Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,952 members, 7,890,147 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 10:00 AM

She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! (2062 Views)

"I'm Not A Mugu, I Know My Husband Has A 2nd Wife & Kids Back Home”-Oyinbo Woman / Girl Who Saved Her Toasters Number As Mugu 1 Gets The Shock Of Her Life / So I Fell In Love Today.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by 24brains(m): 5:31pm On Sep 14, 2021
Nothing wey man no go see for this life. Women can go to any length and do anything to tie a man down.

I don jam girl wey mean business!! She played me mugu and i fell cheaply.

I always play safe as a flirt. i use withdrawal method, contraceptive pills and latex. But she outsmart me by riding ontop giving me lowlow. Peforating the latex to cause bursts and flushing pills down the toilet.

She is six months gone and Her family is about to send her to me for a forced marriage.

Lust will not kill me and Happy married life to me in advance.

lalasticlala, mynd44, beebah2000, presidency

2 Likes

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by Nobody: 5:53pm On Sep 14, 2021
24brains:
Nothing wey man no go see for this life. Women can go to any length and do anything to tie a man down.

I don jam girl wey mean business!! She played me mugu and i fell cheaply.

I always play safe as a flirt. i use withdrawal method, contraceptive pills and latex. But she outsmart me by riding ontop giving me lowlow. Peforating the latex to cause bursts and flushing pills down the toilet.

She is six months gone and Her family is about to send her to me for a forced marriage.

Lust will not kill me and Happy married life to me in advance.

lalasticlala, mynd44, beebah2000, presidency
ARE YOU SERIOUS??
WAIT.......... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??

3 Likes

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by Cudeze4(m): 5:59pm On Sep 14, 2021
Your life don better now

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by Angrygoat: 6:10pm On Sep 14, 2021
I'm so happy,wow. Foo l

2 Likes

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by 24brains(m): 6:51pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
ARE YOU SERIOUS??
WAIT.......... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??
na so i see am oo... bush meat don catch hunter.
Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by 24brains(m): 7:04pm On Sep 14, 2021
Angrygoat:
I'm so happy,wow. Foo l
lol... we dey settle issue of billy goat and nanny goat, " Angrygoat " don enter. GOD epp us.

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by Nobody: 7:15pm On Sep 14, 2021
24brains:
na so i see am oo... bush meat don catch hunter.
but u suppose use your 24brains na undecided
Why u con let her use her 65brains?? sad sad

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by 24brains(m): 7:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
Beebah2000:
but u suppose use your 24brains na undecided
Why u con let her use her 65brains?? sad sad
same question wey i wan ask adam this night about eve. Women keep using men

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by crackhaus: 7:29pm On Sep 14, 2021
He who finds a wife finds a good thing and obtains favour from God. grin

5 Likes

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by Michelle55: 7:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Hahaha.. Omo, I can't stop laughing.

Wait fess! You mean to tell us say the NACKIST eventually became the NACKED, you don't mean it eekwa cheesy

Congrats in advance my brother, the net successfully caught your goal one time, I'm genuinely happy for you cheesy

Michelle55 be serious nau undecided!! Okay, I'm serious now. If she's good and you are happy with her then try and work out something together. Give your child the chance to grow in a home with both parents together.

2 Likes

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by Sonnobax15(m): 7:50pm On Sep 14, 2021
cheesy
Eyahhhhh,the painful part na be say diapers don dey expensive now tongue

Well, guyman wey get sense no dey lash banny without calculating the days of her period,and how to help her search for am incase if e lost lipsrsealed

3 Likes

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by atilla(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2021
Please what's lowlow?

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 14, 2021
24brains:
same question wey i wan ask adam this night about eve. Women keep using men
hehehehe grin grin

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by 24brains(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2021
Michelle55:

Wait fess! You mean to tell us say the NACKIST eventually became the NACKED, you don't mean it eekwa cheesy

Congrats in advance my brother, the net successfully caught your goal one time, I'm genuinely happy for you cheesy

Michelle55 be serious nau undecided!! Okay, I'm serious now. If she's good and you are happy with her then try and work out something together. Give your child the chance to grow in a home with both parents together.
michelle55 thanks. I pray buhari lets me. Cost of diaper is high. Scan shows she's got triplets in there.
Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by stunnert(m): 8:23pm On Sep 14, 2021
Take the red pill and turn her into a baby mama. Do not let her tie you down and don't settle for less. Rember once bitten, twice shy, learn from your mistakes bro, I swear if you marry her then you'll never be happy for the rest of your life

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by stunnert(m): 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
atilla:
Please what's lowlow?

That kinda cowgirl riding she gives you when your gbola is up in her pvssy all the way to the doors of her womb

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by Michelle55: 8:25pm On Sep 14, 2021
24brains:
michelle55 thanks. I pray buhari lets me. Cost of diaper is high. Scan shows she's got triplets in there.
Eweeeey! Nna eh, money is about to be spent but not to worry, God in His infinite mercy will make a way for you. What you will use in taking care of them will be provided and I pray she make you happy as you guys journey together.
I'm proud of you!
Worry not, God is in total control of everything!

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by Iamagoodgirll: 8:57pm On Sep 14, 2021
Congratulations and happy married life in advance

1 Like

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by 24brains(m): 10:00pm On Sep 14, 2021
atilla:
Please what's lowlow?
atilla where have you been? Lolo is a street word for a cowgirl riding at a rythmic tempo skin to skin
Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by 24brains(m): 10:17pm On Sep 14, 2021
Sonnobax15:
cheesy
Eyahhhhh,the painful part na be say diapers don dey expensive now tongue

Well, guyman wey get sense no dey lash banny without calculating the days of her period,and how to help her search for am incase if e lost lipsrsealed
you dey see road well well.
Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by 24brains(m): 5:49pm On Sep 15, 2021
Michelle55:

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by B055(m): 8:01pm On Sep 15, 2021
Cudeze4:
Your life don better now
he doesn't know
Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by FalseProphet1(m): 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2021
I see you becoming very lean like an HIV patient in that marriage, I see your family members begging her not to kill you for them, I see her denying you sex in the marriage, I see you masturbating until your balls dry up.

This I have seen.

2 Likes

Re: She Played Me Mugu And I Fell Cheaply!! by 24brains(m): 6:00pm On Sep 16, 2021
FalseProphet1:
I see you becoming very lean like an HIV patient in that marriage, I see your family members begging her not to kill you for them, I see her denying you sex in the marriage, I see you masturbating until your balls dry up.

This I have seen.
true prophecy from a falseprophet1. God is wonderful

(1) (Reply)

Nairaland Ladies With A Man Vs Nairaland Ladies Without A Man (pic) / Please Which Loan App Can I Borrow Money From Fast And Easy? / The Dream I Had Today...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.