Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,647 members, 7,918,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 10:05 PM

What Can He Do? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can He Do? (1078 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can He Do? by dk4justice(m): 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2007
this is all about my friend.There was a girl who dey trip for am but the guy never show intrest but as time goes on this guy got intrested but the girl said there IS no way any longer.please tell me what can he do.
Re: What Can He Do? by PTBNaija(f): 6:18pm On Jul 22, 2007
Unless the girl likes another guy. . .or is seeing another guy. Tell him to try anyways, ask him to hang out with her as a friend. . .and then maybe her feelings might come back.
Re: What Can He Do? by CrazyMan(m): 8:54pm On Jul 22, 2007
PTBNaija:

Unless the girl likes another guy. . .or is seeing another guy. Tell him to try anyways, ask him to hang out with her as a friend. . .and then maybe her feelings might come back.
Well said
Re: What Can He Do? by mopegirl(f): 8:26am On Sep 12, 2007
really?? wink wink wink wink wink
Re: What Can He Do? by olanajim(m): 8:33am On Sep 12, 2007
Re: What Can He Do? by Gamers: 6:15am On Sep 13, 2007
Or maybe its her turn to play hard to get?
Re: What Can He Do? by kanmosyl(m): 8:33am On Sep 13, 2007
Gamers:

Or maybe its her turn to play hard to get?
Nice talk.
Re: What Can He Do? by jkpretty(f): 8:42am On Sep 13, 2007
What goes around comes around tongue
Re: What Can He Do? by swiftycool(m): 9:34am On Sep 13, 2007
C'mon man u know he aint feeling her, i mean men dont trip cos a girl tripped first
he's just bothered about what he might have missed (a f#*k), and wants to see if the opportunity is still up. Guys simply just dont fall 4 chicks cos she fell 4 em first, only girls do that!

i suggest he checks himself well to admit this and if he really thinks he's in love let him try and just start up as casual friends and take away em dirty thoughts. If she was sweating him 4 real it will all come back, but if she doesnt, men id say he just missed a good emotionless screw and not real love! Not to worry he will survive* wink
Re: What Can He Do? by hucarson(m): 9:49am On Sep 13, 2007
He should get another babe.
Re: What Can He Do? by NaJaHaJe(f): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2007
get ova himself and move on.
Re: What Can He Do? by saucekid(m): 12:17pm On Sep 13, 2007
chai, feelings of lust love

shocked shocked to me na stupidity
Re: What Can He Do? by Easybaby(f): 1:03pm On Sep 13, 2007
That was good for him undecided . . . let him find another babe tongue
When the babe was available he was playing hard to get cheesy
Re: What Can He Do? by Sayoh: 4:47pm On Sep 13, 2007
swiftycool:

C'mon man u know he aint feeling her, i mean men don't trip because a girl tripped first
he's just bothered about what he might have missed (a f#*k), and wants to see if the opportunity is still up. Guys simply just don't fall 4 chicks because she fell 4 em first, only girls do that!

i suggest he checks himself well to admit this and if he really thinks he's in love let him try and just start up as casual friends and take away em dirty thoughts. If she was sweating him 4 real it will all come back, but if she doesnt, men id say he just missed a good emotionless screw and not real love! Not to worry he will survive* wink

Thats like, sooooooooo true, just a case of being a lil too late

(1) (Reply)

Thank You All / Why Do Most People Search For Girl Friends On Net? / My Predicament - UK Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.