Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,908 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:19 AM

Girls, I Rest My Case!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, I Rest My Case!! (4332 Views)

Slim Girls Are Smarter Than Fat Girls. I Go For Slim Girls. / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Arsenate: How come we Nigerian men are cursed with some of the dumbest set of women on planet earth? What kinda dumbassss biaatches will prefer guys who treat them like scumms over those who treat them like ladies? Dumbaaaases.

Easy there cry
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Tuso(m): 5:48pm On Oct 03, 2013
4 me when dealing with a woman
Conquer her sexually..Bleep am well well grin
Conquer her emotionally..make her lust after u
Conquer her mentally..always hve de upper mind grin
But luv n cherish her
And she will be urs..but if u want 2 keep her 4ever..improve on dis 3 everyday
U won't even hve 2 spend grin
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Tuso(m): 5:50pm On Oct 03, 2013
Sorry guys am new n want 2 join
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 6:45pm On Oct 03, 2013
Tuso:

Stop looking 4 marriage first bro n start fuuuuccccckkking dem hard..dey will cum trooping like dat..u won't even be corcerned abt marriage no more..dats wat dey need b4 marriage cool

4 ur mind u jez made sense abi
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Bootylicious(f): 1:33am On Oct 05, 2013
I get your point
sexkillz: That doesn't make her a bad choice really. People are different, but the truth is that if a lady shows such level of care to kids who aren't hers, animals and plants some deem inconsequential, you can only imagine how caring she'll be to her man. If kids irritate you, chances are that you get irritated at the slightest provocation.

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 6:43am On Oct 05, 2013
Tuso: 4 me when dealing with a woman
Conquer her sexually..Bleep am well well grin
Conquer her emotionally..make her lust after u
Conquer her mentally..always hve de upper mind grin
But luv n cherish her
And she will be urs..but if u want 2 keep her 4ever..improve on dis 3 everyday
U won't even hve 2 spend grin
that's emotional slavery cry that's not what I want
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by yetseyi(f): 11:47am On Oct 05, 2013
@op If u're really serz den I tink u shd visit xtian's chat box as suggested by UJ sizzle.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by yetseyi(f): 11:57am On Oct 05, 2013
@Op I had 2 re-read ur manifesto
I must say I wz impreseed with d serz xtain part. U hardly find guys d@ are serz xtains dis days. Esp guys d@ want 2 abstain frm premartial sex. hmmm
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 1:26pm On Oct 05, 2013
yetseyi: @Op I had 2 re-read ur manifesto
I must say I wz impreseed with d serz xtain part. U hardly find guys d@ are serz xtains dis days. Esp guys d@ want 2 abstain frm premartial sex. hmmm
thank you very much, it's not been easy but I'm striving.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Oct 05, 2013
[quote author=faboloustic]I want to marry a girl who knows what marriage is all about, a woman who loves God and wants to abide by what the Bible says even if she is the only one left out, a woman who loves people and feel others pains, because a woman who does not like others will never like you, a woman who can inspire me for greater heights. A woman who has not had too much pre marital sex; a virgin preferable because I want to enjoy sex in marriage after abstaining for a long time. To add to that ladies that have much pre-marital sex find it tiring in marriage because they have had enough and probably might have fulfilled her fantasies . Haha... Again, some ladies think if they marry a rich guy that is it, oh how wrong you are my dear, if you cannot help him sustain his wealth, another lady outside will, so sit up and learn how to work in a team.

My success today cannot be attributed to having a lady in my life who encouraged me except my mum who I cherish so much, some left me when I needed them the most. The last one woke up one day and stopped calling me even though we spoke the previous day; and that was it, she never answered my calls or even told me what the problem was. Guess what? As usual, she is back! Hehe..
buzz meonyinyeme@gmail.com am not a vrgin but am all up for abstainance.send me your name i could add u up on facbk.then i will see if your qualities is wat you sauy you are.
Funny enough, girls seems to appreciate me now, claiming how much they love me and how much of a 'perfect' husband i'll be. I have come a long way, and it will take a smart, intelligent, homely and hardworking girl to have me. [/quotebuzz meonyinyeme@gmail.com am not a vrgin but am all up for abstainance.send me your name i could add u up on facbk.then i will see if your qualities is wat you say you are.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Droyal(f): 10:13am On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 11:13am On Oct 07, 2013
D royal: Hi, faboloustic . I hardly see posts like yours on NL. I read and digested ur posts and hmmm. I am a christain and I believe in doing what the bible says, Although its not easy. I would like to know you better if you dont mind.
no problem, you are welcome.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 11:16am On Oct 07, 2013
[quote author=retalee3][/quote] it's funny for you to say you want to see whether I have those qualities. It means you are not even sure of yourself.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by bluuu: 11:52am On Oct 07, 2013
@ faboloustic, where av u been all this while that i couldn't find you. its late now. anyways the best way to get someone like dat is to become friends with gals. then u'l knw who they really are, be urself no matter what. that ws how i met my baby n i love him even when we have misunderstanding, i still love him.the best form of relationship is friendship.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Sanguine(f): 2:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
Oh waoh! I can't believe I'm reading this. You're just the kind of man I've been waiting for. Where on earth have you been
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Droyal(f): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Droyal(f): 3:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 3:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
Now the toasting begings by pm with impunity.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Think I Love My Gf Too Much / Could My Neighbor Be Ignoring Me Based On My Looks? / My One Night Stand With This Criminal Romancelander (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.