Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,154 members, 7,896,910 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 02:22 AM

Girls, I Rest My Case!! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls, I Rest My Case!! (4333 Views)

Slim Girls Are Smarter Than Fat Girls. I Go For Slim Girls. / Forget About Nice Girls, I Like My Women Crazy / She Will Pay For Playing Me.i Will Ensure All Girls I Meet Suffer Broken Hearts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Matthewbriggs(m): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
Caracta:

Lol why you dey frown angry. I was just giving this kind gentle man a heads up. His heart is too fragile to join the long list of guys e-crushing on you... I might be wrong tho... daz all. cheesy.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Caracta(f): 9:35pm On Oct 02, 2013
Matthew briggs:

Lol why you dey frown angry. I was just giving this kind gentle man a heads up. His heart is too fragile to join the long list of guys e-crushing on you... I might be wrong tho... daz all. cheesy.

Hahahaha. You ehn...
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by nneh1(f): 9:44pm On Oct 02, 2013
Lol lol llol lol let's be friends.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Zeebah23(f): 9:51pm On Oct 02, 2013
faboloustic: a woman who loves God and wants to abide by what the Bible
. I was going to say i will marry you until i saw this. keep searching Bro, she's out there and i hope you find her soon.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 10:18pm On Oct 02, 2013
Zeebah23: . I was going to say i will marry you until i saw this. keep searching Bro, she's out there and i hope you find her soon.
and what is wrong with that if you are a Christian. I need someone that can strengthen me when I'm down.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Zeebah23(f): 10:22pm On Oct 02, 2013
faboloustic: and what is wrong with that if you are a Christian. I need someone that can strengthen me when I'm down.
I am not your type of christian.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 10:32pm On Oct 02, 2013
sexkillz: Look for a girl who loves kids, a girl who is good around kids that aren't hers and small animals like puppies. If she loves plants and has a fondness for taking care them, fine as well.

This is the crappiest thing i've ever read from you. Ehrm, dt was me dishing it the way you dish it too!!!

Seriously, d above is sooooooooo not true.
Wait a min, are you even trying to say men are lyk kids?
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 11:43pm On Oct 02, 2013
Zeebah23:
I am not your type of christian.
hmmm... Okay lipsrsealed
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by switdil(f): 12:29am On Oct 03, 2013
@OP
Ayam yie
Everything wey yu want
I go do
Shey na to fear God u want
U sef go fear fear na

1 Like

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by tobezekiel(f): 2:17am On Oct 03, 2013
funny buh nice tho
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by temi4fash(m): 2:18am On Oct 03, 2013
switdil: @OP
Ayam yie
Everything wey yu want
I go do
Shey na to fear God u want
U sef go fear fear na

he didnt say he wants a woman he will put under bondage and vice vera...

Op.. I av older bro in ur shoes.. But i no all is well... We will get to our promise land...
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 3:28am On Oct 03, 2013
OP no offence but the first few lines of your first post made you sound like a self conceited a33hole.

Because no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 3:36am On Oct 03, 2013
sexkillz: That doesn't make her a bad choice really. People are different, but the truth is that if a lady shows such level of care to kids who aren't hers, animals and plants some deem inconsequential, you can only imagine how caring she'll be to her man. If kids irritate you, chances are that you get irritated at the slightest provocation.

most real women dont give a hoot about other women's children.
Only women that do are those who cant have their own or are desperate to have kids.

This is africa by the way; we eat plants and animals.

Most girls I know will eat that cute goat as long as it is roasted right or dipped in ekwu bi sauce.
As for plants and flowers; You must be zoned out in some romantic fairytale. The only flowers 9ja babes want is at the wedding after that she needs that money flow.

Finally, How can she care for you because you swung your d1ck in between her child caring hippy zone?

My friend go and get a job. Make money and Grow some balls while you are at it.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 5:32am On Oct 03, 2013
PvtParts: OP no offence but the first few lines of your first post made you sound like a self conceited a33hole.

