Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,043 members, 7,970,225 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 12:18 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897077 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:15pm On Jul 25, 2013
otto256: We have been together for 8 years and she has been visting me in uganda in 8 years,i have never gone to germany my dear.we have been in long distance relationship for 8 years.my wife came to uganda this year to see that I join her in germany.

Then she need to file for you,A family re union visa and it takes alot of time so i think all you need to do is wait for the Embassy to get back to you..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by otto256: 7:24pm On Jul 25, 2013
Thanks,but all our documents are already at the embassy but I think it takes alot of time.for me I thought it takes 3 mouths,but I think it takes more than that.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zigato4rea(m): 8:39pm On Jul 25, 2013
Pls house, my admission letter has been sent from germany since july 3, still I hav not received it. Does anyone know how long it takes to deliver letter from germany to nigeria? I contacted d school, they said they have sent it to the adress I provided to them.... Can I use d scanned copy to apply for Visa? Tnx as I await for your reply
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2013
zigato4rea: Pls house, my admission letter has been sent from germany since july 3, still I hav not received it. Does anyone know how long it takes to deliver letter from germany to nigeria? I contacted d school, they said they have sent it to the adress I provided to them.... Pls houz am waiting for ur replies... Tnx

It might take up to a month or more because they actually sent it out on a local postal service..Just relax.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 9:28pm On Jul 25, 2013
Godson201333:

Address: Deutsche Bank Privat- und Geschäftskunden AG
Spezialservice Ausländische Studenten
Alter Wall 53
20457 Hamburg
Germany
Tel: 0049 (69) 910-10000

Follow this link to contact them by e mail.

https://secure.deutsche-bank.de/forms/pbc/pu-kontaktformular-student_en.html

They reply very fast..

I transferred €8100 to my account. I received a confirmation from GTBANK today that the transfer was successful. Please for how long will I wait for confirmation from Deutsch Bank?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:04pm On Jul 25, 2013
zigato4rea: Pls house, my admission letter has been sent from germany since july 3, still I hav not received it. Does anyone know how long it takes to deliver letter from germany to nigeria? I contacted d school, they said they have sent it to the adress I provided to them.... Pls houz am waiting for ur replies... Tnx

Tell the school To send u a Scanned copy of the Adminsion Latter with that u are Fine for all u Need The Letter dont wait for nipost pls
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:05pm On Jul 25, 2013
pfanen360: I transferred €8100 to my account. I received a confirmation from GTBANK today that the transfer was successful. Please for how long will I wait for confirmation from Deutsch Bank?

Like 5days max
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 10:09pm On Jul 25, 2013
pfanen360: I transferred €8100 to my account. I received a confirmation from GTBANK today that the transfer was successful. Please for how long will I wait for confirmation from Deutsch Bank?
Pls how much were u charged for the whole transaction. And how much in total I Naira did you spend plus the charges
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zigato4rea(m): 10:38pm On Jul 25, 2013
Tell the school To send u a Scanned copy of the Adminsion Latter with that u are Fine for all u Need The Letter dont wait for nipost pls [/quote]pls are saying that the scanned copy is enuf for visa applicaion? I tot it is the original admission letter.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:14am On Jul 26, 2013
t-med:
Hello Godson,
my university(an european university) is with my original WAEC certificate and can only be given back to me when I graduate or If I decide to cancel my admission, but since no visa is guaranted,it will not be wise to cancel my admission.However,I Was given about 4 photocopies of my WAEC, which bears the university's stamp and signature. Can i use one of these attested copies of WAEC to apply for the student vIsa? By the way,that was what I used to apply for my admission to rhine waal university, which I was given.
I kindly anticipate your reply...

hey bro I applied for environment and energy at Rhine Waal. how do I check my admission status. just worried cox I applied on time but have written the school about late submission of TOEFL which they said I can actually get it till 15Nov. this is a degree course sha. I have been communicating the international office. pls put me through.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ayox2003: 3:10am On Jul 26, 2013
Godson201333:

They must have boarded a flight with an airline called "Air Maroc" but they do not fly to Nigeria.Yeah you can book them on Lufthansa or Klm..

Thanks. Sorted out.

Frawzey
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 3:19am On Jul 26, 2013
Godson201333:

HMMM NECO I doubt it,Please guys should stop thinking about admission alone always think about the embassy too,But all thesame stay positive and use what you've got.

