Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,030 members, 7,970,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:15 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (107) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897067 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:30am On Jul 29, 2013
autumn.flower:
Hello people, i am planing to apply to germany.. I dont have time to read through the whole thread now, but i certaily will.. I am planing to write my tofel and get my documents ready, what should i know please, someone should kindly summarize for me.. Thanks
Ma

Ps.. How long on average does it take to get a job?

My advice about Job is that u will See Job weithin 2 Months but is that nt the First Thing to think about when u Come cos u have school activities on Ur neck and make i nö Lie u the Education system Here nö be Play Play ooo its much diff nt like Niger Way be say na read to Pass we they do ooo.... They beleive more on praticals a Lot of Research and Presentations so u go Even have Little Time to work. When when u get used to the system u can combine but the best is to do the First Semester without working then u can Start work in the holidays and the Nest Semester cos for me its nt Easy to adjust to their system of Education ... Just ma Personal beleive Anyway....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 9:34am On Jul 29, 2013
ganasy:
thats nice of u. I applied to Berlin Uni of applied scns for master in conrem. though i have 2 admsns already am still awaiting berlin as its my first choice.....so i might jst need ur hlp
my other 2 admsns are at saxony n freising
. Bro which of d skuls n saxony? I got admitted to the TU clausthal

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 29, 2013
toplevel: @lillygemm are you going for undergraduate or masters also do they require toefl?

I am going for a Masters. For me, no English test was required because my Undergraduate degree was taught in English and I have been learning in English all my life. Toefl or some other English tests where required for others whose undergraduate program was not taught in English.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 29, 2013
topeajis:

That Cheap Anyway u Pay 275 per Semester in ma school but it inclusive transportation Ticket for 6months which Means i can go any Where in Berlin without Paying just to Show them the Ticket . I that included also in Ur school....

This is the information I got from LMU in my acceptance package "There are no longer tuition fees in Bavaria, you only need to pay 59€ for the
compulsory semester ticket (MVG transport) and administrative charges (something for
the student union?) are an extra 52€ = 111€ per semester. You get all info on where and
how to pay after enrollment, so right now there is no need to pay anything. (More info on
transport below)"

"You buy the Semesterticket (compulsory! included in the fees you pay to the University,
see above) for 59€. This allows you to use all public transport in Munich from Mon-Fri
from 18.00 to 6:00am and during weekends from October 1st onwards. If you also want
to use public transport during the day you have to buy the “IsarCard”, that’s another
141€ per semester. Find more Info here: http://www.studentenwerk-muenchen.de/en/
about-the-student-union/semesterticket/" .

So this means that it's 252 euros altogether per semester because I will definitely need to use public transport during the day.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:34am On Jul 29, 2013
LillyGemm:

This is the information I got from LMU in my acceptance package "There are no longer tuition fees in Bavaria, you only need to pay 59€ for the
compulsory semester ticket (MVG transport) and administrative charges (something for
the student union?) are an extra 52€ = 111€ per semester. You get all info on where and
how to pay after enrollment, so right now there is no need to pay anything. (More info on
transport below)"

"You buy the Semesterticket (compulsory! included in the fees you pay to the University,
see above) for 59€. This allows you to use all public transport in Munich from Mon-Fri
from 18.00 to 6:00am and during weekends from October 1st onwards. If you also want
to use public transport during the day you have to buy the “IsarCard”, that’s another
141€ per semester. Find more Info here: http://www.studentenwerk-muenchen.de/en/
about-the-student-union/semesterticket/" .

So this means that it's 252 euros altogether per semester because I will definitely need to use public transport during the day.

Kk I see much like same thing cos ith ma transport tckect I go out anythime and and day is nt time or day limited
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:43am On Jul 29, 2013
ganasy:
yes....its HTW....appplied to study constrtn n real estate managemnt

https://bewerbungsstatus.htw-berlin.de/qisserver/rds?state=onlstat&ln=en&asi= tha he link
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 10:49am On Jul 29, 2013
-Extending visa in germany, is the price fixed or varies and how much?

-how many years residence permit will they issue UG?

-is insurance statebound as well?I .e why is it cheap in some state(berlin 30 euro) and expensive in other states like b.wuttenburg(80 euro)?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:02am On Jul 29, 2013
futurewise11: -Extending visa in germany, is the price fixed or varies and how much?

