Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,847 members, 7,942,128 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 09:03 PM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (186) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (894254 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 2:48pm On Sep 29, 2013
Angel Diamond: I don port o.
cheesy where you port go
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 2:50pm On Sep 29, 2013
shalon: Hello Guys in the house,can you kindly advise any low fee paying university in Germany offering any of these courses,pharmacology,biotechnology or Health science.thanks you
Low fee or free tuition sef....when our big bosses in the house no de pay tuition then why should we pay.....first option should be free tuition before you search schools with tuition....just my advice anyway....or maybe you are a bigger boss than our nairaland bosses alive.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 2:51pm On Sep 29, 2013
steelie: just write it here.

It was sent in 2 versions: german and English.
Dear Sirs,

after crediting the complete blocked amount in Euro to your account the
confirmation usually will be send automatically to you and the embassy
within 2 to 3 working days by e-mail. We don't ship original confirmation
letters by postal service. This procedure is coordinated with the German
embassies.

We do not communicate any balance statements by phone or e-mail.
Thank you for your patience.

Mit freundlichem Gruss / Kind regards

Deutsche Bank
Privat- und Geschaeftskunden AG
Spezialservice Ausländische Studenten
Frankfurter Straße 1
04024 Leipzig
Germany
--
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 2:54pm On Sep 29, 2013
joyoftheLord:
Dear Sirs,

within 2 to 3 working days by e-mail. We don't ship original confirmation
letters by postal service. This procedure is coordinated with the German
embassies.

We do not communicate any balance statements by phone or e-mail.
Thank you for your patience.

Mit freundlichem Gruss / Kind regards

Deutsche Bank
Privat- und Geschaeftskunden AG
Spezialservice Ausländische Studenten
Frankfurter Straße 1
04024 Leipzig
Germany
--
. And i Got d above mail after 2 days of sending d complete amount.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
steelie: i just hope what i'm seeing on Emirates site is for real...$573 to Munich?...quite cheap..please guys, booking directly at their office and booking tru agent, which is cheaper?

Dont use Agent U can walk down to their office in VI to Book self.. Cos if u Want to Book like 3 days to Ur flight it wont. Accept online Payment So na to Walk to their office nt to dar to German embassy that Wat Future Wise did and the Guy is much happy in München now
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:08pm On Sep 29, 2013
emeka55:

I'm happy for u man, ur faith has made u whole. Remember to buy fresh fish and big stout for Godson when u get there, Also carry one paint of amala for Tope and u go dey send sweet for us wey dey here
Lol or lollipop
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 3:25pm On Sep 29, 2013
topeajis:

Dont use Agent U can walk down to their office in VI to Book self.. Cos if u Want to Book like 3 days to Ur flight it wont. Accept online Payment So na to Walk to their office nt to dar to German embassy that Wat Future Wise did and the Guy is much happy in München now
sorry bro..i didn't get your last statement. And pls how long(hours) does the insurance take to be ready?..
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
flange:

Dont mind that woman she dey always misbehave u can apply to 40 s hs self nothing spoil if embasy refuses theh use d notary public......na only tope she like @futurewise and all congrats and ny oga Godson, tope and d gurus i hail una
Tope is married man oo...make she no like am o.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:29pm On Sep 29, 2013
steelie: sorry bro..i didn't get your last statement. And pls how long(hours) does the insurance take to be ready?..

Insurance Should be ready Within an Hour.. I Mean futurewise went to Book his ticket from the emirate Office And he is now in München
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 3:30pm On Sep 29, 2013
Angel Diamond:
Tope is married man oo...make she no like am o.

