Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,912 members, 7,883,164 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 04:25 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (165) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889937 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:15pm On Sep 14, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Gay no sexy ni?.................lool

Much sexy...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 3:16pm On Sep 14, 2013
topeajis:

Haha nö worry u Self go use Ur eye See am Ur Self all dis jean Way be say Person nö fit wear And Even Person wear am Self u fit Look like Gay.
OMG!!! Hahahaha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:19pm On Sep 14, 2013
aflynvir: OMG!!! Hahahaha

Yah but Shoes they well well well ooo. U go See Nice Sneakers for between 45-70 Euro..... But as Winter Don they Show Face na Boot remain make Person they Shop for......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:22pm On Sep 14, 2013
topeajis:

Much sexy...

Freedom of sexuality......not a bad idea........ grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:28pm On Sep 14, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Freedom of sexuality......not a bad idea........ grin

Na stupid idea.. That One of the issue that vex me in some Germany Clubs when u See all dis Gays arouNd u And some Might Even Approach u, if u go afro club These One them they Fight at Times Self.. So i tire for them..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by otto256: 4:03pm On Sep 14, 2013
It really very sad here in my country uganda.but the truth is ,germany embassy sucks.its 5 monaten now since i applied for family reunion visa but even if i send an email to the embassy no reply at all and it sucks.really these guys sucks and next week i will be collecting my documents for sure coz i have no hope and trust to these people at all.my wife was born in germany and shes black like me and i think discrimination has caused this.coz my friends who had germany white wives have already gone and i was the one who applied first.germany embassy here really discriminate like hell.but what goes around comes around.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Cindino20(m): 5:48pm On Sep 14, 2013
agyeigilbert2: Hi niaralanders I ve been following this forum for sometime now and I am from Ghana. Please I hold a bachelor degree in intergrated business studies with a cgpa of 3.25 / 5.00 can I get admission to do masters in a business related course ?. And according to german grading system can any member convert my cgpa to germans own for me.

Ur CGPA on d German gradin system is about 2.3125...check page 161 for d formular
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kelly4top: 7:53pm On Sep 14, 2013
topeajis:

Yah And much depends on the City u Want to study in... Nigeria embassy will send Ur documents to the City auslander

Yeah, they send it electronically.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:56pm On Sep 14, 2013
kelly4top:

Yeah, they send it electronically.

Genua Brother eletronically.. How u doin man Keep enjoying for that side ooooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 9:21pm On Sep 14, 2013
Having worked in gtb forign transfer for some period i know is not possible.but some people will try and proove smartness.
Angel Diamond:

I have paid tuition using form A from Nigeria from GTBank...........i thought i could do it for blocked account too but i was told i need to send from a Euro account...........coz it is a personal money..........using form A makes it cheaper but sending to a personal account is a NO NO.........meaning anyone with a German account could be able to send money using form A and making it a form of money exchange business...
In a nut shell, i was told i CANNOT use form A for a personal account...............
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 11:43pm On Sep 14, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Well, i do not know why your passport wasn`t stamped but i can tell you for sure that since you did not get a mail after a week, then your visa is been processed.........try to pop champagne when you get it........cheers.

Yess boss. Thanks for the encouragement. I even checked my spam yesterday to confirm that no rejection / denial has been sent to my mail. Waiting patiently
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 9:01am On Sep 15, 2013
aroyem4u:

Yess boss. Thanks for the encouragement. I even checked my spam yesterday to confirm that no rejection / denial has been sent to my mail. Waiting patiently

Neverthelss, I will advice you to pay the cash as soon as possible because I've read a case whereby a man's student visa wasn't issued for over 6 to 7 weeks because Deutsche Bank didn't send confirmation letter to the embassy. However, after the confirmation was received, the student visa was issued within few days...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 9:05am On Sep 15, 2013
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 10:22am On Sep 15, 2013
[quote author=t-med]

Neverthelss, I will advice you to pay the cash as soon as possible because I've read a case whereby a man's student visa wasn't issued for over 6 to 7 weeks because Deutsche Bank didn't send confirmation letter to the embassy. However, after the confirmation was received, the student visa was issued within few days...

Noted. U guys here are awesome. Thanks...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 15, 2013
Got my german Visa (tourist) last week, any nigerians here living in Germany??

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by justmenoni: 7:44am On Sep 16, 2013
Where in germany are you visiting?

