Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,853 members, 7,930,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 25 August 2024 at 12:51 PM

Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC (49848 Views)

Sheik Gumi Calls For Peaceful Protests Over Hardship Under Tinubu Govt / Rochas Okorocha Joined APC Members In Abuja Today(photos) / Femi Fani-Kayode To Okorocha: 'Judas Of Igboland, Stop Crying' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Noah94(m): 11:43pm On Sep 16, 2021
onye ọnụ abụọ.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by OBoy50: 11:55pm On Sep 16, 2021
grin
Make we allow JUDAS OF ODUDUWA rest na.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Gaddafi1: 11:58pm On Sep 16, 2021
JohnSin97:
Ffk isn't even relevant in the Osun state that he comes from, how much more Yoruba land. It's not like he's a governor.

S

Simple reason why he registered at Abuja APC, can't trust him
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Natebobo2010: 12:11am On Sep 17, 2021
This FFK of a man don't have Integrity and shame for him selves at all.
This are some of the men that looted and messed up GEJ and PDP administration.
Now telling Nigerians that God asked him to join APC.
Anyway they are now gathering them selves in APC to continue the looting of Nigerians money in 2023.
Nigerians should be wise to vote the right person and party.

2 Likes

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Natebobo2010: 12:12am On Sep 17, 2021
FFK should have been known that Buhari will never forgive him
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by DMCY: 12:28am On Sep 17, 2021
HonNL:

Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi

He even fall a bandit apologist hand
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Natajo2021: 12:35am On Sep 17, 2021
https://www.nairaland.com/6723551/buhari-destroyer-nation

This information was not new to me.
FFK sold Nnamadi Kanu to FGN
In the post above, I announced to people that FFK will show his true colours in the coming days.

https://www.nairaland.com/6723551/buhari-destroyer-nation
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Laggafin: 12:38am On Sep 17, 2021
Its official ffk has buried himself in political Oblivion by this pathetic political higihaji.. he's sure now gonna be a useless once upon a time a political specimen for idiotcincracy and political diahroea
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by 1billi(m): 1:09am On Sep 17, 2021
You're a big fʉ́wl!
SlyDev:
Yoruba Nation are waking up to the treachery of fake Yorubas and IPOB.
SUNDAY IGBOHO: No body should do rally in my name again
Prof Akintoye: Yoruba Nation have nothing to do with IPOB Terrorist, it was FG that plan Biafra flag in our midst.

That should not stop there, we must flush away every Okoro hiding under Yoruba Nation to undermine our interest.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by oweman: 1:20am On Sep 17, 2021
That is the truth the whoetruth ad othing but the to truth love Gummi or hate him that is the truth Nigeria'lns must accept the south west has too many traitors and this did not start today a particular history that must not be forgotten ist aiure failure to appeal the Abuja night court judgnent nuifying the 1993 presidential election there are too many traitors around the south west Nigeria !
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by anambraamaka: 1:31am On Sep 17, 2021
Wow
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by roddy15: 1:36am On Sep 17, 2021
Like Esau like Ffk give them pottage, they will dance for you, jump for you and even sell there birth rite.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by ddeola: 1:42am On Sep 17, 2021
We don know FFK since thy kingdom come say na political jobberman. His a*ss is BROKE and he needs patronage. No money to buy powder again F**ucking Fani Kayode has always been with these DEMONS-in-power. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Alexis11: 1:51am On Sep 17, 2021
MajorOvakporaye:
Typical afonja. Na dia way!

They are discussing politicians this kid is talking tribe. grin

Mumu better give the phone to your mummy.

cheesy
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Alexis11: 1:56am On Sep 17, 2021
Grace001:
Traitor and betrayal very common with south-westerners

FFK can never be trusted, he isn’t loyal

Odale bale ku

It is common among children to turn every political discussion to tribal war.

How old are you?? grin
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:00am On Sep 17, 2021
DLSReigns:
Sorry o Gumi. Its called two can play the game!

Absolutely, you get the gist, the truth is FFK is not there to please anybody but himself and he would always act in the best interest of what is best for him, no body knows his story or where he's coming from or the challenges and offers he's been given.

