Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,530 members, 7,968,495 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 08:24 AM

Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC (49892 Views)

Sheik Gumi Calls For Peaceful Protests Over Hardship Under Tinubu Govt / Rochas Okorocha Joined APC Members In Abuja Today(photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Emergingnation(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
SlyDev:

Are you done omo ibo? Yoruba land is not for drug dealers and criminals
LOOl! Fulani Marauder grin grin

When did a Fulani herdsman become the mouth piece of the yorubas...

3 Likes

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Picker28: 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Na the same pple
I no go put mouth
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by witworth(m): 10:06pm On Sep 16, 2021
Gumi mandeman
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by onuman: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2021
AntiBMC:
Hehe. cheesy the terr0rists emperor have spoken.

All these southern judases jumping ship because of greed, are vseful ideoots to them. Just fair game, they'd be torn limb from limb, when the time comes. The tides are changing and Nigeria is nuh the way it was 7 years ago. There's a huge significance now to every decision any southern politician/leader makes.

They truly see them as useful eeediots.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Eriokanmi: 10:08pm On Sep 16, 2021
FFK. Political harlot , he's done it again. Shameless being
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by mu2sa2: 10:09pm On Sep 16, 2021
If fani kayode can steal billions as aviation minister, porting to Apc is child's play to him. And he's anointed fa, being a deacon abi na pastor sef!
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Nobody: 10:11pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by beejay85: 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
JohnSin97:
Ffk isn't even relevant in the Osun state that he comes from, how much more Yoruba land. It's not like he's a governor.
He can't even win a local government council in osun state

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by witworth(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2021
Anytime I see "FFK", it looks like fvck fvck
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Maxymilliano:

Sheik Gumi just confirmed the fact that FFK is a known hungry rabid dog that is willing to swallow its vomit once the atmosphere is ripe for.
grin
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by techWriter1: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Typical afonja. Na bore thing!
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by gleamy(m): 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
I wonder why people are surprised by FFK action.. Is it not Naija politics.. Na lie revolves around everything.. When they don't get what you want, they talk sh*t..
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:13pm On Sep 16, 2021
Two stupid clowns.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by seyz91(m): 10:14pm On Sep 16, 2021
cheesy
Khallicopyro:
Who are we to trust now? If you ask me I choose Gumi
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by paramakina202: 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
SlyDev:
Yoruba Nation are waking up to the treachery of fake Yorubas and IPOB.
SUNDAY IGBOHO: No body should do rally in my name again
Prof Akintoye: Yoruba Nation have nothing to do with IPOB Terrorist, it was FG that plan Biafra flag in our midst.

That should not stop there, we must flush away every Okoro hiding under Yoruba Nation to undermine our interest.

Make una dey there dey do agitation/politics with emotions without reason.IPOB have become a used and dump group by failed politicians from Wike to FFK and the next is Dele Momodu.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Burruchaga71(m): 10:15pm On Sep 16, 2021
Judas of Oduduwa.... This really cracked my ribs... Hahahahahahahahaha
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 10:16pm On Sep 16, 2021
Crack head Fani fraudster, the once Demi God of the IPIG terrorist monkeys has now become their enemy for joining APC.
Bunch of delusional brainwashed retar@ded clowns.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Yankee101: 10:17pm On Sep 16, 2021
Both of you are not innocent
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Myhusband(m): 10:18pm On Sep 16, 2021
Geeman2006:

Just off topic & talking rubbish..

A terrorist defending fellow terrorist, hands go soon reach you people
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by BOTTAN4Real: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
Must Nigerian politician always be like this? This is terrible I must say. Well he is an adult and must leave with his decision
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by MsFaith: 10:20pm On Sep 16, 2021
How do people get interested in political politicians’ fight.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by UnabashedIPOB: 10:23pm On Sep 16, 2021
HonNL:

Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi

I am NOT by any means a fan of this TERRORIST spokesperson and dirty wizard, Sheik "Osama" Gumi, but I agree with him on his assessment of this lMBECILE and political jobber, Femi Funny Kayode. The man has no shame to the point that his shame had transferred to those who despise him for a great reason.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by JohnSin97: 10:24pm On Sep 16, 2021
Lightorder:
Oga, he is your brother. It is like you are another Judas

He's my brother by tribe yes, but it doesn't stop me from stating the obvious.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by JohnSin97: 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
Grace001:
Traitor and betrayal very common with south-westerners

FFK can never be trusted, he isn’t loyal

Odale bale ku

South east governors must be from the south west.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Mariezaza1(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
SlyDev:

Are you done omo ibo? Yoruba land is not for drug dealers and criminals
But is ruled by one (Tinubu)

2 Likes

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Toktee(m): 10:27pm On Sep 16, 2021
HonNL:

Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi
Who appointed this terrorist a judge over Yoruba Nation?
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Bngf: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by tiger28: 10:28pm On Sep 16, 2021
THANK GOD Yorubas have LONGGGGG know his antecedents.....reason he wasn't comfortable the first time he was in APC. Tinubu and Co ALWAYS left him OUTSIDE meetings because he wasn't trusted(There were rumors that he was pestering Gov Fashola for contracts). When he wasn't given an audience, he embarrassingly left......This time, they will trap him and finish him

3 Likes

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 16, 2021
SlyDev:
Gumi and kanu are working for Atiku!
Gumi is PDP and is loyal to Atiku, Igbo think Hausa are not wise, so they hide in plain sight to decieve them.
I'm a Northerner but u said the truth that only followers of Nigerian politics will understand. Gumi is ardent supporter of PDP. He masterminded and ensured OBJ and Atiku are back on the same page for the success of PDP prior to 2019 election. Gumi attacked PMB than the whole Southern PDP barking dogs combined!

2 Likes

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by fredoooooo: 10:31pm On Sep 16, 2021
All of una dey cry simply because he no dey do your wishes anymore grin
Ekun legbere n sun ku .. grin
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Lubumbashi: 10:32pm On Sep 16, 2021
Mullah of Bandits is making noise angry
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by michoim(m): 10:36pm On Sep 16, 2021
Nonsense, too many speeches from frustrated Gumi...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye And His Cars' Number Plates / More Photos From Obasanjo's Meeting With Wike, Peter Obi, Makinde And Others / Edo 2020 Governorship: Tribunal Rules Against Governor Obaseki

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.