Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,212 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:26 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (142) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889947 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:50am On Aug 29, 2013
chuksvoice: Please house, i just got a letter from the German uni. I applied to but everything they wrote on the letter was in german language could it be an admission letter? Please anyone with similar experience shld heip me out. The letter is sent by university of tubingen, or does it mean the course offered is only taught in german? Although the course i applied was written in english. Am just a bit confused.
Thanks
Sorry, but i tink its a rejection letter because thats wat Tum did to me too. but let others say their view too. goodluck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:06am On Aug 29, 2013
chuksvoice: Please house, i just got a letter from the German uni. I applied to but everything they wrote on the letter was in german language could it be an admission letter? Please anyone with similar experience shld heip me out. The letter is sent by university of tubingen, or does it mean the course offered is only taught in german? Although the course i applied was written in english. Am just a bit confused.
Thanks

Well why dont you help yourself by trying to use google translator to at least translate the headlines...It could be rejection letter cos its already late..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:08am On Aug 29, 2013
@Topeajis how the weather for dere?Its a lil sunny in bayern and im glad lol Future applicants please add more to your skills by learning how to drive manual cars and bicycles.....Person no dey give person lift for here ooo no be naija oo...You go waka tire grin grin grin but honestly ya all should learn how to ride bicycles lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:13am On Aug 29, 2013
Godson201333: @Topeajis how the weather for dere?Its a lil sunny in bayern and im glad lol Future applicants please add more to your skills by learning how to drive manual cars and bicycles.....Person no dey give person lift for here ooo no be naija oo...You go waka tire grin grin grin but honestly ya all should learn how to ride bicycles lol

Yah is Sunny Here also in Berlin guess we gönna have a Long Summer as we had a Long Winter to .. That 2ru na bicycle sure Pass to get a German Driving licenece Self expensive na.. The Cars are Cheap but driver licenece is much cost na... So the best is to learn. How to Ride a Bike.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:20am On Aug 29, 2013
topeajis:

Yah is Sunny Here also in Berlin guess we gönnt have a One Summer as we had a Long Winter to .. That 2ru na bicycle sure Pass to get a German Driving licenece Self expensive na.. The Cars are Cheap but driver licenece is much cost na... So the best is to learn. How to Ride a Bike.....

yes to buy car na nothing but license na 3,000euro.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:52am On Aug 29, 2013
odinakaprince:
Nooooo am gona work wit an english speaking company so noting ws said abt german language.
Are u Gong for work or Family Réunion and nö how u gönnt Apply for Family Réunion Visa that u wont be Asked to learn Basic Germanso FAr u of 18yrs and above and also the Old Woman Doesnt Interview People for Family Réunion na One Young Woman they do am. The Old Woman is only for Student dont Mix Things up bro...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 10:11am On Aug 29, 2013
Thanks

It could be an admission letter. Just use google translation as Godson as once said.
My official admission letter was written in german also. Although the school sent me an english translation, it had no official status. By the way, it's an english program
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 1:10pm On Aug 29, 2013
Can anyone inform me how the german embassy maths test looks like...i have everything ready just preparing for my interview but need a clue....note i am going for my BSC computer science .thanks you all that contribute to helping others
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 1:40pm On Aug 29, 2013
topeajis:
Are u Gong for work or Family Réunion and nö how u gönnt Apply for Family Réunion Visa that u wont be Asked to learn Basic Germanso FAr u of 18yrs and above and also the Old Woman Doesnt Interview People for Family Réunion na One Young Woman they do am. The Old Woman is only for Student dont Mix Things up bro...
Baba am very much serious oooo she tok ma visa fee nd did ma finger print. Nd den was askn mi sme qustns nd queuing it on d systm.... Jst pray for me d reply wit goodnews ok.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 1:41pm On Aug 29, 2013
odinakaprince:

Most of d time pple tink d knw it all bt I bet u wat u dnt knw will surly kill u, I neva said I was gona b interviewed on 28th pls my ur quotes. Dnt b deceived s if u knw it all ok sk qstns witout pride. Yes u cn kick mi out for all I care went to d interview nd it went fo so well nd I tnk God for everytin ok sooner nor leta I will b gettn a call or an email from dem. God bless u.
oh sorry, 'twas 27th u said earlier! I've seen that! Buh all the same your posts look funny to me! Anyway, I wish you the best of luck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 1:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
aflynvir: oh sorry, 'twas 27th u said earlier! I've seen that! Buh all the same your posts look funny to me! Anyway, I wish you the best of luck!

Ok tnks is well na God ok.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2013
odinakaprince:
Baba am very much serious oooo she tok ma visa fee nd did ma finger print. Nd den was askn mi sme qustns nd queuing it on d systm.... Jst pray for me d reply wit goodnews ok.

