Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,705 members, 7,969,062 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:30 PM

Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality (4357 Views)

5 Reasons Why People Claim They Love You But End Up Settling With Someone Else / Do Ladies Find Slim Guys Unattractive? / Guys Which Of These Two Ladies Would You Prefer To Marry. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality by BigYash: 9:30am On Sep 17, 2021
Aaaaarghmed:
All these things wey una dey talk no follow.just have money shikena,whether tall,short, fat or slim.
You sabi the formula
Re: Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality by Nobody: 12:05pm On Sep 17, 2021
fineboynl:

If I can speak for all men I think men get more admires when they add flash and weight. Girls turn to fall easily with a phrase "you done de add oh, I can see you are enjoying life."

Actually I like the fact I add and look fit and full in clothing and also more mature but I have lost my pencil face. With fuller checks and neck. I think I'm more handsome with my slim pencil face.

I tend to attract women and older ladies as well as small girls.

The question is why the dark slim tall guy expression we keep on hearing and seeing all the time from girls.

The reason why your face is becoming Fuller as well as your neck is because you are accumulating more body fats. You can be bulky(muscles) and still maintain that chiseled look. You need to eat clean diets. Do strength training (weight-lifting) then some cardios. You will discover more muscles,less bodyfats,more vascularization, your abs become more visible Your chiseled face will come back, the fats around your neck will melt away.
Re: Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality by Kondomatic(m): 1:18pm On Sep 17, 2021
SportsHD:
Different strokes for different folks bro. It's just like how I fancy chubby, fat women and society makes it look like men like slim women.
I was going to say the same thing.

A woman's age and level in life sometimes determine what/she go for.

There is a point in a woman's life that she would want to be with the handsome, well dressed and push up doing dude in the hood and there comes a point that she would want someone who is serious in life and responsible.

If wetin the OP dey yarn nah true then some of us go just die virgin.

Because money no dey.
Fine we no fine
Body we no get
Come tall like person that is destined to work with NEPA.

2 Likes

Re: Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality by MeeLan: 1:31pm On Sep 17, 2021
Nothing normal works with naija women, give a mad man a fancy car and he becomes their baby.
Re: Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality by Kingzy4pep(m): 3:29pm On Sep 17, 2021
simplepee:
This always cracks up grin grin. I'm not useless sha cheesy
Edo girl
Re: Women Claim They Love Slim Guys Which Is Contrarily To Reality by Mpomia: 10:26pm On Nov 22, 2021
I am surprise you even believe that. Do women know what they want at all? You really think women are thier own minds?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls, I Rest My Case!! / 5 Crazy Things Guys Do On Whatsapp/bbm To Impress A Girl: / Nairaland Suggest Me Female Names... My Baby Comes In 72 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.