Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,298 members, 7,971,087 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 09:43 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (145) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897330 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 12:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
codebrew85:

Thank you for your response. Please how do I do the conversion? Like what method is used to convert cgpa to German grading system? My cgpa is 2.64.
I got 2.77
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 3:31pm On Sep 02, 2013
Dehonourable: I got 2.77

I dont think its good enough..

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tomiedatlo: 3:59pm On Sep 02, 2013
suxes2005:

Too close soldier!

Mail em 2moro if you have your blocked acct already set up.
They might ask you to come this week for the interview.

Make sure you request for the date change.
Pls how can someone terminate he's appointment? After booking

SHALOM
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 4:04pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hi all, had my interview today! 'twas a funny day. Yeah, met @samkunze! He knows my story but not al! I was driving from Ketu at 4:00am when the car I was driving climbed the BRT demarcator, so I was delayed for 2hrs mind and used my visa fees to tow the car out of the accident! The car was still okay. I parted with 11k total to tow vehicle and agberos. Somebody thinks this is a joke. 'twas out of my visa fee! Now I got to embassy by 7:45 due to the serious mess. Our Igbo friend at the gate was about to write LATE on my appointment letter when he changed his mind that he will try whether the visa old woman will still accept me! He sent security inside. Later he got an intercom call and looked at me and said you are lucky. That was like past 9, some other people that were late had been bounced. When you are bounced, sorry! That's all! I got to reception! It was a black guy that wa there so he asked are you the one that was late, I said yes! He sha collected my rzzxodocs. Then later the old white woman came for me! REMEMBER I HAD SPEND 11k out of it. Then she asked of money I started telling stories! She shouted "what! You should have told me earlier and I've registered you. I will cancel it and that's all for your appointment and all days have been booked in October" I was calm and God gave me confidence so I her that she should pls find a way out of it, after we argued she agreed to pay for me BUT HELD MY PASSPORT AND RECEIPT till tomorrow when I bring the money and wrote a note as gate pass! She then did biometrics and interview. He wasn't smiling but I must say she saved my day! That made her nice. Then she was like "what of if everybody does the same thing will she pay for everybody" I thanked her more. He asked EXACTLY THE SAME QUESTIONS POSTED ON THE FORUM, so thanks to TOPE, GODSON and all other NL peeps! This is not fiction o! I met @samkunze! 'twas just tragedy that became miracle. I will go and pay the German lady tomorrow.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tomiedatlo: 4:10pm On Sep 02, 2013
aroyem4u: Hi guys, am new here and I really need help. My situation is quite different. I have admission for a masters prog starting 14th october. First I was looking for sponsorship letter but finally, 8000k euros showed up so I went to the embassy 2days ago to start the block account opening process. But before now I previously had an appointment at the embassy for 13th august which I didn't cancel. So I was adviced by guys I met @ d embassy this week to write to info@diplo.de to aplogolize for not meeting d appointment and ask for another which I did. Today I was mailed and given an appointment for next thurs 5th sept. But I still don't have the blocked acct. Yet. Please guys how do I tackle this issue? How sort of questions should I expect at the interview? And hope the fact that I just started the blocked account process won't make them discard my visa application. Please advice me appropriately guys. Thanks

Pls how can I also cancel my appointment?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 4:15pm On Sep 02, 2013
codebrew85:

Thank you for your response. Please how do I do the conversion? Like what method is used to convert cgpa to German grading system? My cgpa is 2.64.
U Land @ 2.77
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 4:39pm On Sep 02, 2013
aflynvir: Hi all, had my interview today! 'twas a funny day. Yeah, met @samkunze! He knows my story but not al! I was driving from Ketu at 4:00am when the car I was driving climbed the BRT demarcator, so I was delayed for 2hrs mind and used my visa fees to tow the car out of the accident! The car was still okay. I parted with 11k total to tow vehicle and agberos. Somebody thinks this is a joke. 'twas out of my visa fee! Now I got to embassy by 7:45 due to the serious mess. Our Igbo friend at the gate was about to write LATE on my appointment letter when he changed his mind that he will try whether the visa old woman will still accept me! He sent security inside. Later he got an intercom call and looked at me and said you are lucky. That was like past 9, some other people that were late had been bounced. When you are bounced, sorry! That's all! I got to reception! It was a black guy that wa there so he asked are you the one that was late, I said yes! He sha collected my rzzxodocs. Then later the old white woman came for me! REMEMBER I HAD SPEND 11k out of it. Then she asked of money I started telling stories! She shouted "what! You should have told me earlier and I've registered you. I will cancel it and that's all for your appointment and all days have been booked in October" I was calm and God gave me confidence so I her that she should pls find a way out of it, after we argued she agreed to pay for me BUT HELD MY PASSPORT AND RECEIPT till tomorrow when I bring the money and wrote a note as gate pass! She then did biometrics and interview. He wasn't smiling but I must say she saved my day! That made her nice. Then she was like "what of if everybody does the same thing will she pay for everybody" I thanked her more. He asked EXACTLY THE SAME QUESTIONS POSTED ON THE FORUM, so thanks to TOPE, GODSON and all other NL peeps! This is not fiction o! I met @samkunze! 'twas just tragedy that became miracle. I will go and pay the German lady tomorrow.
THANK GOD FOR HIS GRACE UPON YOU... HAPPY FOR YOU SIR grin ALL WILL BE WELL
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 4:40pm On Sep 02, 2013
tomiedatlo:

