Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,867 members, 7,942,166 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 10:32 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (141) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894257 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 1:08pm On Aug 28, 2013
@t-med. its that old woman for me too. but she was nice.
wish our selves the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 1:43pm On Aug 28, 2013
t-med:
Just concluded my interview today. It was the old woman that interviewed me. She asked all the questions that Godson had once posted. At the end of the interview, she said they 'will contact me when it's ready'
Hello Dear, I was waiting at that table because the old lady wasn't the one to interview me, it was a young lady in the next office. She was really really nice, its same question that Godson pasted on this thread, thanks to everyone that has contributed to this forum.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 1:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
honourableseyi:

haaa this one na something oooooo. But please can we get the type of questions been ask at the embassy so that someone will know and understand which area to beam his or her searchlight on. Though reading about Germany and the state where someone is going is less cumbersome but this test of a thing that you don't even have the idea of where they are going to come out at you is something else. Please someone should help here ooo(oga Topeajis, Godson,kellytop and all the people that has passed through this) before I begin dey press the panic button.
The guy in my class in Germany say he was given basic mathematics test in pythogoras theorem, Bodmas, factorisation etc and physics test. But my guy going for master said he was given test based on what he studied in Bachelors which is biology ... What is ecosystem? What is survival of the fittest? How many bones has human, define toxicology, what are mamals? Define blood, draw typical human cell etc na this one i fit remember oh. The guy said he wrote well cos na Biology him study for bachelors. He said they have quaestions for different courses depending on what u studied.. Actually the guy was dull and could not answer simple interview question so his saving grace na if he can pass the test. Remember what Godson said...try hard to perfom well and avoid writing test cos them fit set wetin man don forget since even though e simple and also pray for God's favour cos me i no write the test.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 1:55pm On Aug 28, 2013
ganasy: @t-med. its that old woman for me too. but she was nice.
wish our selves the best

Yeah...The Best Bro...

nkenyy:
Hello Dear, I was waiting at that table because the old lady wasn't the one to interview me, it was a young lady in the next office. She was really really nice, its same question that Godson pasted on this thread, thanks to everyone that has contributed to this forum.
[quote author=ganasy]

Oh...okay. Wishing you the best.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Mickom: 2:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
t-med:

Yeah...The Best Bro...

I wish all those that did their interview today best of luck..We all smile at the end!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 2:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=topeajis][/quote]
Nooooo am gona work wit an english speaking company so noting ws said abt german language.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 2:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
ganasy: @t-med. its that old woman for me too. but she was nice.
wish our selves the best
Please what about those people without blocked account.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 2:24pm On Aug 28, 2013
Mickom:

I wish all those that did their interview today best of luck..We all smile at the end!
AAMEN to us
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:07pm On Aug 28, 2013
i wish all of you applicants good-luck and i pray that you all get your visas.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 3:23pm On Aug 28, 2013
odinakaprince:
Nooooo am gona work wit an english speaking company so noting ws said abt german language.

Someone should kick this guy out of this forum. I wonder what class of visa u ever dreamt of applying for: Family reunion, Student visa or Work visa... Am officialy sick of ur ignorant and childish posts. I bet u will still come back to ask for documents needed to apply for Assylum

2 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 3:28pm On Aug 28, 2013
odinakaprince: Wow finally the storm is over, brethren in da huz really wana tnk u all in any way u hv hlpd me out. Guys I had my interview 2dy nd it was so luvly nd successful I dnt knw hw it hpnd bt I tink everytn turned around for ma good evn d Oyibo,old german woman nd most of d germans knew me 2dy nd wntd to knw me mre well it ws jst God dat did it. Jst knw u hv to bliv in urslf nd wrk out tins uslf. Cnt wait for a reply nw nw.

Am sure the German President just can't wait to welcome u as well

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 4:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
odinakaprince: Wow finally the storm is over, brethren in da huz really wana tnk u all in any way u hv hlpd me out. Guys I had my interview 2dy nd it was so luvly nd successful I dnt knw hw it hpnd bt I tink everytn turned around for ma good evn d Oyibo,old german woman nd most of d germans knew me 2dy nd wntd to knw me mre well [/b]it ws jst God dat did it. Jst knw u hv to bliv in urslf nd wrk out tins uslf. Cnt wait for a reply nw nw.
you announced that your interview was 28th how come did you do it on the 27th, are you kidding me, most of the Gemans knew you more, hahahahahahaha, including the [b]ambassador I guess! Also you said elsewhere that you are gonna work in an English speaking company. Is this not RIDICULOUS enough! I'm I the only one seeing that this guy is a real JOKER! Can somebody kick him outta here! You can't deceive everybody, lets see where this your scripting is going to end!

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 4:40pm On Aug 28, 2013
emeka55:

Am sure the German President just can't wait to welcome u as well
soon he will say he flew arik airline to Germany with stopover at Canada!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 4:46pm On Aug 28, 2013
emeka55:

Someone should kick this guy out of this forum. I wonder what class of visa u ever dreamt of applying for: Family reunion, Student visa or Work visa... Am officialy sick of ur ignorant and childish posts. I bet u will still come back to ask for documents needed to apply for Assylum

U must be so so stupid to say dat mr. Too knw nd u tink dats d only kind of visa u knw wee I dnt blame u may u jst went for studnts visa nd u r here mkn a whole lot of noise fool..... If I dnt knw d class of visa am going for den I was interview guy u need to knw beyond u hv..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 4:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
aflynvir: you announced that your interview was 28th how come did you do it on the 27th, are you kidding me, most of the Gemans knew you more, hahahahahahaha, including the ambassador I guess! Also you said elsewhere that you are gonna work in an English speaking company. Is this not RIDICULOUS enough! I'm I the only one seeing that this guy is a real JOKER! Can somebody kick him outta here! You can't deceive everybody, lets see where this your scripting is going to end!

