit from ng
Please tell us

Thanks

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Chilexeve: 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2022
bunsuq:
Include your degree, law as in your case. But do add courses, job and care related experiences.
Thank you so much. I really appreciate

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 5:33pm On Apr 12, 2022
Kaylaonah:
And please if you've written Pearson, how was the exam cause e be like I don comot hand for this IELTS people
Easier than IELTS to me but requires more practice especially for speaking as you will be scored by the computer and not a human. Results came out two days later very very easy to book and time effective.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 5:35pm On Apr 12, 2022
jagbasneh:

Please how much is the PTE and the link to book it and it's accept by UK?
You can only book by buying a voucher in nigeria I bought a voucher from my test center directly and booked exactly a week to my exam.its 80k
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
jagbasneh:

Is there particular one for ukvi?
Yes ukvi academic is written for PTE
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Pacypatty(f): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2022
Good evening house, not too long I found this thread,and it has been so educating. Thanks for all the informations in here.

For someone already in the UK how can the person switch from tier 4 to tier 2 visa? If possible are there links to vacancies or jobs that can grant tier 2?

I await your responses and advice.

Thanks once again.

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 5:37pm On Apr 12, 2022
TomatoSauce1:

Mine took 2 weeks
two weeks from the day you paid or from biometrics date
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Queengold1: 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emurate1:

congratulations dear brother. Has your COS dropped?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 5:46pm On Apr 12, 2022
Queengold1:
congratulations dear brother. Has your COS dropped?

Thank you. I have not gotten CoS yet.
How about you?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by blessedmumi(f): 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2022
Seems I came late for the parry smiley
Please how do y’all apply for the jobs while in Nigeria? What organizations or links should I look out for?
Background is: BSc in Biochemistry and have been working in a primary health care as a public health officer for 4years now. Please someone help me with some application tips cry
Thanks in advance y’all

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by TomatoSauce1: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2022
Queengold1:
two weeks from the day you paid or from biometrics date
From Biometrics
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by obehilicious: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2022
Agatha250:
Good afternoon , please were do I get a police clearance in Benin Edo state

Go to police headquarters in Sapele Road.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Moji12(f): 7:53pm On Apr 12, 2022
blessedmumi:
Seems I came late for the parry smiley
Please how do y’all apply for the jobs while in Nigeria? What organizations or links should I look out for?
Background is: BSc in Biochemistry and have been working in a primary health care as a public health officer for 4years now. Please someone help me with some application tips cry
Thanks in advance y’all

Please do yourself a favour and read up, especially from page 1 to 10. The information you are seeking is lying there, no one is going to give u that lengthy information, until u read it up yourself.

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Agatha250: 8:06pm On Apr 12, 2022
obehilicious:

Go to police headquarters in Sapele Road.

Thank you please have you done there or know of anyone that has done there
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by abmendozer(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2022
Emurate1:

Congrats! Please is this Ukvi academic or Ukvi general?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by jiigga: 9:50pm On Apr 12, 2022
guys... how's it going? . good day...

quick question, if i may.. please

so in place of havin the 1,270 pounds in your own account, ,

is there a chance that an uncle BORN & LIVING in london, , his bank statements/ house proof/mortgage payments etc, , would suffice as proof of support during the visa application ??

any credible responces will be appreciated.. . thanks much
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Divinemercyy: 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2022
I am back again to this thread after three weeks plus
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Wisdom7400(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2022
jiigga:

is there a chance that an uncle BORN & LIVING in london, , his bank statements/ house proof/mortgage payments etc, , would suffice as proof of support during the visa application ??

We need comments on this

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by blessedmumi(f): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2022
Moji12:

Please do yourself a favour and read up, especially from page 1 to 10. The information you are seeking is lying there, no one is going to give u that lengthy information, until u read it up yourself.

Thanks for your response. To be clear, I’m asking specifically for links to jobs I can apply for. Never will I ask for the entire information on the process because I’m caught up on that. I only need to know which organizations or agencies that provide these visa sponsorship.
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by pete3000: 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2022
Please can someone who studied environmental health assistant in college of health and science technology (2yrs) apply for health care assistant?
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 11:19pm On Apr 12, 2022
abmendozer:

Congrats! Please is this Ukvi academic or Ukvi general?

UKVI General

2 Likes

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by Emurate1: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2022
pete3000:
Please can someone who studied environmental health assistant in college of health and science technology (2yrs) apply for health care assistant?

You can use any degree to apply
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by sandyd: 4:01am On Apr 13, 2022
Emurate1:

Congrats �

1 Like

Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 4:16am On Apr 13, 2022
jiigga:

Capital NO. Unless he transfers the equivalent in NAIRA to YOUR BANK ACCOUNT in Nigeria.

Read up by yourself
https://www.gov.uk/health-care-worker-visa/how-much-it-costs
Re: UK Skilled Worker Visa / Health And Care Worker Visa / Qualified Teacher Route by dee1504: 4:24am On Apr 13, 2022
blessedmumi:

Thanks for your response. To be clear, I’m asking specifically for links to jobs I can apply for. Never will I ask for the entire information on the process because I’m caught up on that. I only need to know which organizations or agencies that provide these visa sponsorship.

The answers you are seeking has been shared numerous times on this thread. All you need to do is read previous pages, starting from the ones she highlighted.

(1) (2) (3) ... (95) (96) (97) (98) (99) (100) (101) ... (613) (Reply)

German Embassy And Visa / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.