-is insurance statebound as well?I .e is nt why is it cheap in some state(berlin 30 euro) and expensive in other states like b.wuttenburg(80 euro)?

Man is nt cheap in berlin their are varoius insurance company but I chooce the one that I knw is cheap. Ad na even interet I do am.. Unlike AOK or the others which are expensive and they will give ur an insurance card but the one I did just sent me a pdf format of the card then I have to print and laminate ma self.... But if u sick offn is better to do the AOK.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 11:03am On Jul 29, 2013
Angel Diamond:

the form......https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pbc/download/pk-kredit_finanzierung-db_international_opening_a_bank_account_for_foreign_students.pdf
Please house, I tried printing out the form but it didn't load. Please some one help me, I need it now. Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:07am On Jul 29, 2013
nkenyy:
Please house, I tried printing out the form but it didn't load. Please some one help me, I need it now. Thanks.

Then ur serve get problem boss......try go to a cafe Oder a bitter connection
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 11:57am On Jul 29, 2013
topeajis:

Then ur serve get problem boss......try go to a cafe Oder a bitter connection
Thanks have printed it. Please is it 5 copies
Re: German Embassy And Visa by otto256: 12:18pm On Jul 29, 2013
thanks guys,i have all the documents am only worried that its almost 9 weeks but no reply yet from them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 12:40pm On Jul 29, 2013
@lillygemm please give me the school full website also did you apply via uni-assist?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:09pm On Jul 29, 2013
futurewise11: -Extending visa in germany, is the price fixed or varies and how much?

-is insurance statebound as well?I .e why is it cheap in some state(berlin 30 euro) and expensive in other states like b.wuttenburg(80 euro)?

2 years and within that moment you must have been admitted into a university however it depends on the ausland behorde..

Considering the prices you need to know that different states with different things ...Berlin is the capital so things are expected to be cheaper there but life is a little bit cheaper too in eastern germany.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 1:14pm On Jul 29, 2013
Thanks have printed it. Please is it 5 copies[/quote]
Please, am I to fill the form online or print out and fill. ( The blocked account form).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 29, 2013
nkenyy: Thanks have printed it. Please is it 5 copies
Please, am I to fill the form online or print out and fill. ( The blocked account form).

Fill it in using the computer and then print it out. Leave the part for the signature to be signed at the German embassy (that's what I did) when you go to have the passport copy and bank forms authenticated.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
nkenyy: Thanks have printed it. Please is it 5 copies
please if you have done your blocked bank details put me through. Just me it clear for me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 29, 2013
toplevel: @lillygemm please give me the school full website also did you apply via uni-assist?

The website for the Uni is http://www.en.uni-muenchen.de/index.html . I didn't use Uni- assist, thank God...no extra payments smiley. I searched through this daad website for my preferred course https://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/?p=l&q=&degree%255B%255D=2&subject=170&lang%255B%255D=2&langDistribution=0 . The daad website directed me to apply to the University directly.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 1:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
LillyGemm:

Fill it in using the computer and then print it out. Leave the part for the signature to be signed at the German embassy (that's what I did) when you go to have the passport copy and bank forms authenticated.
Thank you so much. Please is it the form with 5 copies and should I make coloured print out
Also does it have a space for Branch number, customer number, BLZ.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 29, 2013
nkenyy: please if you have done your blocked bank details put me through. Just me it clear for me

Mine was 7 pages...the first 2 pages kind of explain what you should do and how they form should be filled in.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2013
nkenyy:
Thank you so much. Please is it the form with 5 copies and should I make coloured print out
Also does it have a space for Branch number, customer number, BLZ.

