Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,815 members, 7,942,055 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 07:01 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (162) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894248 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 12:54am On Sep 13, 2013
franklysco:
Bros abeg, how did you download the blocked account form? Do you still have the link? Cos I sent an email to
Db.student@db.com yet no response. I want to try and open it before I defer.

I remember I sent a mail to them den to give me the form. Which they sent to me. That's how I got the form.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 12:57am On Sep 13, 2013
princeolu254:

EcoBank dont change to individual.. i did mine with a Private Money Exchanger.....If you are changing Euro from a Private Exchanger, always take them to the Bank you want to make the transfer from to Verify the Euro Currency because you cant tell fake or real ones...

At that time i bought mine for 217 naira to 1Euro

EcoBank only Charge 12k naira for transfer fees

Nice. Ecobank it is. Its d cheapest iv heard so far @ 12k. Thanks once again sire.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by 4lashadey: 1:56am On Sep 13, 2013
@futurewise11 pls I need you to enlighten me about application process to brandenburg technical university cottbus cos I applied for 2013/14 session but uni-assist cldnt forward my application to the school cos my documents arrived there late. Pls I need your help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 6:31am On Sep 13, 2013
aroyem4u:

Chief chill naa. U don't need to insult others. I put that up cos I'm not the first dat will go for interview without blocked account and will still get their passport stamped so I was quite worried. Maybe u should go and check previous posts I and other people have made here. I was just stating my worries and I never at any point stated that I had a BC. Yesterday I was still saying I'm expecting the BC and I was encouraged it will come before the end of this week and it came today. Pls try to choose ur words when u talk to people. No one is here to joke and no one is an island of knowledge. Nobi u sabi pass.

Are you sure the german embassy didn't put your application ON HOLD? The embassy collected the documents of a guy I once met at the embassy, but the application would not be processed until he paid the money into his blocked account. In my opinion, that was why the woman didn't stamp your passport.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:45am On Sep 13, 2013
You cant use naira account to transfer money into a block account.it must be a domicilliary account.
suckermaterial:

u can use Gtbank or first bank. even if u have naria account without a dom.account, u can still transfer money to ur block account. u have to be fast,no time. just go to ur bank and make enquiries.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:52am On Sep 13, 2013
I was admitted into the school.just apply early and uni assist will forward your document to the school after 2 weeks.dont wait for deadline before you apply.so if theres any error or incomplete document in your application you will be notify on time.i met some couple of guys at the embassy the there admission letter.
4lashadey: @futurewise11 pls I need you to enlighten me about application process to brandenburg technical university cottbus cos I applied for 2013/14 session but uni-assist cldnt forward my application to the school cos my documents arrived there late. Pls I need your help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:56am On Sep 13, 2013
I was admitted into the school.just apply early and uni assist will forward your document to the school after 2 weeks.dont wait for deadline before you apply.so if theres any error or incomplete document in your application you will be notify on time.i met some couple of guys at the embassy with the school admission letter.
4lashadey: @futurewise11 pls I need you to enlighten me about application process to brandenburg technical university cottbus cos I applied for 2013/14 session but uni-assist cldnt forward my application to the school cos my documents arrived there late. Pls I need your help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 7:09am On Sep 13, 2013
franklysco:
Bros abeg, how did you download the blocked account form? Do you still have the link? Cos I sent an email to
Db.student@db.com yet no response. I want to try and open it before I defer.
someone posted the link here..i downloaded mine here. Just search from posts in july-august u will see the posted link.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:18am On Sep 13, 2013
honourableseyi:

Bro, please what do you think Goethe Institute distance learning(online) for those that want to have the knowledge of German Language here in Nigeria but not living in Lagos?

Since you are not in Lagos, its best u study with any school and then register to write goethe exams as an external student. I would advice you learn the language from a teacher in reality, distance learning am not in support.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 7:29am On Sep 13, 2013
aroyem4u: Hi guys, am new here and I really need help. My situation is quite different. I have admission for a masters prog starting 14th october. First I was looking for sponsorship letter but finally, 8000k euros showed up so I went to the embassy 2days ago to start the block account opening process. But before now I previously had an appointment at the embassy for 13th august which I didn't cancel. So I was adviced by guys I met @ d embassy this week to write to info@diplo.de to aplogolize for not meeting d appointment and ask for another which I did. Today I was mailed and given an appointment for next thurs 5th sept. But I still don't have the blocked acct. Yet. Please guys how do I tackle this issue? How sort of questions should I expect at the interview? And hope the fact that I just started the blocked account process won't make them discard my visa application. Please advice me appropriately guys. Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 7:30am On Sep 13, 2013
aroyem4u: Hi guys. Just did my interview this morning. The woman asked same questions no surprises but was in her usual harsh self.
Bt pls I av an issue. She didn't write anything on my passport as I know that they normally write D on people's passport based on what I have read here. But she collected my original documents and returned only my passport to me. Advice me pls...
When we ask questions and say things on this Forum we shouldn't mislead others here. When you complained you never went into details.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 7:45am On Sep 13, 2013
nkenyy:
When we ask questions and say things on this Forum we shouldn't mislead others here. When you complained you never went into details.
yes....sm pple jst ask questions dat gets smone tinking
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 7:47am On Sep 13, 2013
peeps abeg una sure say d embassy neva forget us at all? shocked
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 7:50am On Sep 13, 2013
nkenyy:

