Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,030 members, 7,970,168 topics. Date: Tuesday, 08 October 2024 at 10:15 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (112) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897067 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by pamelaa(f): 12:20pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ Lillygem,Topeajis,Emeka55

Thanks y'all.The course I applied to(MSc Biochemistry) had a deadline of July 15th.When I contacted them,I was told they just sent out notifications to BSc applicants and will start reviewing Msc applications soon.

I just pray they get in touch soonest.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Kk8754: 2:05pm On Aug 01, 2013
Hi Guys,

i need your suggestion with regards to my student visa.

I have been admitted to german university for MBA programme. I went to German Embassy in new delhi india to give my application along with the relevent documents. After almost 22 days i recieved an e-mail from visa service mentioning that my visa is approved for 3 months and i need to submit my passport to vfs office in new delhi itself for stampping along with the copy of e-mail i recieved and travel health insurance. The e-mail/letter also mentioned that i need to extend my visa to resident permit upon my arrival in germany. I went to vfs office on 30th july and submitted my passport and was asked to collect my passport within 2 working days.

But,today i recieved a call from german embassy saying that my visa issuance is on hold as the clearance from germany hasn't come as of yet. Guys i am little tensed, please provide your comments is it somthing to worry about?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 2:43pm On Aug 01, 2013
I am going through some school websites and their requirment is than you provide a german language bla bla.. With B1 attached to it..

What does this mean abeg? Its ufortunate time for winter has passed, that's the best to apply for. Summer get as e b.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:44pm On Aug 01, 2013
Capt. JH Miller:
I am going through some school websites and their requirment is than you provide a german language bla bla.. With B1 attached to it..

What does this mean abeg? Its ufortunate time for winter has passed, that's the best to apply for. Summer get as e b.

That is the level of the german language u need to present for the application. It starts from A1, A2 B1 B2 to C2 so to get the B1 u need to lean the language for a year...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 5:32pm On Aug 01, 2013
For those of us that our going for an english thought masters programme, is it compulsory for us to have a level of German language?
And how do we cope just incase we couldn't understand the language?
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pamelaa(f): 5:47pm On Aug 01, 2013
@ Topeajis,
Please when did RUB send you admission nofication.Just wanna av an idea of when I should expect mine.

Tnx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 6:03pm On Aug 01, 2013
topeajis:

No fee it's free. Fill the form on the system and then print don't put ur signature until u get to the embassy sha u will sigh it in front of the receptionist
[quote author=topeajis] Thanks. i got the form link on this forum. i don't know if it is compulsory to mail the bank since the form has column for bank branch, cutstomer no. and BlZ.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:45pm On Aug 01, 2013
Kk8754: Hi Guys,

i need your suggestion with regards to my student visa.

I have been admitted to german university for MBA programme. I went to German Embassy in new delhi india to give my application along with the relevent documents. After almost 22 days i recieved an e-mail from visa service mentioning that my visa is approved for 3 months and i need to submit my passport to vfs office in new delhi itself for stampping along with the copy of e-mail i recieved and travel health insurance. The e-mail/letter also mentioned that i need to extend my visa to resident permit upon my arrival in germany. I went to vfs office on 30th july and submitted my passport and was asked to collect my passport within 2 working days.

But,today i recieved a call from german embassy saying that my visa issuance is on hold as the clearance from germany hasn't come as of yet. Guys i am little tensed, please provide your comments is it somthing to worry about?

Okay and was your Travel Health Insurance issued in Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 7:02pm On Aug 01, 2013
Any uni leipzig person in the house? undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 7:53pm On Aug 01, 2013
Ok.. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
[quote author=steelie][/quote]leave them open.
Thanks friend for your support and advice. We would all succeed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 9:29pm On Aug 01, 2013
@steelie leave them open.

Thanks friends for your support and advice. We would all succeed.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 8:12am On Aug 02, 2013
Dear Nairaland

Please can someone give me a good format on how to write a good motivation letter
please your help is needed as soon as possible
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 1:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
Pls does any1 know of any german skuls that handle engineering courses in english for degree programme?I got admission @ TU clausthal and my visa have been rejected twice now and I think its cos of d laguage course scheme pls I nid help asap! Thanks

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 2:51pm On Aug 02, 2013
@AlL,Can someone please put me through on how to gain an admission to an undergraduate programme in English with A-level qualifications? I can not just take my eyes off away from Germany in terms of Education.
Thanks in advance
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musain: 3:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
somkwams: Pls does any1 know of any german skuls that handle engineering courses in english for degree programme?I got admission @ TU clausthal and my visa have been rejected twice now and I think its cos of d laguage course scheme pls I nid help asap! Thanks

I believe u were given conditional admission, having applied for d intensive language course spanning abt 7 months before d start of d degree proper.. If such is d case, i c no reason 4 ur rejection. Cuz, it is dia on TU clausthal's website. That, conditional admission can be given pending a successful completion of ur intensive language course.

