Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,710 members, 7,889,253 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 06:53 AM

If You Were Crowned King Of The Whole World - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / If You Were Crowned King Of The Whole World (784 Views)

Find The Blue-crowned Parrot / I Have The Lowest Nos Of Bbm Contacts In The Whole World.(pic Inside) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were Crowned King Of The Whole World by nurabela: 11:28am On May 25, 2011
If you were crowned king of the whole world, what would your first royal decree be?
Re: If You Were Crowned King Of The Whole World by MMM3(m): 11:45am On May 25, 2011
free Womanliness
Re: If You Were Crowned King Of The Whole World by iyatrustee(f): 12:41pm On May 25, 2011
decree that MMM be my prisioner. he would have to service my ponani 24hrs round the clock grin grin grin
Re: If You Were Crowned King Of The Whole World by jamace(m): 9:55pm On May 25, 2011
^^^ shocked shocked shocked
Re: If You Were Crowned King Of The Whole World by LordReed(m): 12:25pm On May 26, 2011
iyatrustee:

decree that MMM be my prisioner. he would have to service my ponani 24hrs road the clock grin grin grin

Eh Wo!!! shocked shocked shocked

My first degree will be for all cake makers to make me a cake to see who shall be the Royal Baker cheesy tongue

(1) (Reply)

How Healthy Is Your Diet? Take A Diet Quiz Now / This Post has been wiped by me! / Grid Art

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.