Exactly, he didn't go into detail...so it was a bit misleading
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2013
ganasy: peeps abeg una sure say d embassy neva forget us at all? shocked

They Cant ma Brother... Abi uv Booked flight ni...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:53am On Sep 13, 2013

They Cant ma Brother... Abi uv Booked flight ni...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by nkenyy: 8:09am On Sep 13, 2013
#smiling#, we would hear from them very soon. God will see us through this.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunene3(m): 8:17am On Sep 13, 2013
ganasy:
dont kw wch is cheapest bt i kw standard chatered bank is cheap. u have to open an euro domicilary acct or use someones own dat has

First bank is a bit expensive, but very fast, I got my confirmation after 3 working days. I heard GTB is also cheap
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 8:36am On Sep 13, 2013
nkenyy:
#smiling#, we would hear from them very soon. God will see us through this.
lol...sure they would
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yuugo: 8:52am On Sep 13, 2013
Good morning all,

pls house recommend me an excellent material i could use for IELTS exam. i really need to hit at least 7.0. or at of all d english exams which one is easier.

tanx all
Re: German Embassy And Visa by yuugo: 9:06am On Sep 13, 2013
At all,
Pls does uni assist accept photocopy but certified student copy transcript by the university

thanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:38am On Sep 13, 2013
Yes.
yuugo: At all,
Pls does uni assist accept photocopy but certified student copy transcript by the university

thanx
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 9:48am On Sep 13, 2013
dear naira,

Please i want to apply for my master program and i have a cgpa of 2.64/5:0 so with this gp can i get an adminsion in msc in ant of the soical science couse..... Please i need your advice
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 10:45am On Sep 13, 2013
steelie: Use this formular to convert to german grade and know where you stand.. (Nmax - Nattained/Nmax - Nlowest) x 3 +1....Nmax=highest possilble grade, Nattained= grade attained, Nlowest= lowest pass grade.
. Use dis formularto convert Nmax is maximum cgpa i.e 5 or 4 while Nlowest is 1...Good luck
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 10:47am On Sep 13, 2013
Chars1289: @steelie...tnks 4 d info.
After d grade conversion,will d result be graded according to ds Grading system
1-1.5=sehr gut,VERY GOOD
1.6-2.5=gut,GOOD
2.6-3.5=satisfactory
3.6-4.0=deficient
4.1-abv=insufficient
. This will also help then ma ogas @d top ie Godson Tope Angel Diamond n co can throw more candle(light) on it cos am a learner grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 10:51am On Sep 13, 2013
richard4ssky: dear naira,

Please i want to apply for my master program and i have a cgpa of 2.64/5:0 so with this gp can i get an adminsion in msc in ant of the soical science couse..... Please i need your advice
Your Cgpa on d German sys. Is 2.77 that is satisfactory Viel fur#
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 11:15am On Sep 13, 2013
steelie: someone posted the link here..i downloaded mine here. Just search from posts in july-august u will see the posted link.
I've checked but can't seem to find it. Please if you have it,, can you kindly post it for me. I have one here but it's opening in german without an english translation.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Temeric: 11:40am On Sep 13, 2013
Guy u dont need to send me you details pls. call them by yourself. i visited their office because i am in lagos. but you can contact them online. go to their website you will get their contact number. please dont send me any message because i will ignore it. travelling is not a big deal. try and contact them and see for yourself. They handled mine and it was fine.

econana: Please i leave in delta state and i really need to SA visa and i need flight. can wakanow.com help me. please i will send you a message now with my phone number. please help me. this is my first time to travel to SA. i cant go to their office because i stay in delta state.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 11:51am On Sep 13, 2013
Cindino20: .
Your Cgpa on d German sys. Is 2.77 that is satisfactory Viel fur#

Thanks so much for helping me to convert my gread 2.64/5.0 to german gread of 2.77 so with the germany gread hop am sure of getting am adminsion for a master program come this summer adminsion intake for international business
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Temeric: 11:57am On Sep 13, 2013
Hello, i am not an agent and can not be. i work with the best telecoms in Nigeria for your information. i patronise wakanow because they have physical presence. there is nothing like knowing the people you are dealing with. not just online, i have been to their office in lekki before ever i sent them my passport. i am only wanting you to know that we have so many 419 and fraudsters in this country. so i deal with people i can trust and know how to reach. Please do not miss understand me wakanow is still the most trusted and efficient. take out time and visit them if you are in Lagos and see what i mean. thanks

[quote author=topeajis][/quote]
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 12:21pm On Sep 13, 2013
richard4ssky:

Thanks so much for helping me to convert my gread 2.64/5.0 to german gread of 2.77 so with the germany gread hop am sure of getting am adminsion for a master program come this summer adminsion intake for international business

Ask oga Tope,Oga Godson,madam Daimond and all xpert in d building..cos I be learner.
I will apply for next summer sef so am also learning hence am a learner.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2013
franklysco:
I've checked but can't seem to find it. Please if you have it,, can you kindly post it for me. I have one here but it's opening in german without an english translation.
Go to page 102.

(1) (2) (3) ... (159) (160) (161) (162) (163) (164) (165) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.