Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,424 members, 7,947,755 topics. Date: Friday, 13 September 2024 at 08:08 AM

My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. (31874 Views)

The Woman My Husband Left Me For Is Pregnant And I'm Not Handling It Well / My Wife Left The House Because I Confronted Her Mother / "My Wife Left Me When I Lost My Job, She Wants Me Back Now There Is Money?" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by TheWolfen(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Sorry
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by otunbateejay(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:
My wife which we have been married for the past thirteen (13) years and have five(5) children, four boys and girl for me ,just left my house on Sunday to her parent house without informed me.

She left because we have little disagreement about monthly food allowance which I used to give her every month but I failed to give her this month when she requested for

She left with the girl which is six months old and a boy two years and left three boys for me.

Please I need your advice, should I go and beg her or I should forget about her and continue with my life. According to my family members, they said I should forget about her because of the manner she left.

Sir she is d Borden of ur life let her go what else do u want than to take Care of ur children

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Aarenasbaba(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2021
You should have expected that for a long time, life is not always rosy but you need to strive more to make your family intact. May Almighty Allah ease our affairs
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by integrity16(m): 8:26am On Sep 16, 2021
End time wife
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Acidosis(m): 8:27am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
[s]Bros, the bible clearly says a man who can't provide for his home is worst than an infidel(1Timothy 5:8.). Mr man , why are you not providing for your home and wife ? Can you see you're the one using your own hand to destroy your house ...? If your wife leaves you for greener pastures, she'll be justified because you can't provide for her and the children . So better go and beg her and start looking for a fvcking job !!! [/s]

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Rilwayne001: 8:28am On Sep 16, 2021
This story isn’t complete, hence decision is hard to make.

But then, everyday, I’m starting to see a lot of reasons why marriage is overrated.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by ugodson(m): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2021
My sincere advice to you which I have been in the past(almost similar situation)
Guy don't think about her and concentrate on yourself bro. I swear you make it again she will be the one to come and beg.
The best thing you should face now bro is SUCCESS . I pray you find it.

IS LIKE KILLING TWO BIRDS WITH A STONE. GET SUCCESS,GET YOUR WOMAN

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Romanoff(f): 8:29am On Sep 16, 2021
@Op.

Your marriage isn't over.

I'll suggest you pay a visit to your inlaws and talk things out with them on why your wife left.

I know someone whose husband wasn't working all through when they were married, only she was, till she lost her job and couldn't even afford their rent in Abuja and was indebted to several loan companies.

She made a decision to move back to her family home, her husband decided to follow her to my shock.

Today, she has opened a thrift business for herself and her husband and they have gotten their own place.

I am not asking you to move in with your inlaws, I'm just saying that it won't hurt to have an agreement with them so your wife and kids can be with them so you can have a clear head to hustle and balance up.

Unless your wife was being treated badly by you, I don't see why she should up and leave like that or throw her marriage away.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Nobody: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Rubbiish:
As a man if u wan to know the true colour of a woman it is only through challenges, then her true self will show! Reason I will always place my mother above any other woman, a man's mother is only woman that will not abandon him when challenges comes. Forget all these I love u your wife dey talk, na because every where good, make small challenge come your side, then u will know no woman can ever love u more than your mom.

@ Olivertwist1985
Just focus on how to get job & the kids, forget about your wife for now, she won't change so long the money is not coming. Don't think it is only your wife o, 98% of women are like that. So she has not done something unusual.

I’m just happy to know women are placing themselves first nowadays, regardless of all the insults they receive from you guys. No more struggle love.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by FreeStuffsNG: 8:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:
My wife which we have been married for the past thirteen (13) years and have five(5) children, four boys and girl for me ,just left my house on Sunday to her parent house without informed me.

She left because we have little disagreement about monthly food allowance which I used to give her every month but I failed to give her this month when she requested for

She left with the girl which is six months old and a boy two years and left three boys for me.

Please I need your advice, should I go and beg her or I should forget about her and continue with my life. According to my family members, they said I should forget about her because of the manner she left.

Wow!! You need to do something about family planning. This is why the pressure was much on her. Raising 5 young children without job is scary.

Wow!! With this kind of number of children that are not spaced , your finances can easily hit the rocks and drag you into the poverty trap because you will have nothing left to save and invest. Her parents should have counselled you both when it seemed you were having multiple children in quick succession.

