Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,898 members, 7,942,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 04:35 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (138) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894274 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 12:20pm On Aug 23, 2013
hello house, tope, godson,kellytop and other nairalanders that applied to get a visa to Germany, pls which of you guys were interview by the elderly german woman at the embassy? i mean the woman that carries out the biometrics. how did the interview go? and were you issued the visa?
i'm just still kind'a curious because she was mean(sorry to say).. oya make una share your experiences abeg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 12:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
odinakaprince: Pals @emeka,steelie wana tnk u all. Den was d purpose for bn here. Seriously am so confused nd dnt wana mk mistk pls hlp me out. Let mi hv ur contct so I cn explain to u ok@emeka,steelie.tope nd Godson.
oh boy, ar u nt ashamed of urslf? See how u hav bn beating abt d bush on dis forum for d past one week. Don't u get tired of dis whole sily habit of urs? Why do u want to contact dem in private? What ar u upto? I will advice u to Quitely leave dis forum else u will be ban.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 1:11pm On Aug 23, 2013
odinakaprince: Please pals what do I expect on the day of interview for family reunion my is on the 27th august. Please your advice will be helpful thanks....
. I stl remember; u & ur german citizen father hav already bookd appointment for 27th August which is next wk tuesday. Yet u r stl requesting for family reunion checlist & also hw to secure admissn. Which of dem do u want us to believ? Beta keep ur ass one place but if u dare forge any document, u will get urslf in jail. Meanwhile, 27th August is close for ur appointmnt. Lol...........Shame!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 5:27pm On Aug 23, 2013
Frnds in germany & d rest wit german lang knowledge. Abegi, translate dis in english; 15points-sehr gut. 12points-gut. 9points-befriedigenol. 6points-ausreichend. 3points-Mangelhaft. 0point-ungenugend
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 5:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dehonourable: Frnds in germany & d rest wit german lang knowledge. Abegi, translate dis in english; 15points-sehr gut. 12points-gut. 9points-befriedigenol. 6points-ausreichend. 3points-Mangelhaft. 0point-ungenugend
translate.google.com

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 6:29pm On Aug 23, 2013
naijaobi:
translate.google.com
tanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:55pm On Aug 23, 2013
dmitroika: hello house, tope, godson,kellytop and other nairalanders that applied to get a visa to Germany, pls which of you guys were interview by the elderly german woman at the embassy? i mean the woman that carries out the biometrics. how did the interview go? and were you issued the visa?
i'm just still kind'a curious because she was mean(sorry to say).. oya make una share your experiences abeg

That the Woman that cordinate Student Interview very Mean Woman ooo. She Shouted to me like 5times Self with some answers i gave Her. But as a Lagos Boi i nö Even send her at all and i didnt change ma answers. Like when she Asked me about accomodation i Told her i have One but have nt Paid for it And she Asked me why i Told her the School adviced to See the accomodation beföre Paying she Shouted at me that when i get to Berlin Where will i sleep for the First two days i Told her that their are Many Hotels from Wat i Knw about Berlin. Then she relaxed. The Old Woman was Nice to me like 3min to the end oftmals Interview SHA
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:57pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dehonourable: oh boy, ar u nt ashamed of urslf? See how u hav bn beating abt d bush on dis forum for d past one week. Don't u get tired of dis whole sily habit of urs? Why do u want to contact dem in private? What ar u upto? I will advice u to Quitely leave dis forum else u will be ban.

Opps dahonourable that ash. He is only confused na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 7:02pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dehonourable: tanx
@Dehonourable u must be so stupid to sound so ok, I joined ds forum to get advice as some guys hv nd u seems to be soundn so rude well I dnt blme u ok. I knw some day u will still need help mr. Knw it all.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 7:03pm On Aug 23, 2013
Guy relax we will celebrate the visa by God grace.I understand how u feel because of how she handle the interview,but God willing we will all receive our visa.one lady in my class when the woman ask her about our prog structure the lady said sept 16(resumption date),and this lady in particular still has a lot of confidence that the visa will be issue.so brother let's be confidence and prayerful,her mood will not be a deciding factor.
dmitroika: hello house, tope, godson,kellytop and other nairalanders that applied to get a visa to Germany, pls which of you guys were interview by the elderly german woman at the embassy? i mean the woman that carries out the biometrics. how did the interview go? and were you issued the visa?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by odinakaprince: 7:05pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=topeajis]

