Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,178 members, 7,890,950 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 03:17 AM

THE SINS OF GUAPO $ RED ARSE IDOWU! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / THE SINS OF GUAPO $ RED ARSE IDOWU! (882 Views)

10 Signs That God Is Punishing You For Your Sins / Big~arse Babes Vs Flat~arse Babes Vs Medium~arse Babes. / laughing your arse off 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

THE SINS OF GUAPO $ RED ARSE IDOWU! by bright007(f): 11:04pm On May 24, 2011
Ĥĭ stranger,u are welcome.I bet u wanna laugh,just sit back $ read LOVE LETER 2.
THIS LETTER IS BETWEEN EL-GUAPO $ HIS hubby RED ARSE.

LETTER FROM RED ARSE  TO EL-GUAPO
Dear GUAPO
The thing we are does the last time are take effectiveness. I told you to use preventiveness but instead you choose sweetness, right now conceive is in me. Mother cry, Father annoyance,  So come quickly or I dies. 
Thanks GUAPO

REPLY FROM GUAPO TO RED ARSE.
Dear RED ARSE,
I warning u not to use my name in vain. The thing we does the last time that I don't even last upto 2mins now your name calling me. U think I don't knew about ya uncle mike, that ya gateman, ben that baber inside ya street, that shaibu d meruwa that suplying water to ya yard. Are all of them using preventiveness? U thinkin I doesn't knew your dosing d same thing with them? Now u r name callin me becus of that small thing we does d last time. Afterall it was sweetin u more than it was sweetin me. That is why u was shouting jor ooo & carring your 2 leg ups. Let me informate u that it is not me oooh, cus the doctor test me & say I'm impotency. I'm warning u!
Re: THE SINS OF GUAPO $ RED ARSE IDOWU! by jackpot(f): 11:38pm On May 24, 2011
2 minutes love-making?
Impotency?
Choi!!

[size=18pt]**FAINTS**[/size]
Re: THE SINS OF GUAPO $ RED ARSE IDOWU! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:35am On May 25, 2011
is this your thread u boasting about , kai leprosy dey affect your brain oo , only people wiv dementia wud  laf at your recycled jokes , d best has beeen done by synthesis . this come bck remix is boriiiiiiiiinggggggg, get a grip of your life y do u always try so hard dumbooo , now i wudnt reply your thread anymore pointless realyy but i go reply u for bar o isiewu . i wud also warn el as well, lets seee  how stupidity demolishes d suppose  popularity u wish to get , your jokes makes singing birds cry out of tune
Re: THE SINS OF GUAPO $ RED ARSE IDOWU! by bright007(f): 4:13am On May 25, 2011
***ignores her completely**
Re: THE SINS OF GUAPO $ RED ARSE IDOWU! by jackpot(f): 10:18am On May 25, 2011
**gets resuscitated**

thread is really hilarious.

Look at the way they murdered English Language in their letters!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

21st Century! / Fidel Castrol / If Na You Wetin You Go Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.