I DON'T HAVE WAEC SO I USED MY NECO.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 3:22am On Jul 26, 2013
otto256: I need help,i have been married to my wife 2 months and she is a germany,but before that we have been together for 8 years.and we have 2 daughters now.i applied for family reunion visa in june 4,but up now these people from embassy have not even showed.i have given them all the requirements in one day.can I still wait because my wife she pregnant now and I think she needs me more these days.advice bitte

YOU DON TURN CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENCE BE THAT. I HOPE THE GOVERNMENT IS PAYING YOU OR UR WIFE 850 EUROS MONTHLY COS WHEN U GET PICKIN YOU EARN SOME MONEY FOR THAT COS GERMANS NO DEY GREE BORN SO IS A WAY OF ENCOURAGING THEM.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 5:14am On Jul 26, 2013
aflynvir:
Pls how much were u charged for the whole transaction. And how much in total I Naira did you spend plus the charges
€120 including correspondence and telec charges. I asked them to deduct it from my dorm account balance so I can not tell the exact amount in Naira
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 5:15am On Jul 26, 2013
topeajis:

Like 5days max
okay thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:06am On Jul 26, 2013
zigato4rea: Tell the school To send u a Scanned copy of the Adminsion Latter with that u are Fine for all u Need The Letter dont wait for nipost pls pls are saying that the scanned copy is enuf for visa applicaion? I tot it is the original admission letter.

Yes try to get scan copy from the school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2013
pfanen360: €120 including correspondence and telec charges. I asked them to deduct it from my dorm account balance so I can not tell the exact amount in Naira
thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 1:26pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hello House can anybody help me with any University whose admission is currently on! i study Geography and Regional Planning, Please i need help here, admission for master related to my field of study. Please i beg the house in the name of God to help me with any university offering master program related to Geography/Geography and Regional Planning, oR Cartography, oR Urban and regional Planning. Environmental studies. Thankssssss God Bless u all!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2013
Hello all!
Please, when someone's passport is stamped and then D written on it what does that mean?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:08pm On Jul 26, 2013
easyemman: Hello all!
Please, when someone's passport is stamped and then D written on it what does that mean?

Its just a confirmation that you've already had your interview and paid visa fee and once your visa is ready,they are gonna use that same page..

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Rihannaola(f): 8:57pm On Jul 26, 2013
zigato4rea: Pls house, my admission letter has been sent from germany since july 3, still I hav not received it. Does anyone know how long it takes to deliver letter from germany to nigeria? I contacted d school, they said they have sent it to the adress I provided to them.... Pls houz am waiting for ur replies... Tnx... Can I use d scan copy to apply for block acct and Visa? Will a scan copy b enuf for opening of block acct and visa application? Tnx
If you were sent an emailed copy of your admission letter, then yes that's sufficient. Just print out and go to the embassy with it and your passport.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
zigato4rea: Tell the school To send u a Scanned copy of the Adminsion Latter with that u are Fine for all u Need The Letter dont wait for nipost pls pls are saying that the scanned copy is enuf for visa applicaion? I tot it is the original admission letter.

Yah man
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:53pm On Jul 26, 2013
easyemman: Hello all!

Lol. Don't knw wat to say self u and ur sister sabi to fear.. Shha

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 26, 2013
topeajis:

I saw your reply to my mail, thanks for the prompt reply..
Though I have still been searching, but it seems most schools have not updated there portals for the next application period.
Most dates still reads June/July as deadline for masters applications, and I could even still access the application site of most schools..
Can I register at uni assist now or I should wait till when the next app season starts?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 12:26am On Jul 27, 2013
Godson201333:

Its just a confirmation that you've already had your interview and paid visa fee and once your visa is ready,they are gonna use that same page..
thanks bro...

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by easyemman: 12:28am On Jul 27, 2013
topeajis:

baba! no b mi dey fear, u knw who dey fear na.lolz. thanks a lot u to much.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:46pm On Jul 27, 2013
I sent mine through the Nipost office at the international airport
topeajis:

Its Takes 2weeks for the document to be deleived but nipost they Bleep Up at Times and it also depends on the Branch u Post Ur documents..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2013
Thanks a lot. Am little relaxed now
ganasy:
i used nipost for 4 diff aplctns. that date u saw on d site is d day ur document left nigeria.....n it takes around 10 days. so am sure it will arrive bfor 31st
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 3:11pm On Jul 27, 2013
Hello House can anybody help me with any University whose admission is currently on! i study Geography and Regional Planning, Please i need help here, admission for master related to my field of study. Please i beg the house in the name of God to help me with any university offering master program related to Geography/Geography and Regional Planning, oR Cartography, oR Urban and regional Planning. Environmental studies. Thankssssss God Bless u all!

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.