Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,907 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:16 AM

Girls, I Rest My Case!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, I Rest My Case!! (4331 Views)

Slim Girls Are Smarter Than Fat Girls. I Go For Slim Girls. / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
I have finally decided to pour out my heart because it is so heavy for me to carry. I am a bachelor in my late twenties. I am very hardworking, a principled man, honest, a man of integrity and above all I'm a christian to the core. Physically I'll say I am very handsome, 6ft 3in in height and well built. You might wonder why I'm taking time to describe myself. Despite all these features and attributes I have not been able to sustain a relationship, maybe I have been meeting the wrong sets of girls all my life.

In all my relationships, I have always been the victim of heartbreaks. Don't get me wrong, I do not know what girls these days look for. Things have changed I must say, major of our ladies do not really care for men with my qualities. Oh how wrong have I been. I see that girls prefer a guy that is not straightforward, will always cheat and lie to them etc. The sad thing is that all the girls i have dated at some point always come back to plead and tell me how sorry they are and will want us to get back together again, I don't know what they have seen in other guys that made them realize they had a 'good man'.I would say I am not a weak guy but a guy who does what is right and cares for people's emotions.

I want to stick to what the Bible says, I have made few mistakes in the past because I compromised and made the girls in question to be happy, Oh how wrong I was . Since then I have decided not to compromise again, if I cannot find a girl who is a christian to the core, who cares for people's feelings, then I choose to be on my own.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 5:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
I want to marry a girl who knows what marriage is all about, a woman who loves God and wants to abide by what the Bible says even if she is the only one left out, a woman who loves people and feel others pains, because a woman who does not like others will never like you, a woman who can inspire me for greater heights. A woman who has not had too much pre marital sex; a virgin preferable because I want to enjoy sex in marriage after abstaining for a long time. To add to that ladies that have much pre-marital sex find it tiring in marriage because they have had enough and probably might have fulfilled her fantasies . Haha... Again, some ladies think if they marry a rich guy that is it, oh how wrong you are my dear, if you cannot help him sustain his wealth, another lady outside will, so sit up and learn how to work in a team.

My success today cannot be attributed to having a lady in my life who encouraged me except my mum who I cherish so much, some left me when I needed them the most. The last one woke up one day and stopped calling me even though we spoke the previous day; and that was it, she never answered my calls or even told me what the problem was. Guess what? As usual, she is back! Hehe..

Funny enough, girls seems to appreciate me now, claiming how much they love me and how much of a 'perfect' husband i'll be. I have come a long way, and it will take a smart, intelligent, homely and hardworking girl to have me.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Youngzedd(m): 5:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
Onye! tell them more.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by demelza: 6:06pm On Oct 02, 2013
We know where this is going.
Just drop your number. angry

3 Likes

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 6:10pm On Oct 02, 2013
demelza: We know where this is going.
Just drop your number. angry
Wrong bro., that's not the essence of the thread. Thank you smiley
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by bravolyk(m): 6:16pm On Oct 02, 2013
so what kind of reply are u looking forward to get from this ur write up?

1 Like

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by chineloSA(f): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2013

Ok, congratulations on your awesomeness.

Pheeeewwwww.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
chineloSA:

Ok, congratulations on your awesomeness.

Pheeeewwwww.

tongue
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 6:33pm On Oct 02, 2013
bravolyk: so what kind of reply are u looking forward to get from this ur write up?
I'm just saying what's on my mind
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by mcnepow(m): 6:36pm On Oct 02, 2013
bravolyk: so what kind of reply are u looking forward to get from this ur write up?
He actualy looking for a reply?
Luks like he jes wrote this to get it off his chest #MyView

@Poster, I understand d part wia they keep coming back. . . .
The grass on the other side is only green when u water it #Fud4Tot
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Look for a girl who loves kids, a girl who is good around kids that aren't hers and small animals like puppies. If she loves plants and has a fondness for taking care them, fine as well.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Slowpois0n: 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
OP. i feel u bro. from your write up you have a good heart but the system is just too corrupt to get what your heart desired. just put it at the back of your mind that there is no perfect being out there.

1 Like

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Caracta(f): 6:55pm On Oct 02, 2013
cry cry cry

You'll find her...very soon. And when you do, be tthe good man you are. Nothing good comes easy. Don't be blinded by looks. Seek to "know" her first. Appreciate friendship.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
Caracta: cry cry cry

You'll find her...very soon. And when you do, be tthe good man you are. Nothing good comes easy. Don't be blinded by looks. Seek to "know" her first. Appreciate friendship.
stop beinq sadt *givesahug*
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Bootylicious(f): 7:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
Buhhahahha and if d lady isn't gud around kids does dat make her a bad choice, now I see why my boo fyts me, I don't do well Ard kids, pets I love doe...
sexkillz: Look for a girl who loves kids, a girl who is good around kids that aren't hers and small animals like puppies. If she loves plants and has a fondness for taking care them, fine as well.

