Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,167 members, 7,943,230 topics. Date: Sunday, 08 September 2024 at 09:19 AM

#FindTanyaFear: Former "Doctor Who" star, Tanya Fear Reported Missing In LA - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / #FindTanyaFear: Former "Doctor Who" star, Tanya Fear Reported Missing In LA (513 Views)

COVID-19: Ghana Deports Bella Shmurda For Attacking Doctor Who Announced Result / Tanya Roberts Dies At 65 / Onika Tanya Maraj Known As Nicki Minaj Celebrates Birthday In Style (picture) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

#FindTanyaFear: Former "Doctor Who" star, Tanya Fear Reported Missing In LA by fergie001: 11:46am On Sep 13, 2021
The UK-Zimbabwean actress, Tanya (real name: Pauline Tanyaradzwa Fear) was last seen on September 9, 2021 in Southern California.

Actor Tanya Fear, who appeared in "Doctor Who" and other television shows and films, has disappeared in Southern California, her manager said.

Fear's manager, Alex Cole, said Fear was last seen Thursday, when her family reported her missing to Los Angeles police.

A police department spokesperson confirmed that a missing persons report was completed the same day. No additional details were available, the spokesperson said.

Cole said Fear, who also appeared in the British shows "Cleaning Up" and "Endeavor" and the 2015 film "A Moving Image," had recently been performing stand-up comedy and had been in the Los Angeles area for two months.

Cole said they last talked eight days ago, when they discussed work. She was fine, Cole said, adding that it was a "shock" to learn that she had disappeared.

SOURCE

Her cousin and friends have been reaching out to anyone with useful information:

@TanyaFear known to Doctor Who fans for playing Dr Jade McIntyre in Arachnids in the UK has been missing since 9th Sept, last seen in the Hollywood Bowl area. Please call 626 232 8616 if you have any information, and help spread the word in the LA area. #FindTanyaFear #DoctorWho

SOURCE

UPDATE: she was last seen wearing a short-sleeved brown collared fitted top with a few buttons at the top and dark plaid pants (I think they are pants but could be shorts or something else)

Could be flannel shorts too. But they definitely have black and red on them with lines.

I am so stressed. Please keep praying that we find my cousin sister safe and sound �� ��

SOURCE

My friend Tanya has gone missing in the LA/Hollywood Bowl area. She hasn't been seen since 9th September 2021. If anyone has any useful information please call (626)-232-8616 #FindTanyaFear . Would appreciate if those in the area or with reach in that area RT❤

Bolu Babalola

Re: #FindTanyaFear: Former "Doctor Who" star, Tanya Fear Reported Missing In LA by ItsGoodToBeGood: 12:04pm On Sep 13, 2021
Hmmmm,

See as I come dey fear for Fear.

May God help us to find Fear.

(1) (Reply)

BBN: Broda Shaggi Declare Support For Mr White Money As He Posted Him On His Fa / Tiva Savage Speaks When The Sex Tape Finally Leaks / The Man In My S£xtape Was Enjoyable – Tiwa Savage Proudly Says

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.