Yah that 2ru am married with a Kid Shey that One Mean ni but the Love like me SHA ans me self Love her
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 3:32pm On Sep 29, 2013
joyoftheLord: . And i Got d above mail after 2 days of sending d complete amount.
i don't think its the confirmation. The confirmation is supposed to state the exact amount you transferred.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
Katangora: bros ,
u no comment when u dey find school.
U no comment when u apply for admission
U no comment when u get admission
U no comment when u open block account
U no comment when u book appointment
U no comment when u go do interview
Dem give u visa, u come dey find who dey go LMU.. Abegii park comot here.
If that's how everyone here does, this thread ll be long dead..
In short, May God continue to bless Tope,Godson,Fringe,Bwave,Kelly4top, and all others who have kept this thread a reality...

You are right
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 3:35pm On Sep 29, 2013
t-med:
Ganasy, Futurewise and steelie

Congrat with the approval of your visa...we are all smiling at the end. Glory be to God!

Pfanen360

Please do you know of any accommodation that is currently for rent in Kleve? I need accommodation badly..
thanks man...planning on wen to enta lag....u kw i i told u am nt based close to lag
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 3:42pm On Sep 29, 2013
steelie: i don't think its the confirmation. The confirmation is supposed to state the exact amount you transferred.
Ok, thanks. Let me wait for awhile, probably they would send d real mail tmro, if it doesnt come, then I'll take dis one to d embassy.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
Godson201333:

I do not want to talk because its then they will say Godson don drink oo..

Na so dem dey think no mind am nah lie jare,which time he apply,when he get visa??

He come dey use scope dey seek attention!!

Some people are only visitors on this thread, they read people's post, get answers to their questions that others have asked long time ago and they eventually get their visa through the help of this forum and I know people who did that and never make comment or open an account with nairaland at all... So this akp 2013 may have done the same....but now desperate to know who is going to his city not to be bored...lol.......another secret is that some of these visitors who don't have an account actually can make remarkable contributions but they are mostly too selfish and prefer to gain and not support others..........may God expose them like akp 2013.... Amen............

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:47pm On Sep 29, 2013
aflynvir: you are new here, abi you don dey benefit from past post ! Then suddenly you want us to be hailing you abi! You better travel without making any fuse o! Park well jare
Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 3:49pm On Sep 29, 2013
aflynvir: how come it's when he finished everything he joined

He dey follow una bumper to bumper b4 na.....una no know ni
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 4:00pm On Sep 29, 2013
Godson201333:

Just go there with your valid international passport and exact traveling date cos thats is the date that the embassy will use to issue your visa.

IGI 15000 3 MONTH
AIICO 23000 3 MONTH.
tnks man
make i run go IGI sharp sharp
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 4:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
ganasy:
thanks man...planning on wen to enta lag....u kw i i told u am nt based close to lag

Yeah, I remember....I am also going to be at the embassy on Wednesday morning to collect my visa....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by tmed1(m): 4:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
joyoftheLord:
Dear Sirs,

within 2 to 3 working days by e-mail.
--

Are you sure the money was completely sent? In other words, are you sure the principal bank you used to transfer the cash didn't remove any charges from the 8090 euros?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:40pm On Sep 29, 2013
akp2013:
Yeah... accommodation has been sorted out at one of the halls of residence controlled by the Studentwerk... Tenant agreement is valid from 1st October but I would be arriving on the 30th... just dont know where I would pass the night on that first day...and Octoberfest makes it worse because most hotels have been completely booked for this annual festival...
How much did you get the studentenwerk accommodation in your city?.....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
LillyGemm:

So how did you manage to get accommodation? I have to be on the waiting list for at least a semester and some even for two semesters depending on whether I prefer a shared house, shared apartment, single apartment, single room, double room, family apartment etc...that's what I saw when applying for those Halls of Residence ...OR did you take part in the lottery for accommodation at LMU? You are very very lucky and blessed to have that type of accommodation smiley! It's cheaper than renting a private place which Steelie and I might have to do for now embarassed! Are you going for a Masters or Undergraduate program?
I applied for mine since July and got one in sept by studentenwerk but feel I can get a cheaper one, so am still scouting and looking up to Godson and TOpe.....lol......waiting for them to ask for my account details......hahahah....I hope am not dreaming......I should wake now now.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 4:44pm On Sep 29, 2013
t-med:

Are you sure the money was completely sent? In other words, are you sure the principal bank you used to transfer the cash didn't remove any charges from the 8090 euros?