All this shout na for the pockets of those way think say they have a right to someone's opinion bkos he stood for something in the past, the guy is not stupid, there's something the public doesn't know.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Yusufisraelj(m): 2:01am On Sep 17, 2021
Grace001:
Traitor and betrayal very common with south-westerners

FFK can never be trusted, he isn’t loyal

Odale bale ku

Like seriously.

You think FFK is stupid to join APC?
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Grace001: 2:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Alexis11:

It is common among children to turn every political discussion to tribar war.

How old are you?? grin

Normally I don’t reply monikers registered btw 2015-2021, most of you guys comment are immature and childish.

Go and face your BBN discussion, that’s where you belong

Don’t mention me again
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by NGpatriot: 2:19am On Sep 17, 2021
Every person shall be entitled to assemble freely and associate with other persons, and in particular he may form or belong to any political party, trade union or any other association for the protection of his interests

http://www.nigeria-law.org/ConstitutionOfTheFederalRepublicOfNigeria.htm

Please tell the bandit and terrorist coordinator that freedom of association is enshrined in the Nigerian constitution.

That terrorist and bandit middleman needs to stick to his bandit day job with Atiku and his PDP paymasters..

Btw, why are Igbos raging, barking, and foaming at the mouth like bingo? I thought your main shaklanga palava is Taliban biafra terrorist nation? What's your business with Nigerian affairs?

grin grin
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by NGpatriot: 2:21am On Sep 17, 2021
Now I see why ipob terrorists are mad.

FFK dumped the biafra girl and now he just dumped PDP, the biafran terrorist party..

Ndo..... grin grin grin
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by PGKing1(m): 2:23am On Sep 17, 2021
The man is shameless.....

Original Backwoods available at Wholesale prices check my sig
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Navalsadiq(m): 2:24am On Sep 17, 2021
Khallicopyro:
Who are we to trust now? If you ask me I choose Gumi
the world is at pivotal moment so is nigeria.trust no one
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Navalsadiq(m): 2:26am On Sep 17, 2021
SlyDev:

Are you done omo ibo? Yoruba land is not for drug dealers and criminals
grin

1 Like

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by seunmsg(m): 2:27am On Sep 17, 2021
Gumi the Atiku and PDP sheikh don dey para over FFK dumping PDP grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by NGpatriot: 2:33am On Sep 17, 2021
E be like say na only SE Igbos remain inside worthless PDP.

grin grin

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Willy123(m): 2:45am On Sep 17, 2021
[color=#006600][/color]
Myhusband:
even this Islamic terrorist is talking, this useless local Taliban

just thank your star I'm not Nigeria president, you would have been clubbing with your 72 virgin My friend let us face the fact...we know gumi for who he is but FFK do you know him? Let me ask you 1 question who will you choose between 2 of them as a honourable person?. FFK did not surprised me with his betrayal he is always a sleazy low life... the individual that make me cry whenever l see him is Femi adeshina...this man l dove my hat for as Sun Newspaper editor but he messed it up for a plate of porridge.

terrorist loving region, nonsense
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by NovusHomo(m): 2:51am On Sep 17, 2021
HonNL:

Dr. Ahmad Abubakar Mahmud Gumi

GBAM!

Oduduwa rejects him.

Y'all fula can keep him.

For all we care, you can make him a slave in Futa Jallon.
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Nobody: 3:13am On Sep 17, 2021
THIS IS THE LAST THING THEY DON'T WANT TO HAPPEN IN NIGERIA AND ENTIRE AFRIKA. 'UNITY AND ONE VOICE' IS THE NIGHTMARE OF THIS PEOPLE. NOW IPOB AND ODUDUWA BOND GIVES THEM SLEEPLESS NIGHTS. @OduduwaR @real_Ipob

THE DAY WE BREAK THIS YOKE OF DISUNITY WE ARE FREE

Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by SammyChi1988: 3:14am On Sep 17, 2021
Yoruba people are not to be trusted.. They are double edged knife that can cut at any time.. Bunch of betrayers..
Re: Gumi Calls Femi Fani-Kayode Judas Of Oduduwa After He Joined APC by Splashme: 3:45am On Sep 17, 2021
I swear

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Adamawa Residents Run To Mountains As Boko Haram Advances (Video) / Lovely Photos Of Prof. Yemi Osinbajo And His Wife / AMCON To Takeover Ben Murray-Bruce Companies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.