Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,007 members, 7,880,155 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 01:16 PM

Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States (24593 Views)

Bandits Flee As Over 100 Soldiers Storm kaduna Forest / Muhammad Magaji Begs Southern States On VAT, Says Let’s Be Our Brothers' Keeper / Miyetti Allah Asks Fulani Herdsmen To Leave Southern States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by faste: 9:34am On Sep 14, 2021
uptownmusic:
Southern governors must invest in Apache helicopters...stop stealing state funds, buy security equipment
Does the Constitution allow them to do that..if yes who will man those helicopters?Terrorist military I guess !
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by faste: 9:40am On Sep 14, 2021
jimter44:
See how the military is playing with our intelligence. Instead of they killing the bandits, they are dislodging them and after sometimes, the bandits will go back to the forests.
If you believe these lies then you can believe anything ..Na does not have what it takes to confront the Terrorist .
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by realray(m): 9:45am On Sep 14, 2021
mamaafrik:
Ogun , Akwaibom,delta ,oyo,cross river should join the Vat league,next Will be state police.
You won't hear pim..... from bandits or Bokoharam anymore.
The south will need to invest massively into cattle rearing (natives) to beat the Fulanis at their game of land encroachment.
Do these two and the Hausa-Fulanis will turn into another Sahara desert.
Any to those paid urchin arranged online to divide the South ,may your lives be runned like Buhari runs Nigeria.
I thought you will be able to say Amen, Hypocrite.

I agree with bro, all southern states should not dislodge them o but wipe all them off because I don't trust this government with their compromise military and I don't believe what they say o, so just kill all of them cos enough is enough even if e go lead to war with the north no wahala, no more slavery nor torment and oppression and the south is not for you people so go back to were you came from.....
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by realray(m): 9:48am On Sep 14, 2021
faste:
If you believe these lies then you can believe anything ..Na does not have what it takes to confront the Terrorist .

oga they're so many of them buhari retired in southern states so we can use them back or employ them for southern use after all commander of Amotekun na retired military so no qualms!!!...I come in peace
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by PDinteriors(m): 10:18am On Sep 14, 2021
Osiris12:
I’m always happy when I hear about the death of the military guys.

I’ll be feeling like this until that soldier wey embarrass me for my babe front come to apologize ( although I heard he’s dead now)
. Lols bros u de vex oooo…them don make wear only boxers go house in front of my babe o
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Nobody: 10:27am On Sep 14, 2021
Is it the same bandits that attacked military base in zamfara that they claim are fleeing? Punch wey no get news dey try pull news out of thin air, smh
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Raph82(m): 12:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Comedian2019:

You don't need a prophet to tell you what's going on. Every sensible person already knows. If It's all about prayers, daddy GOs won't be going about with security.
Fight for your right. Defend yourself against those beasts.
Defend with what? If you're caught with ordinary local made pistol, they'll insist it's 15 years in prison.
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Nobody: 1:28pm On Sep 14, 2021
xpressionx:
That's why I dont trust all those people that usually follow goats and COWS in trucks heading south.
If you talk now,the will say tribalism
All those u see on trucks with animals help in controlling and maintaining the conditions of the animals when transporting them from North to South, it took them not less than 24hrs to arrive after being bought from Northern local markets. There is nothing to fear abt it. You're just afraid because u don't know why or how things are done but I'm telling u because I know very well.

On the other hand, bandits in Zamfara forest are in serious hell with no option than to embrace death; no network to communicate with their evil masters in town, no transportation to link them with food, oil, and any other services. I received many pictures and videos of their mass death from military friend and are right now in circulation in the North.
I don't think there is any chance of them fleeing South!
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by Tundex911: 3:43pm On Sep 14, 2021
Why be say na this bubu administration all this shit dey happen...

Fuvked nation

Awon weyrey gbogbo

Smh
Re: Military Onslaught In Zamfara: Dislodged Bandits Flee Towards Southern States by shigishege: 8:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
onoms4luv:
I want to ask you something, why are they paying the military men? If you guys feel the military can't do their jobs again then give us licences to carry fire arms, at least we can start from there.

But that may not even happen. Given the way some of you reason sometimes makes people even afraid of moving closer to you guys even without you people holding gun or weapons you can do whatever. Guns are not meant for people talking like you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2023: Unprecedented Surge As Abuja Residents Re-Double Efforts To Get PVC / What Cost Jonathan Power In The End / NJC May Sack Onnoghen, Mohammed To End Crisis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.