Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States (24593 Views)

Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper / Miyetti Allah Asks Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by ChangetheChange: 5:45am On Sep 14, 2021
Big problem for southerners
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by igbsam(m): 5:45am On Sep 14, 2021
They've been sent to the south. Every region in the south needs to be on high alert. The recent migration of these Northerners to lagos especially is nothing to overlook.

5 Likes

Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by mamaafrik(m): 5:52am On Sep 14, 2021
igbsam:
They've been sent to the south. Every region in the south needs to be on high alert. The recent migration of these Northerners to lagos especially is nothing to overlook.
that agege,ijoora axis need serious flushing

3 Likes

Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by hakeem4(m): 5:54am On Sep 14, 2021
[s]
Osiris12:
I’m always happy when I hear about the death of the military guys.[/s]

I’ll be feeling like this until that soldier wey embarrass me for my babe front come to apologize ( although I heard he’s dead now)
you are happy at the death of your fellow human?
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by pegix(m): 5:56am On Sep 14, 2021
AGNESikpuNNU:
Waterloo awaits them. We frying them all.
Aswear....we killing them all

Not here

Maybe the north will do
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Osiris12: 5:57am On Sep 14, 2021
hakeem4:
[s] you are happy at the death of your fellow human?

If the person dey work for NA and NPF?.
Yes, yes and YES
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Xhuntra: 5:59am On Sep 14, 2021
killALIEN:
OP, tell your fleeing brothers what awaits them in the South is way bigger than what they running from.

They will go to southwest. They re very welcomed there. Afterall Tinubu said they re one with fulanis
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by rayvelez(m): 6:02am On Sep 14, 2021
Amotekun is waiting for y’all.

1 Like

Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by israelmao(m): 6:06am On Sep 14, 2021
That is not still a job well done while the military planned its onslaught on armed bandits it would've envisaged all possible occurrences or outcomes and forstalled them.Airforce and ground troops would've have moved in a synchro-operation in order to ensure that none of the armed bandits escapes.
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by IdJack(m): 6:06am On Sep 14, 2021
Let the police fish him out
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by houseontherock: 6:07am On Sep 14, 2021
mamaafrik:
Mumu military are they not supposed to flank them from the South and North so as to trap them ,i wonder what they teach them at military school these days,what happened the bought jet, can't they be used to char the fleeing villains,they want them to come Southward.
Southerners should talk,our economy will be at stake if we don't
They are not escaping, this is part of their plans. But like someone said earlier, they will meet their waterloo in the South, that is certain

4 Likes

Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Nobody: 6:09am On Sep 14, 2021
Who still thinks Nigeria is working or that there's hope for Nigeria?

Raise your hands please so we can slap common sense back into your leaking skulls.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Nobody: 6:11am On Sep 14, 2021
Xhuntra:

They will go to southwest. They re very welcomed there. Afterall Tinubu said they re one with fulanis

Hopefully the first set of people they will unleash their terror upon will be your family members and friends living in the southwest.

3 Likes

Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by shigishege: 6:13am On Sep 14, 2021
alsudan:
Them terrorists have clearly been sent to the South to complete the Jihad job in the guise of fleeing from military onslaught in the North.

Southern States that recently passed the open grazing prohibition bill must be on alert. The terrorists are coming.
I dont know wether it's brain that refuses to have you or you are the one that refuse to have brain. Why isn't that you fools will always talk trashy about serious issues. And is it not you people voted for buhari. Some days ago your south east region was romancing buhari and buratai and perhaps it's another state now that received buhari in thier state you people will started crying like vulture. Nothing the security agents do that will pacify you people but remember those security guys defending you useless ass are not up to your age yet they sacrifice themselves on order for this nation to progress but all you can do is to talk like someone with brain disorder you are. Werey
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by condralbedez: 6:15am On Sep 14, 2021
undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by shigishege: 6:17am On Sep 14, 2021
Osiris12:
I’m always happy when I hear about the death of the military guys.

I’ll be feeling like this until that soldier wey embarrass me for my babe front come to apologize ( although I heard he’s dead now)
if I am a president some people like you will not be allowed to be roaming the street. You will have to be kept somewhere that's very far away from metropolis. Truly some of you needs brain check ups
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by shigishege: 6:19am On Sep 14, 2021
onoms4luv:
Why will military men allowed them to run in the first place, can't they seize them and kill them all after dislodging.

