Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,313 members, 7,934,243 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 09:31 PM

Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? (9011 Views)

My Administration Will Re-Establish Nigeria's Status As Giant Of Africa - Tinubu / I Have Total Confidence Osinbajo Will Succeed Buhari - Senator Kabiru Gaya / Pastor Tunde Bakare: "I Will Succeed Buhari As President Of Nigeria" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 3:03pm On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
Indeed.

Gosh! And these are just the ones reported in the media. SMH - people obsessed with manageable HIV in SA and yet back home serious barbarism is the order of the day.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 3:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

Gosh! And these are just the ones reported in the media. SMH - people obsessed with manageable HIV in SA and yet back home serious barbarism is the order of the day.
That is exactly why I always laugh. ..there's more, just wait.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 5:53pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

As you can see. Tell me of this is normal

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
As you can see. Tell me of this is normal

Tjo dude this is scary! All these killings are related to money shocked? I knew they worshipped money but didn't know it had come to this, and at such rates.

I'm saving all these, they'll come in very handy indeed cool grin
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 5:57pm On Sep 28, 2021
" South Africa' crime" blah blah blah "South Africa rape" blah blah...we are not this barbaric

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 5:59pm On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
" South Africa' crime" blah blah blah "South Africa rape" blah blah...we are not this barbaric

SA crime even has a huge foreign element to it. This is all Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:04pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

Tjo dude this is scary! All these killings are related to money shocked? I knew they worshipped money but didn't know it had come to this, and at such rates.

I'm saving all these, they'll come in very handy indeed cool grin
Nigerians are obsessed with money and they'll do virtually anything for it, including killing their own mothers because they wanna floss/vex.
This is happening in alarming regularity and in succession..July/ August/September so on. This is testament of how common this practice really is.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by Banmeallday: 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2021
Being the most powerful nation in Black Africa is not hard because most of Africa is nonsense, and its simply the people fault. They accept stupid pastors and politicians and imams and all the vices of the West, and dont give a damn about revolution or good behavior.
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:08pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

SA crime even has a huge foreign element to it. This is all Nigeria.
They'll say you are apportioning blame to foreigners but you are correct.

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:12pm On Sep 28, 2021
As you can see. This is very much common practice

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:16pm On Sep 28, 2021
It goes on and on. This is simply a norm in Nigeria

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 6:17pm On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
Nigerians are obsessed with money and they'll do virtually anything for it, including killing their own mothers because they wanna floss/vex.
This is happening in alarming regularity and in succession..July/ August/September so on. This is testament of how common this practice really is.

Fill this whole page with these pics. I see all our challengers are quiet now coz they can't defend this.

I'll leave u to it as u rip their hearts out. I'll drop your profile pic below for demo grin grin

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:19pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

Fill this whole page with these pics. I see all our challengers are quiet now coz they can't defend this.

I'll leave u to it as u rip their hearts out. I'll drop your profile pic below grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:20pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

I'll leave u to it as u rip their hearts out. I'll drop your profile pic below grin grin
As I was saying..

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by SweetiliciousD: 6:25pm On Sep 28, 2021
BeeBeeOoh:
Who even made Nigeria giant of Africa?

Giant of Africa..... What a beautiful NONSENSE, made by none but euphoria!
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:26pm On Sep 28, 2021
Smh..

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:37pm On Sep 28, 2021
It's barbaric, it's backward, its evil..god this is pure evil

1 Like

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:45pm On Sep 28, 2021
Lol. grin
This is a supposed "giant"?

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:46pm On Sep 28, 2021
They are obsessed with South African crime and HIV but look at them. This shit is disgusting.

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:47pm On Sep 28, 2021
Baby would have been another statistic

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 6:49pm On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
It's barbaric, it's backward, its evil..god this is pure evil

[/color]Yoh shocked embarassed! This one caught me just as I was sitting down to have dinner. These are sort of actions we hear of in civil wars done by rebel groups - not individuals in peace time. See u later dude, I'm totally grossed out.[color=#990000]
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 6:51pm On Sep 28, 2021
TMKsouth:

Yoh shocked embarassed! This one caught me just as I was sitting down to have dinner. These are sort of actions we hear of in civil wars done by rebel groups - not individuals in peace time. See u later dude, I'm totally grossed out.
Lol.

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 7:05pm On Sep 28, 2021
For people obsessed with South Africa...

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 7:10pm On Sep 28, 2021
undecided

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 7:11pm On Sep 28, 2021
The barbarism is bone chilling..

Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by TMKsouth: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
KingCold:
Baby would have been another statistic

[/color]U must ask theTranscriber and the OP newbornmacho to come out of hiding asap and explain all this desperation in the self proclaimed "greatest black nation" on earth.[color=#990000]
Re: Who Will Succeed Nigeria As Giant Of Africa? by KingCold: 7:15pm On Sep 28, 2021
For one country to have so many similar incidents is abnormal

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

CJN Approves Live Transmission Of Supreme Court Judgment Presidential Election / National Assembly Begins Induction For Senators, Members-elect Next Month / External Reserve Increases

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.