Pls how can I also cancel my appointment?
Cancel it from the link sent to ya email smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 5:06pm On Sep 02, 2013
aflynvir: Hi all, had my interview today! 'twas a funny day. Yeah, met @samkunze! He knows my story but not al! I was driving from Ketu at 4:00am when the car I was driving climbed the BRT demarcator, so I was delayed for 2hrs mind and used my visa fees to tow the car out of the accident! The car was still okay. I parted with 11k total to tow vehicle and agberos. Somebody thinks this is a joke. 'twas out of my visa fee! Now I got to embassy by 7:45 due to the serious mess. Our Igbo friend at the gate was about to write LATE on my appointment letter when he changed his mind that he will try whether the visa old woman will still accept me! He sent security inside. Later he got an intercom call and looked at me and said you are lucky. That was like past 9, some other people that were late had been bounced. When you are bounced, sorry! That's all! I got to reception! It was a black guy that wa there so he asked are you the one that was late, I said yes! He sha collected my rzzxodocs. Then later the old white woman came for me! REMEMBER I HAD SPEND 11k out of it. Then she asked of money I started telling stories! She shouted "what! You should have told me earlier and I've registered you. I will cancel it and that's all for your appointment and all days have been booked in October" I was calm and God gave me confidence so I her that she should pls find a way out of it, after we argued she agreed to pay for me BUT HELD MY PASSPORT AND RECEIPT till tomorrow when I bring the money and wrote a note as gate pass! She then did biometrics and interview. He wasn't smiling but I must say she saved my day! That made her nice. Then she was like "what of if everybody does the same thing will she pay for everybody" I thanked her more. He asked EXACTLY THE SAME QUESTIONS POSTED ON THE FORUM, so thanks to TOPE, GODSON and all other NL peeps! This is not fiction o! I met @samkunze! 'twas just tragedy that became miracle. I will go and pay the German lady tomorrow.

Guy!! yours is a miracle i tell you. i knew you were saying the truth when you said the old german lady exclaimed "what!!". she does that a lot lol. how was she like during the interview? were there times when she yelled at you? i think she a very nice woman in the inside.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:35pm On Sep 02, 2013

From today change ur name to lucky

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:45pm On Sep 02, 2013

Do not worry everything is going to be fine...Just be positive and hopeful.I am happy for you because you received a miracle today..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 8:19pm On Sep 02, 2013
Just relax everything will be fine.when i was in your shoe i have to drop my bb,office ID card and my atm when i need to make copies at 500 per page at walter carrington,and am short of cash.everything will turn out for good.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 8:20pm On Sep 02, 2013
dmitroika:

Guy!! yours is a miracle i tell you. i knew you were saying the truth when you said the old german lady exclaimed "what!!". she does that a lot lol. how was she like during the interview? were there times when she yelled at you? i think she a very nice woman in the inside.
she is actually nice on the inside! But her face is so expressionless. She kept telling me you talk too much

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 8:44pm On Sep 02, 2013
topeajis:

From today change ur name to lucky
'twas God o, my brother
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
Godson201333:

Do not worry everything is going to be fine...Just be positive and hopeful.I am happy for you because you received a miracle today..
real one, thanks o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 8:47pm On Sep 02, 2013
futurewise11: Just relax everything will be fine.when i was in your shoe i have to drop my bb,office ID card and my atm when i need to make copies at 500 per page at walter carrington,and am short of cash.everything will turn out for good.
thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 9:22pm On Sep 02, 2013
aflynvir: 'twas God o, my brother
Yes oo! O boy! U told me half of the story at the embassy. I am really happy for u! Its really a miracle. God is definitely on ur side! All is well.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:37pm On Sep 02, 2013
sammykunjas:
Yes oo! O boy! U told me half of the story at the embassy. I am really happy for u! Its really a miracle. God is definitely on ur side! All is well.
thanks bro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by johnck(m): 9:51pm On Sep 02, 2013
Hello Guyz,
Please does Deutsche Bank send confirmation letter to someone who paid 8070 euros instead of 8090 euros?

