Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,921 members, 7,883,213 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:29 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (214) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889949 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:11pm On Oct 10, 2013
topeajis: for people who have business prospect in germany dis quite encouraging
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqQvh_2cVG0&feature=youtu.be

Tope oooo.....chai.......I have just seen the video..........wait ooo.......hope you posted this video for only people already in Germany to view because i sat for about 24mins to watch it and my bum has turned red coz I never sat for so long to watch anything grin..........If you posted this video for our 9ja family and friends wey de use private moderm to browse ehn, i will say you wicked ooo..........you want finish their megabyte ni?....if na 9ja i de ehn, i go fear to watch dis video............ha.... shocked
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 4:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Angel Diamond:

LOL.........nice one.....wetin i go ask wey them go carry me for free?...........teach me that German Language............I don`t want to pay atall.......... grin

If you reach your destination make you form Deef or mad man the taxi guy go leave you try hamm and see...lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
topeajis:

lol dont worry german school will join soon also

I look forward to it........lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
kelly4top:

I also booked Lufthansa from London with my Brother's credit card in Uk and i flew from Naija to Germany this year and nobody asked me for any cc. 2 times i flew Lufthansa now they dont ask. So book . The 2 airlines that must ask u is Qatar and Emirate. Its even writeen on their online payment portal. Though they remain the cheapest but their journey remains longer cos of transit things.

It is also written on Lufthansa website that you will show card ............but doesn't matter......
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:31pm On Oct 10, 2013
suckermaterial:
please house, is it a must that I must apply for visa next year winter with that same school admission letter that I used before? can I use admission letter from other schools to apply for visa next year winter.

Not a must.........
Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 4:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
princeolu254:

If you reach your destination make you form Deef or mad man the taxi guy go leave you try hamm and see...lol

Lol.....you de teach me bad thing ooo...........instead of you to give me the language i will use to get taxi free ride..........looks like only Godson knows the trick..... grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 4:50pm On Oct 10, 2013
Angel Diamond:

Tope oooo.....chai.......I have just seen the video..........wait ooo.......hope you posted this video for only people already in Germany to view because i sat for about 24mins to watch it and my bum has turned red coz I never sat for so long to watch anything grin..........If you posted this video for our 9ja family and friends wey de use private moderm to browse ehn, i will say you wicked ooo..........you want finish their megabyte ni?....if na 9ja i de ehn, i go fear to watch dis video............ha.... shocked

yah most people on the tread don enter Germany or about to enter na so no wahala ma
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 6:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
topeajis:

their is a german embassy in abuja but they don attaned to personal and individuals ans it nt alway must u certify at the embassy some school dont make it compulsory u certify in embassy i applied via uni assist and i didnt certify at the embassy self
german embassy will certify ur documents bt u have to go to lag for the interview
certified my documents n also the block acct openning form there
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 6:08pm On Oct 10, 2013
ganasy:
german embassy will certify ur documents bt u have to go to lag for the interview
certified my documents n also the block acct openning form there

U mean German embasy Abuja?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by CaptJHMiller: 6:23pm On Oct 10, 2013
Justcul:

I pray so.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
Hello House, Has anybody apply to University of Bremen without certifying their documents, because is online application, i wanted to certify the documents and upload a photocopy of the certified transcript to the online application, or should i upload the original copy of the transcript without certification? Please help
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:25pm On Oct 10, 2013
Good evening house, please as someone suggested sometime ago, that I could use a single reference letter. Titled ' To Whon It May Concern' for my various application.s, since not all profs ll be willing to give different references...
Please can I have a format cos a prof I contacted is willing to assist even though ASUU is on strike
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justmenoni: 8:26pm On Oct 10, 2013
Tope are you in Berlin?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:38pm On Oct 10, 2013
manover: Hello House, Has anybody apply to University of Bremen without certifying their documents, because is online application, i wanted to certify the documents and upload a photocopy of the certified transcript to the online application, or should i upload the original copy of the transcript without certification? Please help

I once applied to Uni bremen and it was through Uni assist.,

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 10, 2013
manover: Hello House, Has anybody apply to University of Bremen without certifying their documents, because is online application, i wanted to certify the documents and upload a photocopy of the certified transcript to the online application, or should i upload the original copy of the transcript without certification? Please help

