Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,858 members, 7,942,149 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:59 PM

Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience (462 Views)

Pastor Ashimolowo Ordains His Second “runaway” Son As Pastor Of KICC / Walk out on masturbation. / "After Prayers, I Would Go Back To Masturbation & Watch Blue Film" - Kenyan Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience by barakk: 11:39am On Sep 13, 2021
So I was a young fine man (I used "was" intentionally), but because of not wanting to fornicate I landed into masturbation.... 7years down the line I discovered eating in the dream and sex in the dream, and then sickness set in. I have been to different hospital both private and government and there's nothing to show for it, don't even talk of deliverance I have done many.

My whole body is paralyzed with diseases... and I began to move closer to God, I have seek forgiveness and re-seek times without number, d last time a man of God prayed for me what he said is God says m in sin and that's even when I have left masturbation... But one thing I noticed is that no matter my strive and prayer nothing seems to happen. I don't need anybody to tell me that masturbation caused this I know certainly but what confused me most is how God refused to forgive me and heal me even after leaving the sin.

I have decide to drop this today because I think m leaving this world...… if you are masturbating... stop and run for your life while you still have everything intact.... Seek the face of God now before you become rejected as I am.

If you think this is trash as usual because you think you are more civilized scientifically and psychologically.... Continue masturbating....

Life has been hard, Prayer doesn't change anything again for me. I have fasted in vain... and I have lost all hope..
I still believe in Jesus... but i dont think he has my time again.....

1 Like

Re: Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience by yammz(m): 11:54am On Sep 13, 2021
Sir please stop.
Why do pepole condemn themselve and claim it becouse God hate them or has refuse to forgive their sins.
A true believer know that God is love and even the most terrible person on earth is stil loved by him.
We are made in his image and likeness and just as jesus said "Love is the most important rule of all" therefore you must love yourself and believe that jesus loves and has forgiven you then you'll start seeing changes happening im your life.
7 billion people in this world you're not the first or last to have commited sin so please forgive yourself, Love yourself and accept and believe God loves you and i promise you things will change.
I hope you find peace

4 Likes

Re: Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience by Lostchild(m): 12:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
barakk

Masturbation has opened the door for the enemy to work on your health.

Mastubation has exposed you to the devils attack.

Those food you eat in the dream are poisonous sickness.

You can still reverse your spirit.

Do you want to know How ?
Re: Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience by barakk: 12:20pm On Sep 13, 2021
Lostchild:
Masturbation has no pen the door for the enemy to work on your health.

Mastybation has exposed you to the devils attack.

Those food you eat in the dream are poisonous sickness.

You can still reverse your spirit.

Do you want to know How ?

You are right my brother....
If you will teach me I will hold on one more time
Re: Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience by Solsix(m): 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
God have forgiven u since,but the damages the sin did to your body will take time to rebuild. Sin is deadly ,that why bible advised us to flee from it.
Re: Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience by Adamgeneral12: 1:01pm On Sep 13, 2021
Op, say dey baptise you?
Re: Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience by saaron(m): 2:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
barakk:
So I was a young fine man (I used "was" intentionally), but because of not wanting to fornicate I landed into masturbation.... 7years down the line I discovered eating in the dream and sex in the dream, and then sickness set in. I have been to different hospital both private and government and there's nothing to show for it, don't even talk of deliverance I have done many.

My whole body is paralyzed with diseases... and I began to move closer to God, I have seek forgiveness and re-seek times without number, d last time a man of God prayed for me what he said is God says m in sin and that's even when I have left masturbation... But one thing I noticed is that no matter my strive and prayer nothing seems to happen. I don't need anybody to tell me that masturbation caused this I know certainly but what confused me most is how God refused to forgive me and heal me even after leaving the sin.

I have decide to drop this today because I think m leaving this world...… if you are masturbating... stop and run for your life while you still have everything intact.... Seek the face of God now before you become rejected as I am.

If you think this is trash as usual because you think you are more civilized scientifically and psychologically.... Continue masturbating....

Life has been hard, Prayer doesn't change anything again for me. I have fasted in vain... and I have lost all hope..
The fact that you left masturbation is a good thing and a sign that the Holy Spirit led you to quit it. Try and evaluate yourself and see if there's any hidden sin in your life and confess them all and renounce them totally in the name of of the Lord Jesus Christ. Seal every doorway in your life with the blood of Jesus. Pray and read your Bible constantly for this is the major way God speak to us. As you maintain your walk with God through Jesus Christ, God himself will manifest himself to you. What God requires of you is to STAND. Remember you're just coming out of masturbation and the devil will through all sorts of storms at you to make you fall but never give in. Masturbation is a sin against the body. Our bodies are the Temple of God, so satan will do anything against you to make you defile it. Stand firm in the name of Jesus Christ and satan will flee from you. Don't forget that Standing firm in the face of temptations and all manner of demonic devices without given in is victory in itself.
So don't be discouraged thinking the Lord has abandoned you. FAR FROM IT! Discouragement is from SATAN. Don't give in to it. God Almighty wants you to develop your faith in him first and stand before he reveals himself to you. Do this and you will have a smooth relationship with the Lord Jesus Christ as you grow and mature in the spirit.
Re: Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience by Lostchild(m): 4:48pm On Sep 13, 2021
barakk:

You are right my brother....
If you will teach me I will hold on one more time

You are heavily under demonic attack. I will advice you not to condemn yourself but to use your mouth right now and pray.

I don't know how bad your current health status right now, but if you can stand and walk, then you can stop the demonic attack thought spiritual warfare.

If you can stand and walk, then pray daily in your house.

1. Do repentance prayer for 30 minuite everyday, and ask God for mercy.

2. Do warfare prayer. Violently pray for 1 hour everyday for 300 days.

Then treat your physical body.

Satan plan is to kill your body, then take your spirit. This is why they feed prayer lless and sinful christian by feeding their spirit with poisonous food and it will affect the physical body.
Re: Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience by jesusjnr2020(m): 5:10pm On Sep 13, 2021
@barakk don't give up. Keep praying, fasting, and obeying God's Word, and I assure you that you would soon get a response. God's ways are hard to explain a times, it doesn't mean He is not hearing you or doesn't have your time. He may have a reason why He has not yet responded in a way you could relate with. But just be patient. It's only a matter of time.

God bless.
Re: Masturbation --- Runaway -- My Experience by Waterlrd: 12:43am On Sep 14, 2021
barakk:

Gentleman relax yourself, the worst thing that can happen to a man is giving up in life when there's hope.

No doubt, masturbation destroys immune system and you has been affected. It's pity.
My first advice is to stop believing that prayer alone can sort your problem.

Second, start looking for away to rebuild your damaged immune system through good balance diet, exercise, hydration , resting ( enough sleep) while at same time seeing a good doctor.
Note, for any of the above list to work for you , you will need total abstinence .
Allow your semen to remain your body for like two years and see your immune system working perfectly. Wishing you quick recovery.

(1) (Reply)

What Nathaniel Bassey Did In Kumuyi Program That Broke The Crowd / ❤️❤️ How The Torah And Hebrews Scriptures Identified The Messiah Jesus / Living Close To A Church Or Mosque, Which One Do You Prefer?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.