N.B- Bank charges reduced it to 8070 euros
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:56pm On Sep 02, 2013
johnck: Hello Guyz,
Please does Deutsche Bank send confirmation letter to someone who paid 8070 euros instead of 8090 euros?

N.B- Bank charges reduced it to 8070 euros
simply transfer about 30Euros more, taking into account bank charges. I don't think you will get a confirmation because the bank will assume you transferred 8020Euros! They'll remove their 50Euro charge
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 12:40am On Sep 03, 2013

Congrats bro. I'm happy for u. Mine is coming up on thursday as we discussed and thanks for sharing your experience. I'll also be leaving ketu for VI @ 4am.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 6:49am On Sep 03, 2013
aroyem4u:

Congrats bro. I'm happy for u. Mine is coming up on thursday as we discussed and thanks for sharing your experience. I'll also be leaving ketu for VI @ 4am.
be confident, God be with you! Just be confident! She likes it when you are sure of what you are saying! All the questions posted by peeps on the forum are what she will ask. She can also ask what documents you sent before you got the admission and what documents they sent to you after you got the admission. I stay at Ketu Alapere anyway though that's anytime I'm in Lagos. Normally, I am Ib based, but right now I'm also in Ketu! I wish you a smooth and quick journey and excellent interview.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 10:51am On Sep 03, 2013
I just got an email from the embassy, requesting that I come with a travel health insurance. To all the wonderful guys on this thread, I appreciate ur contribution especially Topeajis, my guy, you don't know what you did for me by providing the link to the acct. opening forms as the email request I made to bank has not been replied till date.Pls, those who have done the insurance, kindly recommend the cheapest that is also accepted at the embassy. Thanks!

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tomiedatlo: 11:08am On Sep 03, 2013
Tamax:
Cancel it from the link sent to ya email smiley

But the biggest problem is tht I have mistakenly deleted the confirmation weeks ago so am nervous any other method? Tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:10am On Sep 03, 2013
Went to the embassy to pay the visa fees, collected my passport and receipt! Dem no dey give change sha! My passport was stamped and "D" was written on it! Hope D does not mean denied sha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by muhammedbilal(m): 11:16am On Sep 03, 2013
pls i want to apply for germany visa so can someone tell me the procedure to follow and what it is going to cost me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tomiedatlo: 11:20am On Sep 03, 2013
aflynvir: 'twas God o, my brother
@tope pls hw long does it take for one to get a V.E spornorship letter because my cousins wife had gone to apply for the V.E letter in berlin and pay 25euro. With all documents but she was told that they will get back to her. Pls does it take long?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 11:51am On Sep 03, 2013
Bwave: I just got an email from the embassy, requesting that I come with a travel health insurance. To all the wonderful guys on this thread, I appreciate ur contribution especially Topeajis, my guy, you don't know what you did for me by providing the link to the acct. opening forms as the email request I made to bank has not been replied till date.Pls, those who have done the insurance, kindly recommend the cheapest that is also accepted at the embassy. Thanks!
congratulations.....ours too is on the way
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 11:59am On Sep 03, 2013
Bwave: I just got an email from the embassy, requesting that I come with a travel health insurance. To all the wonderful guys on this thread, I appreciate ur contribution especially Topeajis, my guy, you don't know what you did for me by providing the link to the acct. opening forms as the email request I made to bank has not been replied till date.Pls, those who have done the insurance, kindly recommend the cheapest that is also accepted at the embassy. Thanks!
Congrats, please what date was your interview
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Bwave: 12:19pm On Sep 03, 2013
nkenyy:
Congrats, please what date was your interview
Thanks! 16th August.
ganasy:
congratulations.....ours too is on the way
Surely!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 1:31pm On Sep 03, 2013
tomiedatlo:

But the biggest problem is tht I have mistakenly deleted the confirmation weeks ago so am nervous any other method? Tanx
Check ur Trash Folder ... Deleted email will be there for a period of a month or more. Try and check it.. And if u didnt see it.. Contact the embassy with ur info.. They will help u cancle it smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Tamax: 1:35pm On Sep 03, 2013
Congrat bro.. I think iGi insurance is the cheapest

(1) (2) (3) ... (142) (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.