I pray you quickly get a job and get back your wife and children. Sincerely, I feel for her. A nursing mother with a jobless husband watching her children cry of hunger daily.
It's hard. In fact, she could have lost her sanity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Lighthammer(m): 8:30am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, the bible clearly says a man who can't provide for his home is worst than an infidel(1Timothy 5:8.). Mr man , why are you not providing for your home and wife ? Can you see you're the one using your own hand to destroy your house ...? If your wife leaves you for greener pastures, she'll be justified because you can't provide for her and the children . So better go and beg her and start looking for a fvcking job !!!
mr bible quoter,is it the man's fault that he lost his job?why are u people are out of tune with reality gan?if u dnt knw what to type,kindly swerve..

4 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Nobody: 8:31am On Sep 16, 2021
She will come back. It's very easy to bash the woman, but i must tell you, nothing breaks a woman's heart than seeing her children starve or lacking basic things.

Please, both of you should go for family planning. Don't bring any more child into this world with your current financial state!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Rubbiish(m): 8:32am On Sep 16, 2021
kmcutez:

I’m just happy to know women are placing themselves first nowadays, regardless of all the insults they receive from you guys. No more struggle love.
@bold Women have been placing themselves first since time immemorial! It didn't just start now!

5 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by africanman85: 8:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Bros, the bible clearly says a man who can't provide for his home is worst than an infidel(1Timothy 5:8.). Mr man , why are you not providing for your home and wife ? Can you see you're the one using your own hand to destroy your house ...? If your wife leaves you for greener pastures, she'll be justified because you can't provide for her and the children . So better go and beg her and start looking for a fvcking job !!!
U guys are not getting it. The man has been providing for d family until he lost his job. The wife is very wrong in this aspect. This are trying times and they should have come together to device a means to still survive. D mistake the op make as a man is not to think of side hustle during the time he is working. D wife can be managing d side hustle.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Olam09(m): 8:33am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:

I know you're heartbroken, but just leave her.. go get a good job by okay and you'll have the chance to spite her.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Ryan14(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2021
Richy4:

grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Some one that just quoted the scriptures.. insulting with reckless abandon.. aren't you a disgrace to Christianity?..

The funny thing about this forum is that anyone can always hide behind a faceless forum like this and claim prosperous.. Even though u don't sound like someone doing well. Frustration is just written all over You ... The outburst shows that all is not well with you...I blame the op for coming here, if not why would a maggot have a say..

Maggots get say ontop shiit naa smiley smiley

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by tiswell(m): 8:34am On Sep 16, 2021
chatinent:
Hello,

First, I don't support the way she left. Marriage should not be all honey and darling when the going is good.

You guys didn't have any outstanding issue apart from the money thing? No quarrel ...no beating?

If that's the case, I think you should call her mobile phone.

I think you should try to meet her and discuss issues together.

Crowdfunding for public advice may not be too good sha. Awon redpills are coming to tell you to take in another woman.

Wouldn't another woman leave too if it is unbearable?

You don't need to be a redpill. You need to be an alpha gentleman. You need to know your responsibilities as though they were your body parts.

I must say... I hate it when families know husband and wife are having an issue.

We shouldn't listen to our family sometimes.

Check: they are all concentrating on the woman but none of them is telling you be more responsible. Of course, they'll support you with words. Will words help you take care of your family?

When I mean trying your best, I mean living up to the expectations of being a man; it is your responsibility to take care of your family! You don't bear children more than you can take care of.

You may rightly argue differently that you work hard. Sure, you do. But you aren't working harder enough for the family. You need to man up.

Bring your wife back.

Be the husband you'd want your daughter to have.

Be like the man who was sent to the lions to be eaten but came back leading the pride.

Please don't forget to buzz me when she is back make I come chop nkwobi biko.

You are welcome.
Nonsense!
Someone just lost his job,and trying to put himself together to find his foot again.Now,his wife left him unannounced as a result of that,which now adds to his psychological, emotional and physical instability.
Here you are chanting 'be a man" up and down as if he hasn't been one.

May God continue to save men from karashikas masquerading as angels in our lives.

8 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by bobep30: 8:35am On Sep 16, 2021
I Have not seen other comments. I will read later

But how can a financially unstable person have 5 children in 13 years. Are they twins + triplets

Even if you have millions, 3 children is enough

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by West2019(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
did you read before you comment . most you type rubbish from your empty brain,.