Most of d time pple tink d knw it all bt I bet u wat u dnt knw will surly kill u, I neva said I was gona b interviewed on 28th pls my ur quotes. Dnt b deceived s if u knw it all ok sk qstns witout pride. Yes u cn kick mi out for all I care went to d interview nd it went fo so well nd I tnk God for everytin ok sooner nor leta I will b gettn a call or an email from dem. God bless u.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 4:57pm On Aug 28, 2013
aflynvir: soon he will say he flew arik airline to Germany with stopover at Canada!

Hmmmm guys I tinkn we hv some busy bodies in da huz jstlukn for who to criticise well any hw wat matas is dat am gona get to germany ok
Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 5:14pm On Aug 28, 2013
nkenyy:
Please what about those people without blocked account.

Reply needed from the gurus
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 5:29pm On Aug 28, 2013
bissiejoe:

Reply needed from the gurus
Nope, that's not what I meant. We met 3 people in the embassy with issues pertaining to the blocked account but they still came for interview, one of them had not got confirmation , one had not see his account number for over a month and the last had still not got his account. I asked Gannasy because he was with them at the reception .
Re: German Embassy And Visa by opsy4real1: 5:59pm On Aug 28, 2013
please house can any1 pls advice wich schengen country has less stressful and cumbersome tourist visa requirements plus no long application delays. I wanted to apply for belgium but undastand one must make arrangement wit belgian tourism company for hotels etc . I'm self employed with good financial stand. Pls wat schengen country can i apply to with hotel reservation(and ps.must it be prepaid?) also i learnt there's need for travel insurance to be paid to aiico, how much does the insurance cost and the easiest schengen i can apply to within next month and get d result within same month. Thx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 6:01pm On Aug 28, 2013
nkenyy:
Nope, that's not what I meant. We met 3 people in the embassy with issues pertaining to the blocked account but they still came for interview, one of them had not got confirmation , one had not see his account number for over a month and the last had still not got his account. I asked Gannasy because he was with them at the reception .

yes they were interviewed but aaked to go and put money into their blocked acct or else their applivation wont be processed. even the woman with a child that her documents were not complete was later accepted after she spoke to a white man.
cheers....make i dey prepare to leave una town for una
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 6:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
@tope abeg where i fit book accomodation keep nw? so that i can atleast be on d waiting list. had my interview dis morning.

house, even if your block account is not ready, u can go for ur interview but it wont b processed until u pay ur 8000k
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 8:13pm On Aug 28, 2013
odinakaprince:

U must be so so stupid to say dat mr. Too knw nd u tink dats d only kind of visa u knw wee I dnt blame u may u jst went for studnts visa nd u r here mkn a whole lot of noise fool..... If I dnt knw d class of visa am going for den I was interview guy u need to knw beyond u hv..

Hahahaha.... I hear u sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:15pm On Aug 28, 2013
ganasy: @tope abeg where i fit book accomodation keep nw? so that i can atleast be on d waiting list. had my interview dis morning.

house, even if your block account is not ready, u can go for ur interview but it wont b processed until u pay ur 8000k

Go to the School Site and Book the accomodation at Studentenwerk.. U will See the link their i taucht u have Don that na...... Book the accomodation and Chose an Adress close to the School. It either sewemstreße or Maghalina Straße..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 9:04pm On Aug 28, 2013
topeajis:

Go to the School Site and Book the accomodation at Studentenwerk.. U will See the link their i taucht u have Don that na...... Book the accomodation and Chose an Adress close to the School. It either sewemstreße or Maghalina Straße..
my problem is that all the sites are in german.lang. also pls uar in wch campus? mine is wilheminenof campus
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:02pm On Aug 28, 2013
ganasy:
my problem is that all the sites are in german.lang. also pls uar in wch campus? mine is wilheminenof campus
use google chrome web browser,it will translate it to english automatically

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by sammykunjas: 10:05pm On Aug 28, 2013
ganasy:
Download google chrome web browser to your system and use it to browse the sites, the web browser will translate the web pages for you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 10:41pm On Aug 28, 2013
thanks seyi n kunjas
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:48pm On Aug 28, 2013
kunletune: Hi house, I hope all universities in Germany accept that someone should defer his/her admission?
how far have you gone about your application? why are you defering your admission? please can you tell me the documents and results you used in securing your admission?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:49pm On Aug 28, 2013
ganasy: thanks seyi n kunjas
you are welcome boss
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 10:53pm On Aug 28, 2013
kelly4top: The guy in my class in Germany say he was given basic mathematics test in pythogoras theorem, Bodmas, factorisation etc and physics test. But my guy going for master said he was given test based on what he studied in Bachelors which is biology ... What is ecosystem? What is survival of the fittest? How many bones has human, define toxicology, what are mamals? Define blood, draw typical human cell etc na this one i fit remember oh. The guy said he wrote well cos na Biology him study for bachelors. He said they have quaestions for different courses depending on what u studied.. Actually the guy was dull and could not answer simple interview question so his saving grace na if he can pass the test. Remember what Godson said...try hard to perfom well and avoid writing test cos them fit set wetin man don forget since even though e simple and also pray for God's favour cos me i no write the test.
Thank you boss.may God bless you richly
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Amanda6(f): 6:57am On Aug 29, 2013
emeka55:

hehe
Re: German Embassy And Visa by chuksvoice: 7:06am On Aug 29, 2013
Please house, i just got a letter from the German uni. I applied to but everything they wrote on the letter was in german language could it be an admission letter? Please anyone with similar experience shld heip me out. The letter is sent by university of tubingen, or does it mean the course offered is only taught in german? Although the course i applied was written in english. Am just a bit confused.
Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) (144) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.