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 7:28pm On Oct 02, 2013
Bootylicious: Buhhahahha and if d lady isn't gud around kids does dat make her a bad choice, now I see why my boo fyts me, I don't do well Ard kids, pets I love doe...
That doesn't make her a bad choice really. People are different, but the truth is that if a lady shows such level of care to kids who aren't hers, animals and plants some deem inconsequential, you can only imagine how caring she'll be to her man. If kids irritate you, chances are that you get irritated at the slightest provocation.

1 Like

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Caracta(f): 7:29pm On Oct 02, 2013
cerebral assain: stop beinq sadt *givesahug*

cheesy
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 7:45pm On Oct 02, 2013
sexkillz: That doesn't make her a bad choice really. People are different, but the truth is that if a lady shows such level of care to kids who aren't hers, animals and plants some deem inconsequential, you can only imagine how caring she'll be to her man. If kids irritate you, chances are that you get irritated at the slightest provocation.

very well said. Some girls do not care at all whether kids, other people or even animals. Like I said, a girl who cares about other people, feels sad when she hears bad news about the misfortune of others is best bro.

Because such a lady will not break your heart with careless abandon. She will be sad. Even if the relationship has to end, it won't be a 'fatal' break up
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Matthewbriggs(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lol grin cheesy grin. Kai women don do this guy sheyge. Take heart bro.

The sad things is that majority of our ladies are confused they don't really know what they want. Only very few actually do. This I have come to realizes quite early.

Like you already know, the mind of the female specie is not ruled by logic or common sense but by feelings and emotions, by words and subtle actions. This means all those your qualities you listed is not a guarantee that they will like you or choose to stick with you, I know this is a hard truth to swallow. On a side note, I think you might have to tone down on the "I am principled part" and add "Chief Romance Officer" to your growing list of qualifications.

Moreover, lets look at the cup half full. This experience is happening to you for a reason. So that when you meet Ms Right you will treasure her with all your heart. Knowing what you went through to find her. As per finding her, I assure you, you will. Just keep been YOU, the right woman is on the way.

#Matthew Briggs

4 Likes

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Oct 02, 2013
Awwwww feeling your pain from here. You will find her soon.just keep searching. Itz normal to go through some few rough patches before you find the ONE. Please don't give up on women
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Vivly(f): 8:13pm On Oct 02, 2013
Op don't give up yet.. They've forgotten that men are now scarce. Just wait. They'll soon come running.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by DExplorer1: 8:14pm On Oct 02, 2013
I need Sagamite on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by UjSizzle(f): 8:17pm On Oct 02, 2013
OP have you met HumbledbYGrace and Caracta?
The latter is already in love, but the former loves God sooooooo much.

If you're interested in her visit the christian chatbox in religion section. So many christian sisters who'll love you over there....just pick one tongue

P.S. Hope you find the woman of your dreams smiley
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by chineloSA(f): 8:23pm On Oct 02, 2013
[quote
author=Vivly]Op don't give up yet.. They've forgotten that men are now
scarce. Just wait. They'll soon come running.[/quote]

lol:-D
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by lottoe(m): 8:27pm On Oct 02, 2013
@OP I understand your views, you might be suprised that there is only 50 vituous ladies in the whole of Nigeria. So,the only way to get a vituous lady in this corrupt world is tru PRAYERS,ask God the type of lady you want and God will make you cross path with her .
My advise is that you should not GIVE UP, untill you find the lady of your choice, it is better to remain unmarried or single, than to marry a HOE.
Just my 2cent.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by ChiSun27(m): 8:30pm On Oct 02, 2013
uj_sizzle: OP have you met HumbledbYGrace and Caracta?

If you're interested in her visit the christian chatbox in religion section. So many christian sisters who'll love you over there....just pick one tongue

as if you are not among the 8000 women screaming for a hubby.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Matthewbriggs(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2013

Ujsizzle did you just mention C-A-R-A-C-T-A angry angry . @ op There are roughly over 400,000 fishes in the ocean here on nairaland. Don’t worry several of them will send you pm soon. But be weary Ms Sunshine is off limits. grin
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by UjSizzle(f): 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2013
ChiSun27:

as if you are not among the 8000 women screaming for a hubby.
Thank heavens I haven't screamed for you undecided

1 Like

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 02, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Oct 02, 2013
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Caracta(f): 9:13pm On Oct 02, 2013

Huh? Babe, which levels na? Are you married?
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Caracta(f): 9:15pm On Oct 02, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Ujsizzle did you just mention C-A-R-A-C-T-A angry angry . @ op There are roughly over 400,000 fishes in the ocean here on nairaland. Don’t worry several of them will send you pm soon. But be weary Ms Sunshine is off limits. grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Which Among These Ethnic Groups Can You Marry from? / I Love Her So Much And She Loves Me Too But She Can't Stop Causing Me Pains. / WAEC: New Set Of Slay Queens Released (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.