Cutebabe20: Got my german Visa (tourist) last week, any nigerians here living in Germany??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:53am On Sep 16, 2013
Goodday house,
I've already obtained my transcript from my uni here in Nigeria addressed to the german consulate, and I intend going there to get it notorized..
I already shortlisted 6 schools I want to apply to, will they agree to notorize all the 6 photocopies?
5 of the school is for winter admission, just one for summer admission, will they see it as too early to notorize now?
What other documents should I take along to the embassy as evidence and which day of the week will they attend to issues like this?
Thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
@justmenoni, I'm Going to Berlin, do u reside dere?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:20pm On Sep 16, 2013
any good news ??

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 6:35pm On Sep 16, 2013
Godson201333: any good news ??

Nothing yet o...I just dey check my mail 24/7 grin grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2013
No be only you oh....today is the 26th day after interview ooooh
t-med:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by futurewise11(m): 6:45pm On Sep 16, 2013
On the 20th applicant,lets be hopefull.it will come out good for us.........
t-med:

Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 6:50pm On Sep 16, 2013
futurewise11: No be only you oh....today is the 26th day after interview ooooh

Hopefully, there will be series of positive response from the embassy before this week runs out...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 6:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Okay I have been praying for all of una since oo and i even dey fast...We shall rejoice in Jesus name..... grin grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 6:58pm On Sep 16, 2013
Godson201333: Okay I have been praying for all of una since oo and i even dey fast...We shall rejoice in Jesus name..... grin grin

AMEN! smiley
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:02pm On Sep 16, 2013
Katangora: Goodday house,
I've already obtained my transcript from my uni here in Nigeria addressed to the german consulate, and I intend going there to get it notorized..
I already shortlisted 6 schools I want to apply to, will they agree to notorize all the 6 photocopies?
5 of the school is for winter admission, just one for summer admission, will they see it as too early to notorize now?
What other documents should I take along to the embassy as evidence and which day of the week will they attend to issues like this?
Thanks
please house my questions need answers oooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 16, 2013
Guys, so some weeks back I said I was going for the visa interview but I didn't go due to some stuff I had to do. I didn't even book my appointment because in my country, not many people apply for German visa so I knew I could book it even at the last minute. All the times I've been there (to certify results, bank forms, get visa application forms...we get the application forms from the embassy in my country) I've only met people applying for visiting, tourist and business visas. Anyway, in my country people don't know that Germany has free education and so they like going to UK, USA, Canada and Australia. When I tell them about the free tuition in Germany, they never believe me. Ok, what I want to share is that last week I booked an appointment for the visa application for today. I was told to go to the embassy at 2 p.m. and today I was the only one applying for the visa in the afternoon...another reason for this is that the visa section in my country is only open from 9 to 11 in the morning. When appointments are made, then one can be attended to in the afternoon as in my case (so I was told by the security guard today). I was kind of nervous because I was the only one there with no one to talk to. I had studied about Germany, its states, neighbours, German great scholars, Munich and my Uni and all the visa interview questions that were posted here...I reached the embassy at 11.30 and was still studying. At 2 p.m., the lady got my documents and checked them, entered the details in the computer, took my fingerprints, gave me back my national ID card (which we are also asked to submit with two photocopies),gave me the receipt, kept my passport and then told me when to expect an answer and when to contact the embassy if I don't here from her...then she said "you can go now". Imagine, I did not have any interview and my passport is there at the embassy. I expected an interview because all the people I've met who were applying for visiting, tourist and business visas, and had never been to a Schengen country before, where told that they had to be interviewed. I never met anyone applying for a student visa...so I guess there are no interviews for people applying for student visa in my country. Hmm, I guess different countries are given different requirements...just thought of sharing my experience smiley!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 7:11pm On Sep 16, 2013
nachie20: @LillyGemm: Will do. Thanks for the advice. Just sent u a nairaland e-mail
@Justwise: I'm sorry.

Nachie20, I'll email you. Just been busy but I haven't forgotten that I am supposed to email you smiley!!!!
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 7:46pm On Sep 16, 2013
futurewise11: On the 20th applicant,lets be hopefull.it will come out good for us.........

Wishing those expecting their visa the courage to smile while in the waiting period..............because we know how it feels to be expectant..........also wish that you celebrate in full when you get it..........reason: some of us like to party hard.......haha
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 7:49pm On Sep 16, 2013
Godson201333: Okay I have been praying for all of una since oo and i even dey fast...We shall rejoice in Jesus name..... grin grin

Ah Godfather, you sure? i dey suspect you oo...choi
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 7:54pm On Sep 16, 2013
Cutebabe20: @justmenoni, I'm Going to Berlin, do u reside dere?

Am in berlin when u coming

(1) (2) (3) ... (162) (163) (164) (165) (166) (167) (168) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.