Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,942 members, 7,883,285 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 08:18 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (140) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889951 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by olaoluphilip: 4:17pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please anybody with info on Uni stuttgart

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by bissiejoe: 6:51pm On Aug 26, 2013
My people,una well done o. Please how long does it take for admisson letter to arrive by post from germany?
Answer needed asap
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 7:27pm On Aug 26, 2013
Please house the last part of the residence Permit form
that says " I hereby apply for a residence Permit for ------ days/ months". Should it be filled?
Am asking because there is a an instruction before it that says it shouldn't be completed if made outside Germany. Please am I right of should I fill it.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 7:48pm On Aug 26, 2013
bissiejoe: My people,una well done o. Please how long does it take for admisson letter to arrive by post from germany?
Answer needed asap

If your school sends it by regular mail, it's possible that you WON'T even receive it. I suggest you use the electronic admission letter
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:03pm On Aug 26, 2013
nkenyy: Please house the last part of the residence Permit form
that says " I hereby apply for a residence Permit for ------ days/ months". Should it be filled?
Am asking because there is a an instruction before it that says it shouldn't be completed if made outside Germany. Please am I right of should I fill it.
I hereby apply for a resident permit for 2 years...........that's if your course is a two year course and if one and half you can put 1.5 years.............
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:54pm On Aug 26, 2013
Yes u need to fill it.the duration of ur course in months.
nkenyy: Please house the last part of the residence Permit form
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 9:51am On Aug 27, 2013
Angel Diamond:
I hereby apply for a resident permit for 2 years...........that's if your course is a two year course and if one and half you can put 1.5 years.............
Thank you.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 27, 2013
odinakaprince: Please pals in the house can some one help me with the complete checklist for family re-union please very urgent thanks. One love.

Odinakaprince, you should have checked this website http://www.nigeria.diplo.de/Vertretung/nigeria/en/04/Visa__requirements/Long__Term/Document__LongTerm__Seite.html ! I am not Nigerian but I easily found it. Sometimes you don't need to depend on people to tell you everything you need to do! I understand this place is for people with experiences in certain things to help us especially things we can't find online such as visa interview questions, personal experiences of visa interviews, personal experiences of attending German Universities, personal experiences of life in Germany and anything else that we are unclear about. However, in your case, some people were 'tired' of your questions so you should have just gone to research on your own...Google would have helped you! I hope everything works out for you smiley!!!!

3 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 6:21pm On Aug 27, 2013
@LillyGemm,
What about ur visa? Have u been issued?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 6:31pm On Aug 27, 2013
house o my interview is tomorrow. make una pray for us. i tranfered my money on friday and got a confirmation dis afternoon...lucky me cos i almost gave up
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:46pm On Aug 27, 2013
ganasy: house o my interview is tomorrow. make una pray for us. i tranfered my money on friday and got a confirmation dis afternoon...lucky me cos i almost gave up

Good luck have u Transfed the Semester Fee to the School
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 27, 2013
Justcul: @LillyGemm,
What about ur visa? Have u been issued?

No. I am going for my visa interview next week.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 7:11pm On Aug 27, 2013
@ganasy
Tomorrow is also my interview, Perhaps I will see you at the embassy.
Goodluck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 7:13pm On Aug 27, 2013
kelly4top: The woman only get pissed off when you cannot speak out to her hearing due to panic or when you kept repeating same answer always. As far as the interview went fine at the end, you will get your visa. I hope she did not give u test to write? Cos in my class we are supose to be 5 Nigerians but one was denied visa because he failed the test that was given to him by the Embassy after the interview. They wrote him back after 5 working days that his visa was denied because of poor perfomanance. They have even started settting exams for master applicants too. My guy on 16th this month going for master was giving test in his area of bachelors studies after the interview and i was shoked. I really dont know the criteria to avoid the test cos it's not everybody they set test for. Who among you wrote the test? Dont worry ur visa is granted. E better say make the woman mean and you get ur visa but make she no give any any writen test under tension.

haaa this one na something oooooo. But please can we get the type of questions been ask at the embassy so that someone will know and understand which area to beam his or her searchlight on. Though reading about Germany and the state where someone is going is less cumbersome but this test of a thing that you don't even have the idea of where they are going to come out at you is something else. Please someone should help here ooo(oga Topeajis, Godson,kellytop and all the people that has passed through this) before I begin dey press the panic button.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 7:56pm On Aug 27, 2013
honourableseyi:

haaa this one na something oooooo. But please can we get the type of questions been ask at the embassy so that someone will know and understand which area to beam his or her searchlight on. Though reading about Germany and the state where someone is going is less cumbersome but this test of a thing that you don't even have the idea of where they are going to come out at you is something else. Please someone should help here ooo(oga Topeajis, Godson,kellytop and all the people that has passed through this) before I begin dey press the panic button.

