Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,076 members, 7,946,673 topics. Date: Thursday, 12 September 2024 at 12:18 AM

FFK: The APC I Joined Today Is Not The APC I Criticised Over The Years (Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK: The APC I Joined Today Is Not The APC I Criticised Over The Years (Video) (332 Views)

Kenneth Okonkwo: I Did Not Defect From APC, I resigned / Fani-Kayode: Present APC Is Not Same As One I Criticised / Ndume: I Criticised Jonathan But We Don’t Value What We Have Until We Lose It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FFK: The APC I Joined Today Is Not The APC I Criticised Over The Years (Video) by Newsmic: 11:15am On Sep 17, 2021
Re: FFK: The APC I Joined Today Is Not The APC I Criticised Over The Years (Video) by NobleSeed(m): 11:16am On Sep 17, 2021
shocked
Re: FFK: The APC I Joined Today Is Not The APC I Criticised Over The Years (Video) by duro4chang(m): 11:20am On Sep 17, 2021
People Will always find reason to support their evil deed
Re: FFK: The APC I Joined Today Is Not The APC I Criticised Over The Years (Video) by Africana1123(m): 12:03pm On Sep 17, 2021
grin grin in obasanjo voice .....fanikayode is my boy. Provide him food .he will eat and then sing for you ...don’t make This man relevant grin is useless , the man just have money but useless to his own people .. everything is not money lipsrsealed
Re: FFK: The APC I Joined Today Is Not The APC I Criticised Over The Years (Video) by iluvdonjazzy: 12:57pm On Sep 17, 2021
Fani Kayode you should be ashamed of yourself.

(1) (Reply)

2023 Presidency: Tinubu Support Group Set To Launch Food Bank In 774 LGAS. / France Vs AUSUK: What Is The Difference Between Nuclear And Conventional Submari / All About The Minister Of Humanitarian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.