Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,971 members, 7,873,122 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:23 AM

A Message To Cultists - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Message To Cultists (1063 Views)

A Very Important Question To Cultists / 7/7: Osun Police Sends Warning To Cultists Planning To Mark Day / 2 Iceland Cultists Killed In Imo During Shootout In A Forest (Graphic Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Message To Cultists by chatinent: 11:12am On Sep 12, 2021
Dear Cultists,

If you are reading this and all you do is pierce all parts of your body, dress crazily all in the name of fashion, create unrest for people, live irresponsibly to maintain the ruggedity clamour..yet you have no home, no house, no wife/husband, no children, no nothing let alone writing it home... I ask you... WHO REALLY GOES YOU!

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Cultists by Arewalegend: 11:16am On Sep 12, 2021
cool grin cheesy i no no anything here
Re: A Message To Cultists by Naijanascam: 11:19am On Sep 12, 2021
Hahahaha one million dollar question that needs a sincere and honest answers......

Maybe they want to impress other outer beings

5 Likes

Re: A Message To Cultists by chatinent: 11:51am On Sep 12, 2021
Lalasticlala, mynd44
Re: A Message To Cultists by Bornsinner7: 1:23pm On Sep 12, 2021
Hmm
Re: A Message To Cultists by DSC7: 5:28pm On Sep 12, 2021
Who goes you? shocked shocked...

Me never hear this kind Grammar before ooo.....

Na where you dey go i know about undecided

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Cultists by toygod2: 6:41pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
Dear Cultists,

If you are reading this and all you do is pierce all parts of your body, dress crazily all in the name of fashion, create unrest for people, live irresponsible to maintain the ruggedity clamour..yet you have no home, no house, no wife/husband, no children, no nothing let alone writing it home... I ask you... WHO REALLY GOES YOU!

Loool, who goes you bi ti bawo lipsrsealed undecided

I guess na the latest trendy slang be this....

Oya SEUN , who goes you hahahah

2 Likes

Re: A Message To Cultists by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 12, 2021
Among what you listed, what do you have since you are not a cultist.

5 Likes

Re: A Message To Cultists by bmdmix11: 10:00pm On Sep 12, 2021
chatinent:
Dear Cultists,

If you are reading this and all you do is pierce all parts of your body, dress crazily all in the name of fashion, create unrest for people, live irresponsible to maintain the ruggedity clamour..yet you have no home, no house, no wife/husband, no children, no nothing let alone writing it home... I ask you... WHO REALLY GOES YOU!
who really goes u? haba which kind question b dis
Re: A Message To Cultists by paulolee(m): 7:11am On Sep 13, 2021
Ogademo1:
Among what you listed, what do you have since you are not a cultist.
na them.. so bcox m poor, broke n frustrated, I would join cultism bcox its a poverty allevation programme abi??
now I kno d reason dey are always looking broke, cheap n in penury

1 Like

Re: A Message To Cultists by Nobody: 9:16am On Sep 13, 2021
paulolee:

na them.. so bcox m poor, broke n frustrated, I would join cultism bcox its a poverty allevation programme abi??
now I kno d reason dey are always looking broke, cheap n in penury
Is not matter of "na them", just telling you that decent people are also broke.... There are many ways to condemn cultists not by broke shaming them.
Re: A Message To Cultists by Righteousness2(m): 2:59pm On Sep 13, 2021
It is Good to have a Home or House or Houses,
It is Good to have a wife , husband , kids, etc,
It is Good to Have all the Good things of Life,
But if you Do not Have a Genuie relationship with JESUS Christ, you Have Nothing ! It is a Waste! It is Useless!
This World is home to no one. And all the things on We have here has nothing to do with our Eternity.
So be Wise and Do the Needful.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Cultists by Lastmankc(m): 3:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
chatinent:
Dear Cultists,

Which kind English be dis? WHO GOES YOU? The rest of us make SARS no kill,nah English go kill us
Re: A Message To Cultists by SuperNova33: 3:58pm On Sep 13, 2021
We are all cultists I dare say. If you ever had reason to be prejudice, you are a cultist because you are perpetrating an ideology that is baseless but so concrete that you are willing to bet your life on it.

There are clean cultists and dirty jus and vice versa.

Cultism in the Nigerian sense of the word will be one of the deaths Nigeria will endure because there are so many splinters now that common HK Dey create cult, even street Kids are creating cults and they all hope to one day stain their blades with blood.

The faster we fight this menace the better because when the spark becomes an inferno we all will burn slow.

But the government is infested already see celebrities like AY sharing cult handshakes with a top military man...

What else is there to be seen.

We as a people need to start to find solutions now, it's not ok to should say no to cultism..

Even parent are powerless, and most never suspect their ward to be a demon until it's too late.

Nigeria wake up !

1 Like

Re: A Message To Cultists by chatinent: 11:17pm On Sep 13, 2021
SuperNova33:
We are all cultists I dare say. If you ever had reason to be prejudice, you are a cultist because you are perpetrating an ideology that is baseless but so concrete that you are willing to bet your life on it.

There are clean cultists and dirty jus and vice versa.

Cultism in the Nigerian sense of the word will be one of the deaths Nigeria will endure because there are so many splinters now that common HK Dey create cult, even street Kids are creating cults and they all hope to one day stain their blades with blood.

The faster we fight this menace the better because when the spark becomes an inferno we all will burn slow.

But the government is infested already see celebrities like AY sharing cult handshakes with a top military man...

What else is there to be seen.

We as a people need to start to find solutions now, it's not ok to should say no to cultism..

Even parent are powerless, and most never suspect their ward to be a demon until it's too late.

Nigeria wake up !

I like your arguments.

1 Like

Re: A Message To Cultists by CuteEmma(f): 12:05am On Sep 14, 2021
chatinent:
Dear Cultists,

Who really goes you?? Haha

I wonder why they go into stuff like that. Bunch of crazy weaklings.

The celebrities who go into these stuff are even crazier.
Re: A Message To Cultists by chatinent: 12:09am On Sep 14, 2021
CuteEmma:

Who really goes you?? Haha

I wonder why they go into stuff like that. Bunch of crazy weaklings.

The celebrities who go into these stuff are even crazier.
Smiles

(1) (Reply)

Easy Way To Hide Your Apps On Your Android Devices. / Young Boys Show Off Iphone 13, Gold Chain Inside Shrine (video) / What Can I Say About Halebirdpoultry Farm That Claim To Be Genuine?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.