As 4 ur question, i believe Rhine waal univ of applied sciences offer such courses.. Browse through www.daad.de

One love!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by musain: 3:22pm On Aug 02, 2013
@ Somkwams,
Were u given a written confirmation for ur intensive german language course

Cuz u need be sure u r doing d right thin..

One love!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:27pm On Aug 02, 2013
pamelaa: @ Topeajis,
Please when did RUB send you admission nofication.Just wanna av an idea of when I should expect mine.

Three weeks after their deadline it's it was an rejection letter cos ma transcript got their late after deadline

Tnx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 3:59pm On Aug 02, 2013
musa in: @ Somkwams,
Were u given a written confirmation for ur intensive german language course

Cuz u need be sure u r doing d right thin..

One love!
yes bro infact the admisssion letter I had was. That of the language course and it had the course study guide.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by autumnflower(f): 4:00pm On Aug 02, 2013
Hello house..
Please I have a transcript form school addressed to a school in nigeria, can I still use it?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by somkwams(m): 4:10pm On Aug 02, 2013
musa in:

I believe u were given conditional admission, having applied for d intensive language course spanning abt 7 months before d start of d degree proper.. If such is d case, i c no reason 4 ur rejection. Cuz, it is dia on TU clausthal's website. That, conditional admission can be given pending a successful completion of ur intensive language course.

As 4 ur question, i believe Rhine waal univ of applied sciences offer such courses.. Browse through www.daad.de

One love!
Tanks a lot brother I reali appreciate. Please if u have further advice I'd love you to drop them further. Danke
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:40pm On Aug 02, 2013
somkwams: Tanks a lot brother I reali appreciate. Please if u have further advice I'd love you to drop them further. Danke

THIS IS A SHORT CUT.............http://www.daad.de/deutschland/studienangebote/international-programs/de/
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:20pm On Aug 02, 2013
somkwams: Pls does any1 know of any german skuls that handle engineering courses in english for degree programme?I got admission @ TU clausthal and my visa have been rejected twice now and I think its cos of d laguage course scheme pls I nid help asap! Thanks

You have been rejected twice and you know its because of German language skills...Why dont you take your time to learn the language?Like i have always said ,The embassy careless about you getting admission or not but they will always look for an excuse to deny non-perfect document giving excuses,so why cant we try to satisfy them and do things once and for all.

If you refuse to do the right thing,I am afraid to tell you that they will still deny you again because they will think you've got hidden agendas.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 6:08pm On Aug 02, 2013
[quote author=autumn.flower]Hello house..
Please I have a transcript form school addressed to a school in nigeria, can I still use it?[/quote Yes you can..I used same for my application and it was accepted. Just remove the cover letter and certify the other pages.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 9:03pm On Aug 02, 2013
Please Topeajis and Godson, how did you guys settle accomodation issues from Nigeria. My school is warning by mail that I should get a temp. accomodation before arrival, because of oktoberfest coming up by september end, and there will lots of booking from tourists. Advise me on what to do?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 9:45pm On Aug 02, 2013
hello Godson, I have submitted my deutch bank form to the german embassy in Lagos since 16th of JULY; today makes it 17 days. But I haven't heard from the bank till now. Hope it's not too late?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 10:47pm On Aug 02, 2013
steelie: Please Topeajis and Godson, how did you guys settle accomodation issues from Nigeria. My school is warning by mail that I should get a temp. accomodation before arrival, because of oktoberfest coming up by september end, and there will lots of booking from tourists. Advise me on what to do?

Yah u can settle it from nigeria most people do that. Just go through the link the school gave u to look for accomodation. I got ma accomodation when I got here but was nt easy for me I slept n the hotel for days

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 5:03am On Aug 03, 2013
t-med:
hello Godson, I have submitted my deutch bank form to the german embassy in Lagos since 16th of JULY; today makes it 17 days. But I haven't heard from the bank till now. Hope it's not too late?
They will soon send you a mail, be patient. Latest Monday or Tuesday. 'twas like that for me too

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Toluth(m): 5:05am On Aug 03, 2013
Toluth: For those of us that our going for an english thought masters programme, is it compulsory for us to have a level of German language?
And how do we cope just incase we couldn't understand the language?
Thanks
@the gurus in the house, pls answer this question.thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:56am On Aug 03, 2013
t-med:

Just wait for few more and they are gonna contact you..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:58am On Aug 03, 2013
steelie: Please Topeajis and Godson, how did you guys settle accomodation issues from Nigeria. My school is warning by mail that I should get a temp. accomodation before arrival, because of oktoberfest coming up by september end, and there will lots of booking from tourists. Advise me on what to do?

yes you better start looking for accommodation now,you can also try to see if there is any YMCA hostels near your school city.staying at hotel might cost you some money,You can also try to link up with someone that you could stay with for a while.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:18am On Aug 03, 2013
@Godson, Please I'm expecting your answer concerning my last question. Abeg bozz, please consider your boy situation
Thanks sir.

(1) (2) (3) ... (109) (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.