Let hope to get a positive response from them soon
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sexymma1(f): 3:22pm On Aug 29, 2013
Please how much are cars over there, i would want to venture into the business when i travel there for masters
Godson201333:

yes to buy car na nothing but license na 3,000euro.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 3:26pm On Aug 29, 2013
Hi my name is lekan and i want to study an undergraduate course in germany av tryd applyin to the university of bremen via uni assist but i dont knw hw to complete the procedure, i mean payment printin and filling the university form and sending other documents via post pls i nid yur help urgently tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:27pm On Aug 29, 2013
sexymma1: Please how much are cars over there, i would want to venture into the business when i travel there for masters

Cars are cheap to get.. U can go to autoscout.de and see the price of cars bu always remember the money for shipping and clearing
Re: German Embassy And Visa by sexymma1(f): 3:28pm On Aug 29, 2013
How much is the shipping costs
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:13pm On Aug 29, 2013
Mehn its true riding bicycles is the cheapest and best mode of transportation here. I must sabi when i go back oh, have really had a nice time here, and seen a lot too.

And with what i have seen so far studying in germany is great, every information u need is readily available.
Was surprised to find some Nigerians here, even doing Phd in engineering.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 4:36pm On Aug 29, 2013
sexymma1: How much is the shipping costs

yeah shipping and clearing could cost you 400k or more depending on the type of car...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chuksvoice: 6:47pm On Aug 29, 2013
ganasy:
Sorry, but i tink its a rejection letter because thats wat Tum did to me too. but let others say their view too. goodluck
Thanks to u, godson et al
I have done google translate and got the idea that its a rejection of admission letter. Well nothing spoil, life goes on
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 7:46pm On Aug 29, 2013
chuksvoice:
Thanks to u, godson et al
I have done google translate and got the idea that its a rejection of admission letter. Well nothing spoil, life goes on
dont worry! something great lies ahead. what reason did they give?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 5:53am On Aug 30, 2013
beebee5000: Mehn its true riding bicycles is the cheapest and best mode of transportation here. I must sabi when i go back oh, have really had a nice time here, and seen a lot too.

And with what i have seen so far studying in germany is great, every information u need is readily available.
Was surprised to find some Nigerians here, even doing Phd in engineering.

When are you going back home brother,?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 6:09am On Aug 30, 2013
Thanks
try translating it of post a copy let translate it 4 u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 6:11am On Aug 30, 2013
Godson201333:

Well why dont you help yourself by trying to use google translator to at least translate the headlines...It could be rejection letter cos its already late..
dude google translator will spoil everything.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 6:28am On Aug 30, 2013
Amanda6: try translating it of post a copy let translate it 4 u

You are taking us back... Read up pls b4 posting..
My 2 kobo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:56am On Aug 30, 2013
Godson201333:

When are you going back home brother,?
Am leaving on the 23rd, but will leave bayreuth 21. Can we still meet this weekend?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 8:36am On Aug 30, 2013
Pls i nid in4mation on hw to complete my university aplication via uni-asist,av already submited d aplication online,but i dnt knw hw to fil d university form,how to pay, and send it wit other of my documnts via post
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:49am On Aug 30, 2013
Oladecoolz: Pls i nid in4mation on hw to complete my university aplication via uni-asist,av already submited d aplication online,but i dnt knw hw to fil d university form,how to pay, and send it wit other of my documnts via post

The easiet way to pay Ido have someone in Europe to pay for u....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 12:18pm On Aug 30, 2013
ok pls hw du i get in-contact with dat person and wat abt the university application form which i should fill via uni assist which is written in German,uni-Bremen semester stats on 1 of October, pls i want to knw if i can beat the deadline[color=#000099][/color] undecided
Re: German Embassy And Visa by frakie: 2:45pm On Aug 30, 2013
Good day my fellow naira Landers,
Have been in this forum quite long and I have been reading this thread for some time now. Can someone share light into this issue. A friend of mine wants to travel down to germany with his family, he is a graduate and he has a very good job. His fiances got pregnant for him and the lady delivered safely. He wants to visit the germany with both his daughter and his fiances, although they are not yet married legally, they are planning for their wedding, and the lady is a nurse (registered nurse). She is working in luth. The question is that: what kind of application can he made for the visa. What documents did he need to submit for a successful visa application? What and what can he use in convincing the visa officer in other for them to be granted a visa? Please a step by step guide answer to this question is most welcome. Please
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:10pm On Aug 30, 2013
Oladecoolz: ok pls hw du i get in-contact with dat person and wat abt the university application form which i should fill via uni assist which is written in German,uni-Bremen semester stats on 1 of October, pls i want to knw if i can beat the deadline[color=#000099][/color] undecided

Yah u need someone u trust and someone u knw before bro. Their is always an English link on the uni assist site look for where to pick the school and fill the form then and then submit Sony ill be able to get the PDF form and then u sigh it and sent with other document to the uni assist office in Berlin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickom: 6:30pm On Aug 30, 2013
Finally awaiting period is over!!!I received message from germany embassy today asking me to come to lagos embassy at the visa section with 3 months travel health insurance.My special thanks to almighty God for his mercy and favor. I really appreciate everyone who contribute to my success. One Love All....

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2013
Mickom: Finally awaiting period is over!!!I received message from germany embassy today asking me to come to lagos embassy at the visa section with 3 months travel health insurance.My special thanks to almighty God for his mercy and favor. I really appreciate everyone who contribute to my success. One Love All....

Congrats Bro..Wir sehen uns bald in Deutschland.

(1) (2) (3) ... (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) (145) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.