Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,159 members, 7,887,378 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:54 AM

Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. (1761 Views)

Govt Borrowings Unproductive — Peter Obi Rakes Over Nigeria’s Debt Profile / Falana: Posting Policemen Outside State Of Origin Is Unproductive / Buhari Unproductive Foreign Trips - Punch (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by NGpatriot: 11:14am On Sep 13, 2021
[s]
Telekinetic:

Lol... What is it with online Fulani terrorists and their obsession with igbos! One idiot will just seat in the forest far away in the Northern wasteland with free govt phone and be posting rubbish about things that should utterly not concern him. Oga ‘patriot’ please face your side of the country, free those innocent school children you have been violating. Na wa o!
[/s]

The real jihadi ipobian terrorist don land.

grin grin
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by enemybulldozer(m): 11:17am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

Typical boring ipob rubbish..

Typical dull minded zoogerian rubbish!
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by Emyogalanya: 11:23am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
[b][/b]

This is the opposite of the lies they peddle that people sit at home willingly, of course not, they do so because they don't want to be slaughtered by their own people..

people survived the 30 months civil war people survived COVID-19 lockdowns, people survived the Spanish flu of 1914. The same people will not perish for 48 hrs
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by stanluiz(m): 11:23am On Sep 13, 2021
enemybulldozer:
As far as you're for nigeria you're not to be trusted because anything that is of nigeria oozes of lies, propaganda, deceit and hypocritical this is the fact of life.

The Lagos ibadan gutter media you are working with, and the boko haramized security forces are working hand in hand against IPOB. That is why they always come up with lies from the pit of hell including beheading of 10 virgin girls without proof, burning of innocent people in buses and so on.

My happiness is that these una lies and deceit will definitely bring shame and downfall to you agents of darkness and the british cage you lots are fighting to keep as one.

Patriot my foot!

Who is working against Ipob ? So ikonso the Esn commander is also a security forces working against Ipob ?

Why can't ipob take responsibility for their wicked action ?

Am not surprised. They is no reasonable and intelligent person in Ipob. The Afaraukwu hunchback abino scammer has brainwashed you guys to submission.

1 Like

Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by enemybulldozer(m): 11:31am On Sep 13, 2021
stanluiz:
Who is working against Ipob ? So ikonso the Esn commander is also a security forces working against Ipob ?

Am not surprised. They is no reasonable and intelligent person in Ipob. The Afaraukwu hunchback abino scammer has brainwashed you guys to submission.
You that is a proud nigga-arean, are you reasonable and intelligent??

Am waiting for your response grin grin grin
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by nku5: 11:32am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:

lmao...this one don park his head inside Tinubu's yansh.

See Tinubu's poo all over your face.

Poor jihadi ipob.

grin

Keep crying for relevance. Tinubu can never be President grin at least you no dey deceive yourself again.
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by Telekinetic: 11:43am On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

The real jihadi ipobian terrorist don land.

grin grin
Yawn... Boring... Better drop that phone and come get these cows off the road before they bash my car
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by stanluiz(m): 11:50am On Sep 13, 2021
enemybulldozer:
You that is a proud nigga-arean, are you reasonable and intelligent??

Am waiting for your response grin grin grin
You can find intelligent people in Nigeria but you can't find anyone in Ipob that why you believe that a UK based Company called Ipob will give you Biafra cheesy cheesy

Kanu don remove una brain replace am with sawdust.
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by enemybulldozer(m): 12:06pm On Sep 13, 2021
stanluiz:
You can find intelligent people in Nigeria but you can't find anyone in Ipob that why you believe that a UK based Company called Ipob will give you Biafra cheesy cheesy

Kanu don remove una brain replace am with sawdust.
That question is for you not for anybody. I will ask you again, as a proud nigerian you are, do you really think you are reasonable and intelligent??
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by stanluiz(m): 12:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
enemybulldozer:
That question is for you not for anybody. I will ask you again, as a proud nigerian you are, do you really think you are reasonable and intelligent??

When did I tell you that am a proud Nigerian ?
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by SweetiliciousD: 1:16pm On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:
2 sit at home last week and another 2 this week.

This sad, depressing, economically crippling and unproductive sit at home madness is seriously getting out of hand.

What gives?

I[b] feel for the men, women and children suffering under this draconian, violent, repressive and barbaric realities.
[/b]

Very sad and disheartening.

I guess you felt for same people:

When they were brutally maimed and utterly wasted by trigger happy military for protesting with only flags?

When military, police and airforce checkpoints littered spontaneously along major roads , extorting same people and making their lives miserable?

When supreme court removed their popularly elected governor and imposed a distant 4th candidate on them?

When a sitting President tagged them inconsequential 5%, dot in a circle and nepotistically excluded them in his nonstatutory appointments?

If your answer to the listed questions is not affirmative, KINDLY KEEP YOUR PITY PARTY TO YOURSELF.

BIAFRA IS HERE
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by enemybulldozer(m): 1:27pm On Sep 13, 2021
stanluiz:
When did I tell you that am a proud Nigerian ?
If you're not a proud nigerian, why are you against a group fighting to divide nigeria??

Why do you want us to jettison IPOB when you and your cronies that is against IPOB don't have a better option??
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by ablejesus26(m): 5:39pm On Sep 13, 2021
NGpatriot:

Obviously, at he moment, there's not a single adult or elder in that region, they are all either scared, lazy and incompetent or just don't care if that region descends into the abyss . It's very sad.

Okay.
But it's the same everywhere in the Country sha �.
Re: Serious Matter. 4 Unproductive Sit At Home In A Little Over A Week. by ablejesus26(m): 6:07pm On Sep 13, 2021
stanluiz:

I bu onye nwe amamihe.

Someone comes out to tell you to attack security personnels who are Sons,Fathers and Brothers of the Land, you agree �, you can't dare to ask Him, Dede biko ewela iwe, Nwenne nwaanyi kwanu,? Akwa o bu onye uwe ojii�.
And you say you are normal �.
Fiaakwa being brainwashed is terrible �.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ipob Threatened To Burn My House / 2023 Presidency: Buhari Picks Anyim As Preferred Choice, Gives Reason / Who Is More Corrupt? Atiku Or Tinubu?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.