Tope dnt mind dt fool. Plz cn I gv u a kul or bbm to xplain ma was confusing plz tnks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 7:10pm On Aug 23, 2013
Oh boy, come out striaght & say wot u want.........stp beating abt d bush[quote author=odinakaprince][/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 7:18pm On Aug 23, 2013
@ Tope, hw do u mean he's confused. Do u read his earlier post? He has bookd appointmnt for for 27th August. Yet he is stl requesting for family reunion visa & also hw to secure admissn. Tot he said dat his father already secured english speaking job for him. Pls, let's us be striaght 4ward in judging dis case. Dis forum is nt a childs play........let him be striaght 4ward for once. No one is perfect either. author=topeajis]

Opps dahonourable that ash. He is only confused na [/quote]

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:44pm On Aug 23, 2013
topeajis:

That the Woman that cordinate Student Interview very Mean Woman ooo. She Shouted to me like 5times Self with some answers i gave Her. But as a Lagos Boi i nö Even send her at all and i didnt change ma answers. Like when she Asked me about accomodation i Told her i have One but have nt Paid for it And she Asked me why i Told her the School adviced to See the accomodation beföre Paying she Shouted at me that when i get to Berlin Where will i sleep for the First two days i Told her that their are Many Hotels from Wat i Knw about Berlin. Then she relaxed. The Old Woman was Nice to me like 3min to the end oftmals Interview SHA

bro na so o, na from the begining she begin dey shout sef, but towards the end of the interview she was calm and nice sha.. we even exchanged plesantaries before leaving. i'm just curious to be sure i'm not the only one it happened to.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 7:50pm On Aug 23, 2013
futurewise11: Guy relax we will celebrate the visa by God grace.I understand how u feel because of how she handle the interview,but God willing we will all receive our visa.one lady in my class when the woman ask her about our prog structure the lady said sept 16(resumption date),and this lady in particular still has a lot of confidence that the visa will be issue.so brother let's be confidence and prayerful,her mood will not be a deciding factor.

bro thanks a lot, we will all get what we desire by God's grace.. that lady in your class was funny though lol.. when she asked me about the program structure i was listing all the courses i'll be doing, she said "what!" lol.. i'm optimistic that the outcome will be great sha.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 8:46pm On Aug 23, 2013
dmitroika:

bro thanks a lot, we will all get what we desire by God's grace.. that lady in your class was funny though lol.. when she asked me about the program structure i was listing all the courses i'll be doing, she said "what!" lol.. i'm optimistic that the outcome will be great sha.

I got my visa application accepted after about 16days just be hopeful and you will get it by God's grace
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:49pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=odinakaprince][/quote]

Am nt on bbm again.. Just direct ur questions here will try and help with the little knwoledge I have sha.m. But with things I think u should cancel the appoinment u book and try go in 2ru a student visa family re-union is nt that easy cos they need to knw how close ur dad is with u and u have to learn the german language A1 sha.. And its date a lot of time cos of veification of documents and stuffs sha.. So just try look for school and apply for school tell ur dad to help u hustle the 8k euro.. That the best thing baba..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 8:51pm On Aug 23, 2013
Dehonourable: Oh boy, come out striaght & say wot u want.........stp beating abt d bush

U made me remember how u insulted me in january self..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Dehonourable: 8:59pm On Aug 23, 2013
topeajis: who insulted u? I askd a vry striaght questn but u misunderstood me untill flange came in & addressed d issue.you can stl go bak to d memory lane. Tope, pls, I got no probl wit u & pls dnt stretch is matter. I dnt even intend to hav probl wit any1 here not even u.

U made me remember how u insulted me in january self..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:00pm On Aug 23, 2013
[quote author=Dehonourable][/quote]

Lol tha a good ref..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:44am On Aug 24, 2013

Guy make i yarn you wella,Abeg no carry it for head say the woman mean to you.N her work she dey do,Without that woman nobody can get student visa even though it get issued from Germany.If you don dey think bad about the woman abi you wan hate am then you no go enjoy Germany ooo cos you gotta love everything about Germany with passion..Me dey Dubai dey relax i go enter my crib tommorow..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 2:34am On Aug 24, 2013
pfanen360: Thanks a lot Godson... I want to book a flight with Emirates for 5th September $675.... I would have the insurance done on Monday and travel to Lagos thereafter. . . Godson201333 you guys helped a lot. I appreciate

