Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,537 members, 7,972,048 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:29 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (185) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (897525 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 1:30pm On Sep 28, 2013
joyoftheLord: please house, how is the Credit confirmation of 8090Euro from Deutsche bank likE?
just like the mail sent to you, after your account was opened.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by toplevel: 3:46pm On Sep 28, 2013
Flange the you get admission from mann university that we both applied for winter? Also drop your number let's talk or BB pin I don't have face book
Re: German Embassy And Visa by richard4ssky: 6:02pm On Sep 28, 2013
topeajis:

Nop Msc international BUSINESS but will do a Second Msc in Economics by God Grase

Sir please i need your reply on dis i want to apply for M.sc international business but i have a 1st dregree in Accounting and i hope with my qulification i wil be accepted in the department, ur advice is needed sir
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 6:44pm On Sep 28, 2013
Godson201333:

Una don dey plenty for my best school oo

Trier is a nice border town and also a student city
bro i cnt seem to find contact page for envi sc dept on ur schl website.. Cn u help me with if pls? Rili wana contact dem.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 12:04am On Sep 29, 2013
Beehandz:

Hi, I'm also a prospective student of Uni Trier-MSc Environmental Sci.
Me too, pls dis is my email address send me your number so we can talk kellyc_112@yahoo.com
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 12:10am On Sep 29, 2013
Please I need people going to the university of trier to send me a mail, so that we can communicate more and help each other. My email address is kellyc_112@yahoo.com. Waiting.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 3:31am On Sep 29, 2013
wonderbobs: Please I need people going to the university of trier to send me a mail, so that we can communicate more and help each other. My email address is kellyc_112@yahoo.com. Waiting.

why do you need people to send you messages?

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 5:27am On Sep 29, 2013
Godson201333:

I want to talk more on extentions by d school beacause the interview date I got makes it a bit impossible to meet up with the deadline..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 5:30am On Sep 29, 2013
Godson201333:

and pls I also wanna ask u, since your one of the helpers in dis forum, if someone misses the deadline for registration do you think the school will still accept the person ??
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 7:18am On Sep 29, 2013
Hi guyz,pls my question is,is it possible to to study with a sponsorship letter after gettin yur admission from d uni.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:12am On Sep 29, 2013
Oladecoolz: Hi guyz,pls my question is,is it possible to to study with a sponsorship letter after gettin yur admission from d uni.

Yes Possible
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 9:14am On Sep 29, 2013
wonderbobs: Please I need people going to the university of trier to send me a mail, so that we can communicate more and help each other. My email address is kellyc_112@yahoo.com. Waiting.

U dont Need a personal Mail from anyone Run Ur Race and ASK any questions Here all the best
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Beehandz(m): 9:49am On Sep 29, 2013
Godson201333:

Una don dey plenty for my best school oo

Trier is a nice border town and also a student city

Really? Are u already in Trier? Or a prospective student like me. Kindly drop ur email Pls.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 10:05am On Sep 29, 2013
Oladecoolz: Hi guyz,pls my question is,is it possible to to study with a sponsorship letter after gettin yur admission from d uni.

YEA
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 10:26am On Sep 29, 2013
Y'all asking for personal mail should just chill already. Ask ur questions on here and let everyone benefit from it. Thanks and God bless.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 10:55am On Sep 29, 2013
Noted, sorry guys
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Oladecoolz(m): 12:21pm On Sep 29, 2013
Tanx for d Info @Tope nd prince
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
wonderbobs: and pls I also wanna ask u, since your one of the helpers in dis forum, if someone misses the deadline for registration do you think the school will still accept the person ??

It depends However you do not have to arrive late because the Foreign office will ask you reason for your lateness before they can even extend your visa.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 12:33pm On Sep 29, 2013
Beehandz:

Really? Are u already in Trier? Or a prospective student like me. Kindly drop ur email Pls.

I cant drop contact,ask your questions and I got an admission into that Uni but choose somewhere else because its too far and Trier is a small town so you must be rich.

I was there this weekend cos its also a Tourist centre.Universitat trier is such a nice school.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 1:46pm On Sep 29, 2013
Pls house wch insurance company do u suggest i use for the collection of my visa..
. i mean cheapest one oh grin
and what and what do dey require for me to b insured?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 1:57pm On Sep 29, 2013
ganasy: Pls house wch insurance company do u suggest i use for the collection of my visa..
. i mean cheapest one oh grin
and what and what do dey require for me to b insured?

Just go there with your valid international passport and exact traveling date cos thats is the date that the embassy will use to issue your visa.

IGI 15000 3 MONTH
AIICO 23000 3 MONTH.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 2:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
steelie: just like the mail sent to you, after your account was opened.

Ok thanks.probably d one they sent to me on friday was not really d confirmation mail.can i have ur email so i can Forward it for u to see and confirm if it's d right confirmation?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Divabiola: 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2013
Hello everyone, i have a few questions:
1 do u have to send original transcript to uni assist, how do u pay uni assist and how do you certify photocopies of certificate
2 on the school application form, there is a question on if i can study the course in my country. Will choosing yes disqualify me
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 2:22pm On Sep 29, 2013
Divabiola: Hello everyone, i have a few questions:
1 do u have to send original transcript to uni assist, how do u pay uni assist and how do you certify photocopies of certificate
2 on the school application form, there is a question on if i can study the course in my country. Will choosing yes disqualify me

U can send a Certified copy to the embassy also ans u can certify that at a Law Court Notary public or the German embassy..
2 just say u can study it in Ur Country to be at a Save side... Just a Suggestion
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 2:24pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ganasy, Futurewise and steelie

Congrat with the approval of your visa...we are all smiling at the end. Glory be to God!

Pfanen360

Please do you know of any accommodation that is currently for rent in Kleve? I need accommodation badly..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
joyoftheLord:

Ok thanks.probably d one they sent to me on friday was not really d confirmation mail.can i have ur email so i can Forward it for u to see and confirm if it's d right confirmation?
just write it here.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 2:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
t-med:
Ganasy, Futurewise and steelie

Congrat with the approval of your visa...we are all smiling at the end. Glory be to God!

Pfanen360

Please do you know of any accommodation that is currently for rent in Kleve? I need accommodation badly..
Thanks man.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Divabiola: 2:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
topeajis:

U can send a Certified copy to the embassy also ans u can certify that at a Law Court Notary public or the German embassy..
2 just say u can study it in Ur Country to be at a Save side... Just a Suggestion
i'm a lil confused are you saying i can take the photocopy of my transcript to a law court to get it certified.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 2:31pm On Sep 29, 2013
i just hope what i'm seeing on Emirates site is for real...$573 to Munich?...quite cheap..please guys, booking directly at their office and booking tru agent, which is cheaper?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:39pm On Sep 29, 2013
Ogbeche77: but since the letter from the lecturer is a formal one, it ll bear the name of the German uni, I don't think he can photocopy such & address to other uni he wants to apply to again
To whom it may concern
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:41pm On Sep 29, 2013
Godson201333:

I no even know say election dey go on...All the posters for here i think say na just for decoration..You dey current oo grin grin grin
Lol...u vote?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
I don port o.

(1) (2) (3) ... (182) (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) ... (481)

Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.