Because no one understands you doesn't make you an artist.
What do you mean? Don't use offensive words on people you do not know.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 5:58am On Oct 03, 2013
sexkillz: That doesn't make her a bad choice really. People are different, but the truth is that if a lady shows such level of care to kids who aren't hers, animals and plants some deem inconsequential, you can only imagine how caring she'll be to her man. If kids irritate you, chances are that you get irritated at the slightest provocation.

You are making it sound as if you are not totally correct, while you are 100 per cent correct.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 6:10am On Oct 03, 2013
You want a good woman to come your way? These are the rules in meeting one:
1. Make money big time and look good but for your self only.
2. Make sure your money stays in your pockets at all times. i.e. do not impress any babe with your money, no spending of a dime on any woman as long as she is not married to you.
3. Do not take any shiit from any lady.

1 Like

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 6:42am On Oct 03, 2013
tpacalipse: You want a good woman to come your way? These are the rules in meeting one:
1. Make money big time and look good but for your self only.
2. Make sure your money stays in your pockets at all times. i.e. do not impress any babe with your money, no spending of a dime on any woman as long as she is not married to you.
3. Do not take any shiit from any lady.

I AGREE Totally.

These women dont deserve to be treated nice. The moment you start assisting them with money thats when you have become a magga.

Bang 'em and leave them hanging
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by lertee(f): 7:53am On Oct 03, 2013
OP,your right up is very deep and eye opening but I need to state that all you wrote are somehow close to being perfect or rather perfect,can you get a perfect being?
You described your attributes which is ok by a good judgement but then,you didn't state your bad side,you refuse to tell us what you do that makes these ladies leave,you didn't put the kind of women you have been dating.
See if you need to get married and you keep going for a lady who is not ready mentally,no matter how nice you are to her,she won't stay with you.
There are good women out there,it all depends on where you meet them or the types you move with.

Go for women and not girls

1 Like

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Arsenate(m): 9:13am On Oct 03, 2013
How come we Nigerian men are cursed with some of the dumbest set of women on planet earth? What kinda dumbassss biaatches will prefer guys who treat them like scumms over those who treat them like ladies? Dumbaaaases.

1 Like

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 9:21am On Oct 03, 2013
op,u can contact me,i have all the qualities u listed and more.but hope u are really what u say u are.
also money is important, location should be any area xcept lagos.thanks
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by sunnyt1(m): 9:50am On Oct 03, 2013
I am coming pls, let me pray before commenting
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by kadas01(m): 10:07am On Oct 03, 2013
Arsenate: How come we Nigerian men are cursed with some of the dumbest set of women on planet earth? What kinda dumbassss biaatches will prefer guys who treat them like scumms over those who treat them like ladies? Dumbaaaases.
Its quite pathetic I must confess. Only few of them appreciate real guys!......Majority of them prefer to roll with riff raffs!

1 Like

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Arsenate(m): 10:08am On Oct 03, 2013
Sery777: op,u can contact me,i have all the qualities u listed and more.but hope u are really what u say u are.
also money is important, location should be any area xcept lagos.thanks
here's one of them. Op, run. Run for your life.

1 Like

Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 11:27am On Oct 03, 2013
lertee: OP,your right up is very deep and eye opening but I need to state that all you wrote are somehow close to being perfect or rather perfect,can you get a perfect being?
You described your attributes which is ok by a good judgement but then,you didn't state your bad side,you refuse to tell us what you do that makes these ladies leave,you didn't put the kind of women you have been dating.
See if you need to get married and you keep going for a lady who is not ready mentally,no matter how nice you are to her,she won't stay with you.
There are good women out there,it all depends on where you meet them or the types you move with.

Go for women and not girls
thank you, I will agree that I may not perfect but it hard when you deal with girls who cannot distinguish a real man from the rest, and who also cannot encourage you on your weak points. Like I said, my last date woke up the following day after we had spoken the previous day and that was it; till today I do not know what I did wrong or didn't do.

