Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,136 members, 7,967,199 topics. Date: Saturday, 05 October 2024 at 01:43 PM

. - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / . (1472 Views)

How Sport Bet Ruined My Life / China Ruined Jack Ma’s Business Empire, Took Over Assets. / Beware Of Sokoloan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by sam4noow(m): 11:35am On Sep 15, 2021
Autentic418:
Borrowed 2k from them last month as things hard
Time to pay back don reach, I pray they don't do this to me ooo, coz I no even get #1 like this

bros pls try and pay them if you don't want to end up being dragged in mud like me.
Re: . by sam4noow(m): 11:36am On Sep 15, 2021
he has threatened to publish my picture today.
Re: . by sam4noow(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2021
here's the message they sent this morning.

THE SYSTEM WILL CONTINUE TO MESS YOU ALONG SIDE YOUR PICTURE FROM 12NOON UNTIL OUR PAYMENT IS FULLY PAID.FASTMONEY...
Re: . by pedenaca: 1:27pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cetoji:
Stay away from loan Apps, they don't respect the contract you have with them and they have zero knowledge on how to run a real loan shark company. Will be launching my website soon but not an App

I'm personally giving out loan to fee people here on Nairaland for business purpose. I wish to startup a loan shark business but want to test my knowledge here on Nairaland first and see how it goes before going fully into it. Hence i want to start with 3 million here as a test and see how it goes and how profitable it is. Maximum amount I'm giving out to a person is 500k. Minimum is 100k. I have done an intensive research from various loan companies and I know how it works and I heard it's profitable. My loan terms include:

* NO COLLATERAL
* INTENSIVE VERIFICATION PROCESS
* LOAN FOR BUSINESS PURPOSE ONLY.
* EVERY STATE IN NIGERIA IS WELCOME
* MONTHLY INTEREST RATE OF 3%
* LOAN MAXIMUM DURATION REPAID PERIOD OF NOT MORE THAN 6 MONTHS.
* PHYSICAL VERIFICATION APLLIED WHERE NEEDED.

Chat me up on WhatsApp 09022611124
He will request for your details including your ID card and Nairaland password, and then use them to scam people.
He doesn't have any loan to give.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Job Hunting Experiences. Nigeria Vs Chile / Is It Possible To Do An Online Course In Nigeria? / I Got Carried Away With Life, I Just Remembered I Will Be 23 This Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.