Oh okay na you got the visa Good news ooo...I think say na Dmitroka.Anyways just boos your flight with either emirates or qatar kinda economical for student.Be ready for long flights and long lay over...Just have few dollars to spend while on transist only if you wish oo cos Dubai mall na die oo.When those wayo naija immigration wan disturb you keep shouting STUDENT STUDENT ABI CHE STUDENT DEY GET MONEY NI??...NO BRIBE OOO #TEAM-NIGERIA# grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by pfanen360(m): 11:03am On Aug 24, 2013
Godson201333:

Oh okay na you got the visa Good news ooo...I think say na Dmitroka.Anyways just boos your flight with either emirates or qatar kinda economical for student.Be ready for long flights and long lay over...Just have few dollars to spend while on transist only if you wish oo cos Dubai mall na die oo.When those wayo naija immigration wan disturb you keep shouting STUDENT STUDENT ABI CHE STUDENT DEY GET MONEY NI??...NO BRIBE OOO #TEAM-NIGERIA# grin grin

Thanks man
Do you mean immigration would disturb??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by dmitroika(m): 12:11pm On Aug 24, 2013
Godson201333:

dont worry me sef go soon celebrte my visa for here lol.. wetin dey happen for dubia? abi you just go there go flex? did you apply for a dubai visa from germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 1:23pm On Aug 24, 2013
pls house while filling the visa form guess its 2 yrs i will write for the duration of the visa am applying for, rit? going for msc.

topeajins n co can i pls get a link to where i can search for accomodation and if possible book for it?

topeajinS....my interview is on wednesday is possible to arrange for airport pickup? is it ok if i say i learnt alot about the sch frm u?

thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:28pm On Aug 24, 2013
ganasy: pls house while filling the visa form guess its 2 yrs i will write for the duration of the visa am applying for, rit? going for msc.

topeajins n co can i pls get a link to where i can search for accomodation and if possible book for it?

topeajinS....my interview is on wednesday is possible to arrange for airport pickup? is it ok if i say i learnt alot about the sch frm u?

thanks

Tell them leart about the School on the Internet for the AirPort Pickup i can Come pick u up from the AirPort. From the Letter the School gave u u will See a link their about accomodation or from the School Website so u can Book the accomodation their they will pupt u on waiting List And will give u accomodation later.. And if u Want to Look for accomodation online .the School is arouNd tairpack SHA.. Go go the Studentenwerk link And registrar for accomodation.. Try Knw Alot about the School area also course also cos the Old scary Woman will ASK u. Let me Knw as it Goes SHA And i will be very hapy toi See u Here in Berlin..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 3:43pm On Aug 24, 2013
Godson and Tope, please my appointment is also on Wednesday morning, I have a question to ask:

My NPC birth certificate was laminated due to the fact that it was getting very old. Hope the embassy won't reject it because of the LAMINATION?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:48pm On Aug 24, 2013
t-med:
Godson and Tope, please my appointment is also on Wednesday morning, I have a question to ask:

My NPC birth certificate was laminated due to the fact that it was getting very old. Hope the embassy won't reject it because of the LAMINATION?

That nt a prob
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 3:56pm On Aug 24, 2013
topeajis:

That nt a prob

thanks alot
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunletune: 5:01pm On Aug 24, 2013
Hi house, I hope all universities in Germany accept that someone should defer his/her admission?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by xheggs(m): 5:46pm On Aug 24, 2013
topeajis:

Tell them leart about the School on the Internet for the AirPort Pickup i can Come pick u up from the AirPort. From the Letter the School gave u u will See a link their about accomodation or from the School Website so u can Book the accomodation their they will pupt u on waiting List And will give u accomodation later.. And if u Want to Look for accomodation online .the School is arouNd tairpack SHA.. Go go the Studentenwerk link And registrar for accomodation.. Try Knw Alot about the School area also course also cos the Old scary Woman will ASK u. Let me Knw as it Goes SHA And i will be very hapy toi See u Here in Berlin..

Please shed some light on the quote below. I'm about filling my form as well.
ganasy:
pls house while filling the visa form guess its 2 yrs i will write for the duration of the visa am applying for, rit? going for msc.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:54pm On Aug 24, 2013
kunletune: Hi house, I hope all universities in Germany accept that someone should defer his/her admission?

Nt all school

(1) (2) (3) ... (135) (136) (137) (138) (139) (140) (141) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.