I think if a girl decides what she wants fine, if it's money, then go for it, if it's a man of integrity fine, and remember in rare cases you will have all these in one pack.

A man can be rich but he is not honest, a guy can be okay, can take care of your basic needs and you are happy.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by faboloustic(m): 11:31am On Oct 03, 2013
Arsenate: here's one of them. Op, run. Run for your life.
grin grin
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Enahi(f): 2:08pm On Oct 03, 2013

I do love Kids with a passion,I love cute little animals as well,I do to an extent have a good heart. But does that make me perfect NO way? So don't give him such advice,they is no perfect human being. The guy should choose from d ladies he has dated in d past and stop lamenting on Nairaland.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Nobody: 2:37pm On Oct 03, 2013
Arsenate: How come we Nigerian men are cursed with some of the dumbest set of women on planet earth? What kinda dumbassss biaatches will prefer guys who treat them like scumms over those who treat them like ladies? Dumbaaaases.
It is almost a universal thing nah.
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Gabrielsylar(m): 2:41pm On Oct 03, 2013
No be only u the girls are getting useless
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Fecodear(f): 4:55pm On Oct 03, 2013
@ Op, knw ye this "all gals aren't the same", your MISS RIGHT is on the way, take am jeje. Juz observing sha...
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Tuso(m): 5:30pm On Oct 03, 2013
faboloustic: I want to marry a girl who knows what marriage is all about, a woman who loves God and wants to abide by what the Bible says even if she is the only one left out, a woman who loves people and feel others pains, because a woman who does not like others will never like you, a woman who can inspire me for greater heights. A woman who has not had too much pre marital sex; a virgin preferable because I want to enjoy sex in marriage after abstaining for a long time. To add to that ladies that have much pre-marital sex find it tiring in marriage because they have had enough and probably might have fulfilled her fantasies . Haha... Again, some ladies think if they marry a rich guy that is it, oh how wrong you are my dear, if you cannot help him sustain his wealth, another lady outside will, so sit up and learn how to work in a team.

My success today cannot be attributed to having a lady in my life who encouraged me except my mum who I cherish so much, some left me when I needed them the most. The last one woke up one day and stopped calling me even though we spoke the previous day; and that was it, she never answered my calls or even told me what the problem was. Guess what? As usual, she is back! Hehe..

Funny enough, girls seems to appreciate me now, claiming how much they love me and how much of a 'perfect' husband i'll be. I have come a long way, and it will take a smart, intelligent, homely and hardworking girl to have me.

Stop looking 4 marriage first bro n start fuuuuccccckkking dem hard..dey will cum trooping like dat..u won't even be corcerned abt marriage no more..dats wat dey need b4 marriage cool
Re: Girls, I Rest My Case!! by Enahi(f): 5:35pm On Oct 03, 2013
PvtParts:

most real women dont give a hoot about other women's children.
Only women that do are those who cant have their own or are desperate to have kids.

This is africa by the way; we eat plants and animals.

Most girls I know will eat that cute goat as long as it is roasted right or dipped in ekwu bi sauce.
As for plants and flowers; You must be zoned out in some romantic fairytale. The only flowers 9ja babes want is at the wedding after that she needs that money flow.

Finally, How can she care for you because you swung your d1ck in between her child caring hippy zone?

My friend go and get a job. Make money and Grow some balls while you are at it.
. You are so so wrong. Don't tell me u act wicked towards kids,anyway I dey pity d man wey go put u for house. Sincerely speaking if you don't love kids or u believe its only people that don't have kids that love kids,you definitely need deliverance from God. Am beginning to paint a picture of you beating other peoples kids and even yours. You sound very heartless,do you eat all animals or what?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want To Marry A White Girl But Wud I Face Dis Problems / Good Morning Guys. Today Is Me And My Twin Brother's Bithday. (pics) / When Bae Visit And You Both Are In A Godly Relationship Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.