Mine were 7 pages. Check the form on this website https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pbc/pk-studium-international_students_en.html. It's the website I was given by Deutsche bank when I emailed them about opening a blocked account. Yes it has space for branch number, customer number and BLZ. I printed mine in black and white and the embassy still certified them.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 2:32pm On Jul 29, 2013
@Topeajis pls I would really appreciate it if u can send me a blank mail on neero800@gmail.com
Thanks!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tslily2012: 2:33pm On Jul 29, 2013
Just wanted to contribute my quota to the discussions on German visa. I became a strong fan and reader of German visa trend when I needed information on procedures for getting a German tourist visa and the information I got was really helpful. Having prepared and packaged my visa requirements, I went for the interview on Thursday, 25th July. Although, I was initially terrified with strong and stern look of officer at the gate called CONSULAR 1 but later I heaved a sigh of relief after he checked my documents and found out that my papers were complete. After which I went in and was interviewed having waited for about 3 hours.
At the interview session, to my surprise it was just a chat because the young lady that interviewed me was just pleased with me and my documents to the extent that we exchanged cards. The question she only asked was "what was the capital of Germany? and I answered "Berlin" and that was all. She just said come for your visa on xxxxx day (less than 14 days).

Lesson learnt
1.Whenever, you need a German visa, please make sure all your documents are intact and arrange accordingly as indicated in the check list
2. Make sure you arrive the embassy much earlier than the booked time and stay on the queue. My appointment was 10am but I chose to arrive much earlier by 7am. I was let in by 7.30 am and went for the interview
3. Increase your confidence and don't listen to what other persons beside/behind are saying concerning their challenges of getting German visa because your own case is different.
4. Make copies of all your documents both original and non-original. The visa officer will return the ones he/she doesn't need to you. This is better rather than sending you out to make copies.

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2013
LillyGemm:

Mine were 7 pages. Check the form on this website https://www.deutsche-bank.de/pbc/pk-studium-international_students_en.html. It's the website I was given by Deutsche bank when I emailed them about opening a blocked account. Yes it has space for branch number, customer number and BLZ. I printed mine in black and white and the embassy still certified them.
Thank you so much, you have really been helpful. Yes its 7 copies including the instructions. please those space for Customer number, branch number, BLZ should I leave it blank.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2013
nkenyy:
Thank you so much, you have really been helpful. Yes its 7 copies including the instructions. please those space for Customer number, branch number, BLZ should I leave it blank.

You are welcome. Yes leave them blank. They are for the bank to fill in.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jul 29, 2013
Hmm help me praise the lord ohh house, i was issued my visa today, Godson201333 you are really a Godson.......told me to be positive even after the yawa on my interview day and yes I was.So coming to nuremberg 4th Aug, BAYREUTH HERE I COME. lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 5:19pm On Jul 29, 2013
beebee5000: Hmm help me praise the lord ohh house, i was issued my visa today, Godson201333 you are really a Godson.......told me to be positive even after the yawa on my interview day and yes I was.So coming to nuremberg 4th Aug, BAYREUTH HERE I COME. lol

What course n programme did u apply for in BAYREUTH? And when are they supposes to start their winter semester?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:24pm On Jul 29, 2013
beebee5000: Hmm help me praise the lord ohh house, i was issued my visa today, Godson201333 you are really a Godson.......told me to be positive even after the yawa on my interview day and yes I was.So coming to nuremberg 4th Aug, BAYREUTH HERE I COME. lol

Oya nah You just received Gods favor.I hope you come here to buy me a bottle of beer,anyways im in nuremberg,Keep in touch.. grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 5:34pm On Jul 29, 2013
topeajis:

https://bewerbungsstatus.htw-berlin.de/qisserver/rds?state=onlstat&ln=en&asi= tha he link
have nt been able to login since mornin. n its my uniassist no n dob am using.....dnt kw y
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 5:39pm On Jul 29, 2013
congrat.. we too will join soon by GODS grace
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yuugo: 5:48pm On Jul 29, 2013

thank God for ur successful interview. i have a similar problem with you but how did you go about it during ur appilication/interview.

My scenero is my names appears as A B C D in my B.sc certificate but other documents like ssce, international passport, age declaration my name appears A B C only. Do think i should do about the D and how may i do that.

Please do you think it will effect admission process and visa application and what suggestions do you have for me?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 29, 2013
Godson201333:

Oya nah You just received Gods favor.I hope you come here to buy me a bottle of beer,anyways im in nuremberg,Keep in touch.. grin grin grin
sure once i touch down and settle in will definitely contact u. You too sure baba mi.

franklysco:
What course n programme did u apply for in BAYREUTH? And when are they supposes to start their winter semester?
Am going for a language course at bayreuth, not a degree program. Say sommer uni.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (104) (105) (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.