I applied there. You have to scan your original documents and then upload them when you are applying. You don't need to certify the documents but just make sure that you upload the originals and not photocopies. After you are accepted into the program you applied for, that's when the University of Bremen will now ask you to send certified copies of your documents. So when applying, just upload scanned originals.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 9:00pm On Oct 10, 2013
Ok thanks & God bless you
LillyGemm:

I applied there. You have to scan your original documents and then upload them when you are applying. You don't need to certify the documents but just make sure that you upload the originals and not photocopies. After you are accepted into the program you applied for, that's when the University of Bremen will now ask you to send certified copies of your documents. So when applying, just upload scanned originals.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by youngbayur: 9:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
please wch Uni in Germany can i study Mas-comm, and what are the neccessary doccument i need to process addmission.... And can i use my NECO result for part of the addmission pross Please i need an answer very fast.... Bayo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 9:21pm On Oct 10, 2013
Justcul:

yes german embassy abj will do it for him. d block account too they would bt they will give u to send it to DB ursef.
cheers
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 5:09am On Oct 11, 2013
justmenoni: Tope are you in Berlin?

Yah
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 5:19am On Oct 11, 2013
Is it advisable to carry a duvet to Germany? How much does a duvet cost in Germany?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by joeblack21: 7:00am On Oct 11, 2013
hello everyone.pls am still expecting my admission letter by post and is being over 2 weeks since the school sent it but i 've not received it.can I use the scanned copy to apply for VISA interview?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by wonderbobs(m): 7:29am On Oct 11, 2013
joeblack21: hello everyone.pls am still expecting my admission letter by post and is being over 2 weeks since the school sent it but i 've not received it.can I use the scanned copy to apply for VISA interview?
start the process, and stop waiting for the original... B4 its too late for you, first go and book for appointment online
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 7:36am On Oct 11, 2013
aflynvir: there are cheaper rooms! My room is self contained! Kitchen bathroom and should be one of the most expensive around

Rich man grin
Re: German Embassy And Visa by MrniceG: 7:46am On Oct 11, 2013
@ all, Elo huz, plz i need help here, i really want 2 apply 4 an addmission in Germany in two, three more school's but my problem is dis, i'v an HND in Elect/Elect Eng, i dnt kw which program 2 apply 4, PGD or an Undergraduat program related 2 my field of study, cos i notice most of us here apply wit dere Bsc, Beng for Master program.
The other is dis, i observe dat b4 sum1 can apply in sum of dis sch, dis requirment(TOELF, GRA, IELTS) meight be needed, not all d school's though cos 4 now i'v either of any of dis English certification.In dis thread i came across sum gud testimonies hw most guz got there addmission wit- out those english certification, plz i jst wnt 2 start up my application 4 summer semester but dnt kw hw 2 comOver dis prblm.thanks
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 8:16am On Oct 11, 2013
youngbayur: please wch Uni in Germany can i study Mas-comm, and what are the neccessary doccument i need to process addmission.... And can i use my NECO result for part of the addmission pross Please i need an answer very fast.... Bayo

Visit www.daad.de/en to check for d schls that offer ur preferred course. After that, u can now visit the schls website to check out for d necessary documents u will need to send. From pples experience on dis trend, I think u can use ur neco certificate
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 9:11am On Oct 11, 2013
Jamoyt001:

Rich man grin
na wetin dem give me be that o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:51am On Oct 11, 2013
Katangora: Good evening house, please as someone suggested sometime ago, that I could use a single reference letter. Titled ' To Whon It May Concern' for my various application.s, since not all profs ll be willing to give different references...
Please can I have a format cos a prof I contacted is willing to assist even though ASUU is on strike
I'm not sure someone can use 'to who it may concern' for references... I stand corrected though...
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 9:53am On Oct 11, 2013
Beehandz:

Make copies of ur documents and arrange d copies in d order of d originals puting d filled applicatn form 1st, followed by biodata page of ur passport and oda documents follow suit.

B organised cz immediate d woman @ d desk c u r not on point. She'll tell u to go and come bak.

NB-If u r using waec result. Make copy of d front and bak page.
have you done yours? How many did she certify for you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) (217) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.