I sent 9,950 dollars through UBA, they chaged me 150 dollars (meaning that they transfered only 9,800 dollars). After few days, i transfered another 1,450 dollars through same UBA, and they equally charged their commission fee of another 150 dollars, (meaning that they transfered 1,300 dollars). So the total amount i have transfered to my account in germany so far is 11,100 dollars. Please is d conversion in Euro not more than the required 8090 Euros?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:56pm On Sep 29, 2013
joyoftheLord:

I sent 9,950 dollars through UBA, they chaged me 150 dollars (meaning that they transfered only 9,800 dollars). After few days, i transfered another 1,450 dollars through same UBA, and they equally charged their commission fee of another 150 dollars, (meaning that they transfered 1,300 dollars). So the total amount i have transfered to my account in germany so far is 11,100 dollars. Please is d conversion in Euro not more than the required 8090 Euros?

Try And confirm the exchange rate the Bank used cos exchange rate of Banks is kinda diff From he Spot rate at Times
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:58pm On Sep 29, 2013
Angel Diamond:
I applied for mine since July and got one in sept by studentenwerk but feel I can get a cheaper one, so am still scouting and looking up to Godson and TOpe.....lol......waiting for them to ask for my account details......hahahah....I hope am not dreaming......I should wake now now.

Nigerians Ladies u they find Cheap accomodation pls wait well well ooo Education na Free Every na free to Pay accomodation self u they do like ijebu Woman Way study Economics well SHA u Don See Place to stay na why u they shake for the Payment... U nt Yet desperate.... I laff u Miene BS
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:01pm On Sep 29, 2013
[quote author=ganasy]
tnks man
make i run go IGI sharp sharp[/quote

Yah na Igi sure Pass ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 5:09pm On Sep 29, 2013
toplevel: Kelly4top, please help did you certify your transcript from the german embassy or you did it through a lawyer because I want to do my through a lawyer hope they will accept it because am base in port harcourt please respond immediately
That's what I did
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joyoftheLord: 5:16pm On Sep 29, 2013
topeajis:

Try And confirm the exchange rate the Bank used cos exchange rate of Banks is kinda diff From he Spot rate at Times

Ok, thanks. I will go to UBA bank tmro to re-confirm. Although i saw on d Board d day i went for d transfer that they sell dollar 161.67 naira and euro for 214.55 naira. I'll go back their tmoro to re-confirm their Exchange rate. Big Thanks.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:20pm On Sep 29, 2013
joyoftheLord:

Ok, thanks. I will go to UBA bank tmro to re-confirm. Although i saw on d Board d day i went for d transfer that they sell dollar 161.67 naira and euro for 214.55 naira. I'll go back their tmoro to re-confirm their Exchange rate. Big Thanks.

Ab n sure Euro can be 215 cos its 220 as Off thursday so try confirm well that Might be the cause of the Delay
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 6:05pm On Sep 29, 2013
Divabiola: i'm a lil confused are you saying i can take the photocopy of my transcript to a law court to get it certified.

Exactly
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 6:11pm On Sep 29, 2013
steelie: sorry bro..i didn't get your last statement. And pls how long(hours) does the insurance take to be ready?..
U will get your insurance in less than half an hour.......tope meant to say since your travel date is really close, you may not be able to book online yourself, so you should go to the airline office of your choice and get the booking done.......cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 6:13pm On Sep 29, 2013
Angel Diamond:
U will get your insurance in less than half an hour.......tope meant to say since your travel date is really close, you may not be able to book online yourself, so you should go to the airline office of your choice and get the booking done.......cheers

Kia thank u for the help that why i Love u my Ss

(1) (2) (3) ... (183) (184) (185) (186) (187) (188) (189) ... (481)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.