Hope this is not one their games to push bandits to the South
it's easier said than done. Internet soldier. Those military guys re not up to your age yet they are defending you hypocritical ass.

1 Like

Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by shigishege: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2021
mamaafrik:
Mumu military are they not supposed to flank them from the South and North so as to trap them ,i wonder what they teach them at military school these days,what happened the bought jet, can't they be used to char the fleeing villains,they want them to come Southward.
Southerners should talk,our economy will be at stake if we don't
Your English is not even sensible. SMH
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by BigYash: 6:21am On Sep 14, 2021
Obaseki have forest for them to camp.
So many shit already on Benin- Auchi express road. Without excort,a me do not pass that road anymore o.. Death trap and that stupid governor is not doing anything about it...
Seems the gunmen/falani/kidnappers pay tax to him..
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by newoffer: 6:23am On Sep 14, 2021
We are talking of menace , bandits. Weyrey...dey sell sick elongator...your problem is spirealtual
ManBullet90:
Hmmm

Our Award-winning HERBAL PENIS ENLARGEMENT organic OIL is the most advanced penis enlargement Product available worldwide. It's Developed with active ingredients with the sole purpose of giving you a permanent Bigger, THICKER, STRONGER, and longer penis without any form of side effect.

This is Revolutionary!!!

A Penis Solution That Gives You a Bigger, Thicker, Stronger, And Larger Penis. And Also Make you last 45 to 60min In Bed While maintaining and Healthy
Erection.

I personally call it the “penis Brain REMEDY”
Come and enjoy our % Discount.

Safe yourself from Bedroom embarrassment. Be that MACHINE man, Madam need better Stroke. Order and enjoy the good pleasure. You are just a phone call away from permanent Solution.
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Kei144(m): 6:25am On Sep 14, 2021
Let them come to South East with the money they got from kidnapping and establish businesses. shocked
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by onoms4luv(m): 6:25am On Sep 14, 2021
I want to ask you something, why are they paying the military men? If you guys feel the military can't do their jobs again then give us licences to carry fire arms, at least we can start from there.

shigishege:
it's easier said than done. Internet soldier. Those military guys re not up to your age yet they are defending you hypocritical ass.
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by rukis360(m): 6:30am On Sep 14, 2021
alsudan:
Them terrorists have clearly been sent to the South to complete the Jihad job in the guise of fleeing from military onslaught in the North.

Southern States that recently passed the open grazing prohibition bill must be on alert. The terrorists are coming.
This is it right here, the mumu amotekun r there making mouth, very soon the south wil b plagued wit violence, maybe that's wen southerners and the youths wil rise up against this rubbish currently goin on in Nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Safyqueen: 6:34am On Sep 14, 2021
alsudan:

Repent and get sense. If you still believe that there is any ongoing jihad in form of violence, killings in this country, then a mad man is a sensible person as compared to your stupidity.
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by foreverproduct: 6:39am On Sep 14, 2021
AntiWailer:

Do u have comprehension problems ?

No I don't.
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by lexy2014: 6:41am On Sep 14, 2021
AnonPoet:
Military onslaught in Zamfara: Dislodged bandits flee southwards, gunmen strike in Kogi, Kaduna, Ekiti

https://punchng.com/military-onslaught-in-zamfara-dislodged-bandits-flee-southwards-gunmen-strike-in-kogi-kaduna-ekiti/

If d bandits are fleeing, then which ones where killed? How are d bandits fleeing? On foot or on okada?
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by BabaO2: 6:42am On Sep 14, 2021
All the tucanoes, and other costly military aircrafts bought are kept for the north safety only, buhari is quick to deplete the strength of navy based in the south. It is better imagined than experienced if we dont boldly comfromt and if possible cripple Nigeria, buhari came to power through deceit, his agenda is to deplete the strength of sw, se, ss and middle belt and position the hausa fulani in a formidable position in all areas of economy, security, infrastructure etc. People should stop blaming Tinubu, buhari came in through deceit, it van happen to anyone. The earlier we confront all their moves the better.
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Nobody: 6:43am On Sep 14, 2021
Right now those military fools are addressing the bandits in hausa language and directing them to the south. All these onslaught crap is just to fool themselves and not me.
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 14, 2021
Southern governors must invest in Apache helicopters...stop stealing state funds, buy security equipment
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by ba7man(m): 6:47am On Sep 14, 2021
They bandits are running southwest to their deaths.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC / What Cost Jonathan Power In The End / NJC May Sack Onnoghen, Mohammed To End Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.