@Honorableseyi,I posted the questions here more than 5 times check page 113
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
topeajis:

is it compulsory to pay the semester fee to the school before going for the interview? the interviewer asked me at the embassy and i told her that i'll pay when i get to germany. is there any of you guys that didn't pay the semester fee before getting the visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 8:25pm On Aug 27, 2013
Godson201333:

@Honorableseyi,I posted the questions here more than 5 times check page 113

He is talking about the paper test.. As in, d written test questions.. Is it maths n english/logic..? in wat format (objectives/filling d blank/ theory...??

Respect sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:33pm On Aug 27, 2013
Justcul:

He is talking about the paper test.. As in, d written test questions.. Is it maths n english/logic..? in wat format (objectives/filling d blank/ theory...??

Respect sir

The Logic is that if u Where Abel to answer the Interview questions correctly and u have confidence she Cant give u the questions.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:34pm On Aug 27, 2013
goodluck bro
t-med:
@ganasy
Tomorrow is also my interview, Perhaps I will see you at the embassy.
Goodluck!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2013
yes i have as u told me to. thanks
topeajis:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 9:12pm On Aug 27, 2013
Wow finally the storm is over, brethren in da huz really wana tnk u all in any way u hv hlpd me out. Guys I had my interview 2dy nd it was so luvly nd successful I dnt knw hw it hpnd bt I tink everytn turned around for ma good evn d Oyibo,old german woman nd most of d germans knew me 2dy nd wntd to knw me mre well it ws jst God dat did it. Jst knw u hv to bliv in urslf nd wrk out tins uslf. Cnt wait for a reply nw nw.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 9:27pm On Aug 27, 2013
Justcul:

Respect sir

Hmm sometimes it comes in fill in the gap but for mathematics expect something like puthagoras theorem,factorization,logic and more..They normally give mathematics too every science students.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 9:43pm On Aug 27, 2013
odinakaprince: Wow finally the storm is over, brethren in da huz really wana tnk u all in any way u hv hlpd me out. Guys I had my interview 2dy nd it was so luvly nd successful I dnt knw hw it hpnd bt I tink everytn turned around for ma good evn d Oyibo,old german woman nd most of d germans knew me 2dy nd wntd to knw me mre well it ws jst God dat did it. Jst knw u hv to bliv in urslf nd wrk out tins uslf. Cnt wait for a reply nw nw.

that's great bro! i'm happy for you. the outcome will be positive.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:19pm On Aug 27, 2013
Justcul:

Respect sir

Infact it's as if you are looking into mind before posting this.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by honourableseyi: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2013
Godson201333:

Hmm sometimes it comes in fill in the gap but for mathematics expect something like puthagoras theorem,factorization,logic and more..They normally give mathematics too every science students.

Bro personally I'm going for ICT related course which is also a science course. Apart from the oral interview, what kind of question should I be expecting for paper based test if the VO decided to give it out? is it only mathematics? if yes, which area? or are they going to combine some subjects together?
Thanks boss............
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:44pm On Aug 27, 2013
honourableseyi:

Bro personally I'm going for ICT related course which is also a science course. Apart from the oral interview, what kind of question should I be expecting for paper based test if the VO decided to give it out? is it only mathematics? if yes, which area? or are they going to combine some subjects together?
Thanks boss............
Well i believe if you brush through your general mathematics, it will be gud.. Dont forget to also brush your intended study decipline (IMO).
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 12:06am On Aug 28, 2013
[quote author=odinakaprince]Wow finally the storm is over, brethren in da huz really wana tnk u all in any way u hv hlpd me out. Guys I had my interview 2dy nd it was so luvly nd successful I dnt knw hw it hpnd bt I tink everytn turned around for ma good evn d Oyibo,old german woman nd most of d germans knew me 2dy nd wntd to knw me mre well it ws jst God dat did it. Jst knw u hv to bliv in urslf nd wrk out tins uslf. Cnt wait for a reply nw nw.[/

Did u Leant the Language
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 8:18am On Aug 28, 2013
dmitroika:

Amen ooooooo thnks bro is God. Nd wish all who is gona do same all da best.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 8:22am On Aug 28, 2013
dmitroika:

Amen ooooooo thnks bro is God. Nd wish all who is gona do same all da best....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 9:18am On Aug 28, 2013
dmitroika:

is it compulsory to pay the semester fee to the school before going for the interview? the interviewer asked me at the embassy and i told her that i'll pay when i get to germany. is there any of you guys that didn't pay the semester fee before getting the visa?
Maybe some schools make it compulsory you pay but i can tell you that my school did not mention any payment until i get there and when i had my interview i was asked if i paid any money yet and i said No...........so no worries.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 11:03am On Aug 28, 2013
Just concluded my interview today. It was the old woman that interviewed me. She asked all the questions that Godson had once posted. At the end of the interview, she said they 'will contact me when it's ready'

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:31am On Aug 28, 2013
Angel Diamond:
Maybe some schools make it compulsory you pay but i can tell you that my school did not mention any payment until i get there and when i had my interview i was asked if i paid any money yet and i said No...........so no worries.

Some school make it compulsory... But it will be stated in admission letter

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) (142) (143) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.