Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,030 members, 7,970,171 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (109) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897068 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:53am On Jul 30, 2013
Godson201333:

I dont think but why should you arrive late at your school?
Incase of visa delay and preparations oh!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:43am On Jul 30, 2013
franklysco: Hey Godson, topeajis and other guys over there, are there implications or penalty for arriving your school late? Mayb like 1 or 2 weeks late?

The school will give u a deadline to Resümee and registrar for courses After u have accepted the admission if u arrive Late u Might nt be enrolled for the Semester Germans Take their Time much seroius but if u have a Reasn to go their Late u can Mail the school international office and Tell them if its Visa Problem some schools do help Fasten up Visa application.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:10am On Jul 30, 2013
LillyGemm:

The embassy only told me to have a health insurance. This is what is also on my check list and I called them just now to confirm. I don't need travelling insurance. I think this requirement is different from Nigeria and my country. For example, in my country, I don't need to fill in the anti terrorism form I have read people talk about here...it's not available in my country. Thanks for your help anyway.

Please dont mix things up,Anybody from anywhere simply needs Heath Insurance incase you fall sick!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:11am On Jul 30, 2013
franklysco:
Incase of visa delay and preparations oh!

You better start preparing now because i know that you will surely get your Visa.Just keep praying.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 9:49am On Jul 30, 2013
I feel ur pain. Just be careful so u won't get into the wrong hands. God will see u through
weebay: embarassed Pls house can anybody help me with a Guarantor in Germany as the person providing my €8k in Nigeria has disappointed me..am willing to pay pls..this is a honest request. I have received my admission letter from Gorg-August university in Gottingen but I have been unable to carry on with the visa application..pls help a brother in need.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 10:28am On Jul 30, 2013
beebee5000:
The only court document I tendered was my age declaration. My application was really funny when I submitted it, even the VO who collected them told me she has never seen such.
I applied for short term, and I wanted to go do a language course which would last just 7 weeks.
So all the requirements for short stay on the checklist i didn't meet all, but I used the requirements for long stay language visa.(SSSCE result, school testimonial, birth certificate and age declaration with the receipt I was given, B.Sc result, I also included insurance for my duration, flight itenary,letter of admission from the university, guarantors form(VER.) then colour passport page of guarantor, scholarship confirmation letter.bank statement (mind you i just graduated my account is nothing to write home about so I included my sisters statement to it))

Mehn after the interview it wasn't funny for me cause it was too clear I would be denied,signed a form that said submitting an incomplete application, my insurance date was not valid. Thanks to Godson.... I owe you a beer oh walahi, after reading your reply it made me think positive and looked at the brighter side.
First things first, I contacted the university about the insurance and they got it fixed, forwarded the correct one to the embassy and also sent a faxed copy. Then I was prayerful oh, the waiting period was excruciating. Now I can sleep well.
congrats bro! Pls have you checked for flights which did you book or are you booking cos the once I see are all costly. Also did you make plans for airpot pikups? Pls notify me on all this. DANKE
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jul 30, 2013
Godson201333:

Please dont mix things up,Anybody from anywhere simply needs Heath Insurance incase you fall sick!

I'm not mixing things up! I know everyone needs health insurance! What I was saying is that in my country I am not required to get travel insurance from here, I am required to get health insurance straight from Germany before I travel and that's why AOK emailed me the form after I explained this to them! Please don't misunderstand my post...read it again!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 2:14pm On Jul 30, 2013
Please house is it a passport or international passport I need for the blocked account.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:04pm On Jul 30, 2013
beebee5000: Hmm help me praise the lord ohh house, i was issued my visa today, Godson201333 you are really a Godson.......told me to be positive even after the yawa on my interview day and yes I was.So coming to nuremberg 4th Aug, BAYREUTH HERE I COME. lol

How long did it take to get your visa after the visa interview?...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 4:01pm On Jul 30, 2013
nkenyy: Please house is it a passport or international passport I need for the blocked account.
international...go wit 2photo copies n also 2 photo copies of ur admn letter
go with d originals too o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 5:38pm On Jul 30, 2013
finally TUM admit..So excited... cheesy

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jul 30, 2013
steelie: finally TUM admit..So excited... cheesy

Congrats smiley!!!!!! I'm very happy for you!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:06pm On Jul 30, 2013
Angel Diamond:

How long did it take to get your visa after the visa interview?...
10 days
somkwams: congrats bro! Pls have you checked for flights which did you book or are you booking cos the once I see are all costly. Also did you make plans for airpot pikups? Pls notify me on all this. DANKE
Bros me sef tire..... the cheapest so far is about 200k plus,
AS for airport pick up yes, my guarantor is going to pick me up once I confirm the flight I would take. Am looking at turkish airline seem to be the cheapest.