7 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by bluefilm: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:

Did you just say go and beg her?

Well, the truth of the matter is that I HATE advising SIMPs.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Adlac(m): 8:36am On Sep 16, 2021
[quote author=chatinent post=105852221]Hello,

First, I don't support the way she left. Marriage should not be all honey and darling when the going is good.

You guys didn't have any outstanding issue apart from the money thing? No quarrel ...no beating?

Crowdfunding for public advice may not be too good sha. Awon redpills are coming to tell you to take in another woman.

You don't need to be a redpill. You need to be an alpha gentleman. You need to know your responsibilities as though they were your body parts.

I must say... I hate it when families know husband and wife are having an issue.

Check: they are all concentrating on the woman but none of them is telling you be more responsible. Of course, they'll support you with words. Will words help you take care of your family?

When I mean trying your best, I mean living up to the expectations of being a man; it is your responsibility to take care of your family! You don't bear children more than you can take care of.

You may rightly argue differently that you work hard. Sure, you do. But you aren't working harder enough for the family. You need to man up.

Bring your wife back.

Be like the man who was sent to the lions to be eaten but came back leading the pride.

You are welcome.[/quo

Elder, Have spoken to heed![i]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Masterkernel1: 8:36am On Sep 16, 2021
Richy4:

If you were not at home when she left, Traditionally, you have to go and ask her why she left... This is just to fulfill all righteousness.. Do it without wasting time.. if she said she wasn't coming back, thank them and leave..do not beg her... Don't make her do what was against her wish...

Take the three kids to your family if U can't look after them.. look for a job with determination, Try your best to take care of your children.. please also remember the ones she took with her... They are also your kids...

Forget about anything on skirts at the moment and focus on finding a job.. if she wants to come back in future and u will allow it okay, if not, just stay focused in training your kids....

Your advice is classy, call her, meet her, beg her and if she doesn't want... Leave in peace. Don't bear animosity against her, just focus on your welfare as well as your kids, till Odogwu is back standing tall.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by jditimiya(m): 8:37am On Sep 16, 2021
Am not married but still i feel for you sir, one thing i can advice is to wake up and talk with your children, ask them if they were in your shoe what will they do better to make their wife never run away from them, and remove your pride and listen to what they will tell you. Again i will beg you to follow what they will tell you because is not only the money for food, they are other things that you never know off or heard off. But your children will always tell you because they are close to her and she tell them things. Bros most times stop telling your family issues to your families, while i know you will ask? When money no dey your hand now, how many of them help you feed your family. So listen to your children and do the needful before you regret the more.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by zinaunreal(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2021
grin she married your job not you. But I'm 100 percent certain that this guy will go back crawling to his wife despite the fact he knows she's fake. Don't come here to waste people's time for advice

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by Mystery9(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Salvation, salvation, salvation. That's what she need. Too bad from her. But the good book says 'love conquers all things'.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by West2019(m): 8:38am On Sep 16, 2021
dont go and beg her pls believe in God and everything will surely work out for good .you have been giving her befor but right now you lost your job all she have to do is to leave you and runaway fear women
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by shawnquest: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Olivertwist1985:

Beg kini.. My brother that's women for you.. leave her she will come to her senses soon. grin

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by oscarlamba: 8:38am On Sep 16, 2021
Ammishaddai:
Do not take the Bible quote too literally. He was performing well as the man of the home until he lost his job. So saying the woman will be justified is just nonsense. So what happened to their wedding vows?

1 Like

Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by chukwuibuipob: 8:39am On Sep 16, 2021
sad It is in time of problem/pain u knw the type of friends u have.A good wife will stick to u like Aradite.She come from a useless family sad.If not,her parents supposed chased her back/call u d husband to settle things.Well,u DNT need oracle to tell u what to do.After 5 children,what is there for her to do shakara with again? DNT accept her back.She is EVIL) WICKED.Such a hopeless woman won't allow Ur family in in case,,,.May u not see evil.
Re: My Wife Left Me Because I Lost My Job. by seyz91(m): 8:39am On Sep 16, 2021
Nice advice!

Cuz 5 children too much to just separate or let her go like that oo merely cuz of money disagreement
chatinent:
Hello,

Bring your wife back.

You are welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

My Younger Brother Wants To Marry At 24 / Nigerian Lady Begins Search For Her Mother Who Went Missing 28 Years Ago. Photos / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.