Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,338 members, 7,910,741 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 03:50 PM

Pastor David Yonggi Cho Death: Pastor E A Adeboye, Joshua Iginla Mourns - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor David Yonggi Cho Death: Pastor E A Adeboye, Joshua Iginla Mourns (523 Views)

You Are Boring Me To Death – Pastor Tobi Adegboyega Shuts Down Choristers / Kayan Mata Will Give You Cancer, Death – Pastor Ibiyeomie Warns / Pastor E.A Adeboye Reacts To Daddy Freeze's Comments On Tithes (VIDEO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pastor David Yonggi Cho Death: Pastor E A Adeboye, Joshua Iginla Mourns by robosky02(m): 5:42pm On Sep 14, 2021
BBC News, Pidgin

Pastor David Yonggi Cho death: Pastor E A Adeboye, Joshua Iginla mourn Yoido Full Gospel Church leader wey die

Pastor David Yonggi Cho death: Pastor E A Adeboye, Joshua Iginla mourn South Korean Christian ministerWIA DIS FOTO COME FROM, PASTOR E A ADEBOYE
Wetin we call dis foto,
Pastor Enoch Adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church of God [RCCG] and Joshua Iginla dey mourn di death.

Pastor David Yonggi Cho, di owner of one of di world largest mega-church don die.

Di preacher na co-founder of di Yoido Full Gospel Church [Assemblies of God] for South Korea.

Cho wey be age 85 die on Tuesday, im church confirm for press release wey BBC Pidgin don confam.

Pastor David Yonggi Cho death: Pastor E A Adeboye, Joshua Iginla mourn Yoido Full Gospel Church leader wey die
WIA DIS FOTO COME FROM, PASTOR DAVID YONGGI CHO
At di time of im death, Cho bin dey receive medical treatment for brain hemorrhage wey e suffer from since 2020.

Nigeria popular preachers all respect dis South Korean Christian Leader.

Pastor Enoch Adeboye of Redeemed Christian Church of God [RCCG] and Joshua Iginla dey mourn Yonggi Cho death.

WIA DIS FOTO COME FROM, PASTOR DAVID YONGGI CHO MINISTRY
Wetin we call dis foto,
Him be di leader of Yoido Full Gospel Church.

David Yonggi Cho Biography
Dem born Cho for 1936 into a Buddhist family as dem live during di Korean War.

E convert to Christianity at age 17 - dis na afta doctors tell am sey e go die from a serious case of tuberculosis.

Cho pursue ministry full time and graduate from Full Gospel College for 1956.

WIA DIS FOTO COME FROM, PASTOR DAVID YONGGI CHO
Wetin we call dis foto,
Born 14 February, 1936 and e die 14 September 2021.

For 1958 e open one small church for Seoul wey later become Yoido Full Gospel Church.

Afta many years di church grow into one of di most popular megachurches for di world.

Yoido Full Gospel Church get 500 church locations across South Korea.

Dem don also send thousands of missionaries to different kontris of I world.

Yoido get more dan 750,000 members.

Cho "don write several books and e found a Christian daily newspaper, and established a humanitarian organization, di church tok for press release.

Cho wife die for February dis year and dem get three sons together.

Pastor David Yonggi Cho
WIA DIS FOTO COME FROM, SCREENGRAB/FACEBOOK
Wetin we call dis foto,
Pastor David Yonggi Cho na di founder of di largest church for South Korea.

Pastor David Yonggi Cho death: How Pastor E A Adeboye, Joshua Iginla mourn
Some Senior preachers don begin react to di death of Pastor David Yonggi Cho.

"Till we meet again on di resurrection morning, Rest in God's presence Pastor Dr. David Yonggi,"

Na so Pastor Enoch Adeboye of di Redeemed Christian Church of God tok.

Nigerian preacher, Prophet Joshua Iginla say Yonggi Cho na im "spiritual father".

Prophet Iginla for statement describe di international preacher as:

A "generational icon, trailblazer, pathfinder and a man wrapped in the immortality of God".

Lalasticlala. Mynd44

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-58560195

Re: Pastor David Yonggi Cho Death: Pastor E A Adeboye, Joshua Iginla Mourns by robosky02(m): 5:46pm On Sep 14, 2021
Pastor Enoch Adeboye of the Redeemed Christian Church of God, RCCG, has reacted to the death of Asian Preacher, David Yonggi Cho.

Yonggi Cho was the cofounder of the Yoido Full Gospel Church in South Korea.

The popular minister of the gospel died on Tuesday morning at the age of 85 after battling complications from a stroke.

Reacting, Adeboye expressed sadness over the death of Yonggi Cho.

In a statement issued on Tuesday, the RCCG General Overseer recounted his encounter with Yonggi Cho during his lifetime.

“Several years ago, I visited South Korea because I heard of a man who had the largest Church in the world.

Adeboye recalled how Yonggi Cho told those who attended “who came one Sunday to please not come back next Sunday so that those who couldn’t come last Sunday can come next Sunday.”

“I said God, so you can do this?”

“Some years ago, I returned to South Korea, I had a meeting with the same man. The first time I was there, people like me could not come near the office but this time around, I went to his office at his invitation, when we met he said “I have heard of you, will you please pray for me?

“Till we meet again on the resurrection morning, Rest in God’s presence Pastor Dr. David Yonggi Cho,” Adeboye said

https://dailypost.ng/2021/09/14/pastor-adeboye-reacts-to-death-of-famous-asian-preacher-yonggi-cho/

(1) (Reply)

. / Odumeje Spotted Spraying Dollars At An Event In Anambra: Pictures / Herbalist Invites Gospel Singer, Gozie Okeke To Event, Sprays Him Money (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.