And can someone tell me, the price keeps increasing geometrically is that how it will keep going ........i dey wait make e reduce small tonight ohhh.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 7:33pm On Jul 30, 2013
steelie: finally TUM admit..So excited... cheesy
congrt. ..me have not heard anytin yt frm them sha
does ur course require aptitude test?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 8:02pm On Jul 30, 2013
Godson201333:

I dont think but why should you arrive late at your school?

well done sir.. pls i wanna ask one thing... will i have to get schedule for block account opening at the embassy like that of visa interview? bcus that my sponsor prefer helping me with that 8k euro than the letter. thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:32pm On Jul 30, 2013
Tamax:

well done sir.. pls i wanna ask one thing... will i have to get schedule for block account opening at the embassy like that of visa interview? bcus that my sponsor prefer helping me with that 8k euro than the letter. thanks

Nope you do not need an appointment,Just be at the embassy as early as 8 am.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:10pm On Jul 30, 2013
ganasy:
congrt. ..me have not heard anytin yt frm them sha
does ur course require aptitude test?
Yea it required an aptitude test. I got a direct admit since i beat the cut-off mark in Level 1.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 10:07pm On Jul 30, 2013
steelie: Yea it required an aptitude test. I got a direct admit since i beat the cut-off mark in Level 1.
pls was.it a mail dey sent to u about d level 1? am sure i will hear frm dem soon cos since dey notified me about my documents have not heard.anytin again
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 10:54pm On Jul 30, 2013
ganasy:
pls was.it a mail dey sent to u about d level 1? am sure i will hear frm dem soon cos since dey notified me about my documents have not heard.anytin again
you will definitely hear frm them. i got the mail from both the program and international cordinators that ' i've been admitted directly and do not need to take part in a phone interview '. so i checked my status on the online portal..got a score of 61 out of 80..60 was the cut-off for direct admit.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 6:55am On Jul 31, 2013
Hello Godson,

Please will the following be an issue at the embassy?
I have the following names on my every other documents (i.e International Passport, University Transcripts, Birth Certificates and acaedmic awards) *FEMI OLUDAYO AKINDELE...BUT on my WAEC certificate, i only have two names *FEMI AKINDELE i.e the MIDDLE NAME was not added in the WAEC. Will this be an issue at the embassy? Do i still need an affidavit in this case? Your response will be highly appreciated
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 7:12am On Jul 31, 2013
Pls house,what is the procedure for deferrment of admission in germany because 8k€ never set o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:52am On Jul 31, 2013
t-med:
Hello Godson,

Please will the following be an issue at the embassy?
I have the following names on my every other documents (i.e International Passport, University Transcripts, Birth Certificates and acaedmic awards) *FEMI OLUDAYO AKINDELE...BUT on my WAEC certificate, i only have two names *FEMI AKINDELE i.e the MIDDLE NAME was not added in the WAEC. Will this be an issue at the embassy? Do i still need an affidavit in this case? Your response will be highly appreciated

Nope,you are good to go,No problem at all.

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:56am On Jul 31, 2013
bissiejoe: Pls house,what is the procedure for deferrment of admission in germany because 8k€ never set o

Its depends on how long.Assuming ya gonna need to re apply for next semester,You just need to contact the International office that your visa or something delayed you and you need a new admission letter.They will re issue because your informations has already been stored on their computer.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 9:46am On Jul 31, 2013
ganasy:
international...go wit 2photo copies n also 2 photo copies of ur admn letter
go with d originals too o
Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:48am On Jul 31, 2013
bissiejoe: Pls house,what is the procedure for deferrment of admission in germany because 8k€ never set o

Its depends on schools some school will Tell u that u have to Apply Again.. So Mail the school and ASK..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 10:04am On Jul 31, 2013
Godson201333:

Nope,you are good to go,No problem at all.

Godson, thanks for your quick response. Please, I want to ask you one more question.
In the student visa document checklist, the third required document is:
ORIGINAL SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATES OF SECONDARY SCHOOL, ORIGINAL WAEC-CERTIFICATE.

Does this mean only WAEC certificate? Or does it include Secondary School Testimonial as well?...i'm actually asking because i don't have secondary school testimonial.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by zigato4rea(m): 10:52am On Jul 31, 2013
My WAEC and NECO certificate bears Aghaunor Charles Odinaka,while other documents including my Bsc bears Aghaunor Charles Odiaka and am actually combining both certificates cos I used two sittings for my Bsc admission and am actually going for Msc.. Will the names and d combination be a problem at d Embassy? Pls I need ur replies...tnxxx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:12am On Jul 31, 2013
t-med:

Godson, thanks for your quick response. Please, I want to ask you one more question.
In the student visa document checklist, the third required document is:
ORIGINAL SCHOOL LEAVING CERTIFICATES OF SECONDARY SCHOOL, ORIGINAL WAEC-CERTIFICATE.

Does this mean only WAEC certificate? Or does it include Secondary School Testimonial as well?...i'm actually asking because i don't have secondary school testimonial.

Hmm I think its important to go with all your certificates from primary school till secondary school so yes you need secondary school testimonials,even junior waec certificate.They need all this documents to confirm your serious about studying in Germany and it increase your chances in getting the visa.

For waec you can use normal computer printout + 500 naira waec scratch card and they will confirm it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 11:19am On Jul 31, 2013
zigato4rea: My WAEC and NECO certificate bears Aghaunor Charles Odinaka,while other documents including my Bsc bears Aghaunor Charles Odiaka and am actually combining both certificates cos I used two sittings for my Bsc admission and am actually going for Msc.. Will the names and d combination be a problem at d Embassy? Pls I need ur replies...tnxx

In your own case,Pray for Gods favour!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by weebay(m): 11:23am On Jul 31, 2013
Pls house I still a verpflichtungserklarung..the person providing my €8k isn't even picking my calls again..anyone that can help shud pls let me know how much it will cost me. Thanks all!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by zigato4rea(m): 11:33am On Jul 31, 2013
Godson201333:

In your own case,Pray for Gods favour!!
@Godson do u think it wil b a problem? I actually use d two certificates wen I gained admission from Germany

(1) (2) (3) ... (106) (107) (108) (109) (110) (111) (112) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.