Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,903 members, 7,883,139 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

German Embassy And Visa - Travel (218) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / German Embassy And Visa (889918 Views)

How Easy Is Getting Admission Into Netherlands Univeristies And Visa / Nigerian Embassy And Police Report / My Experience At The German Embassy Yesterdav. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (481) (Go Down)

Re: German Embassy And Visa by AngelDiamond1: 10:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
@ LillyGemm...........Kindly search for an accommodation here..........the last link i sent you is not as straight forward as this...

http://www.wg-gesucht.de

For those still looking for a flat you can check here........make sure u are ready to make calls and be ready to check the rooms........on the site, type your city and search, it will show the the available flats, the amount and its condition etc.........Good luck

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 10:55pm On Oct 12, 2013
topeajis:

Yah Godson as a microfinance Pocket self so am sure he is Already ready to help the Guy Should pls send Godson a personal Massage

A brother is in Need and una dey Laugh...Tope,Affyllin,futurewise and nko...Una dey get money from block account monthly,can we all help this guy out
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:13pm On Oct 12, 2013
Godson201333:

A brother is in Need and una dey Laugh...Tope,Affyllin,futurewise and nko...Una dey get money from block account monthly,can we all help this guy out
Oya Godson, start make we follow you
Re: German Embassy And Visa by princeolu254: 11:17pm On Oct 12, 2013
aflynvir: Oya Godson, start make we follow you

Unah funny ooo
Re: German Embassy And Visa by gaphary(m): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2013
Make 10 of una donate €300 each for the guy nah, making €3000. Atleast more than 10 of u guys are already in Germany. Lmao.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aflynvir(m): 11:25pm On Oct 12, 2013
gaphary: Make 10 of una donate €300 each for the guy nah, making €3000. Atleast more than 10 of u guys are already in Germany. Lmao.
see as this guy mention 300euros like 300naira sha, lol

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by Nobody: 11:38pm On Oct 12, 2013
Hello everyone smiley. I am now in Germany at the airport and just waiting for someone to pick me up.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:47pm On Oct 12, 2013
LillyGemm: Hello everyone smiley. I am now in Germany at the airport and just waiting for someone to pick me up.

Godson is on his Way .....
Re: German Embassy And Visa by topeajis(m): 11:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
Godson201333:

Man do u Knw ,the number of Toilette i clean beföre i can get 10euro self... Nö Free Money in Europe na u work for Money ni." But u be God Sent SHA i nö mind cos me self Need Money to Buy Food stuff ooo so make u send me 30euro
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Justcul(m): 11:53pm On Oct 12, 2013
topeajis:

Godson is on his Way .....
grin very funny... @ Tope
Re: German Embassy And Visa by manover: 12:13am On Oct 13, 2013
I dont know why you guys are mocking the guy, he haven't done wrong by asking for help here, who knows someone might be willing to help, everyone needs, even those that already got their visa, it was someone, families, friends that help them. it is even written in the holy bible, ask you shall be given, seek, ye will find, knock and it will be open, for some to raise 1.3 to open a block account is not easy. we should pray for the guy for God favor to locate him and find the remaining balance to open his block account. the reason why we all are on this thread, to ask questions and find help. i dont have i would have love to help, Brother dont give up, you have tried so far, May God help you, and God continue to bless everyone on this thread, Good news will be our portion in IJN, I hail the house once more smiley
topeajis:

Yah Godson as a microfinance Pocket self so am sure he is Already ready to help the Guy Should pls send Godson a personal Massage
Re: German Embassy And Visa by good188(m): 6:55am On Oct 13, 2013
make una help this guy abeg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 7:36am On Oct 13, 2013
@moneybag100

Calm down bro, I don't see anything wrong or criminal about ur request. Many people in Germany already and even some of those waiting for their visas, borrowed money too. It is not easy to get that much money.

Where u got it wrong was when u started raining insults and replying other harsh comments. This is a public forum and people must get on ur nerves. Your reaction may discourage someone from helping u, cos I already see u as a trouble maker at least from ur use of words and so may others.

I don't know if u are hoping to apply for the on-going winter semester. If u are, I'd suggest u defer ur admission to Summer so u can have enough time to source for the money.
I'd also suggest u break the money down and look for at least 3 people that can borrow u 200k each instead of looking for the whole 600k from one person.
You could also talk to anyone u are close to in ur bank, preferably the manager. The bank knows what they'll take from u as collateral even as a traveller. Some boys borrow money from banks to buy flight ticket and the bank knows how to track them somehow.

With 1.3million u are a big boy na, it is not easy! If u carry that money enter Malaysia or S.A, dem go they worship u sef. May God see u through...

My 2 spoons

7 Likes

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 7:40am On Oct 13, 2013
princeolu254:

Guy you never see anything i bet you one day person go say make them borrow hamm VISA ...lol

Prince calm down. U have always been a good boy here, wetin happen na
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 7:50am On Oct 13, 2013
naijaobi:
try university of bayern munich, university of borussia dortmund, university of shalke 04.. They dnt require toefl.. They even pay u €100 for every hour you are in class.. cheesy cheesy

cheesy u funny dieeeeee......€100 per hour.......na make hin hustle carry hin whole family go germo cheesy cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by justmenoni: 8:23am On Oct 13, 2013
topeajis:

Yah

oic,where in berlin are u? what school are studying at? hope ur weekend is going on great?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Godson201333(m): 8:26am On Oct 13, 2013
emeka55:

Calm down bro, I don't see anything wrong or criminal about ur request. Many people in Germany already and even some of those waiting for their visas, borrowed money too. It is not easy to get that much money.

Where u got it wrong was when u started raining insults and replying other harsh comments. This is a public forum and people must get on ur nerves. Your reaction may discourage someone from helping u, cos I already see u as a trouble maker at least from ur use of words and so may others.

I don't know if u are hoping to apply for the on-going winter semester. If u are, I'd suggest u defer ur admission to Summer so u can have enough time to source for the money.
I'd also suggest u break the money down and look for at least 3 people that can borrow u 200k each instead of looking for the whole 600k from one person.
You could also talk to anyone u are close to in ur bank, preferably the manager. The bank knows what they'll take from u as collateral even as a traveller. Some boys borrow money from banks to buy flight ticket and the bank knows how to track them somehow.

With 1.3million u are a big boy na, it is not easy! If u carry that money enter Malaysia or S.A, dem go they worship u sef. May God see u through...

My 2 spoons

Bros Emeka I swear na you be our igwe for here but please how many spoons do you have?

Cos you have given more than five people here two,two spoons
Re: German Embassy And Visa by naijaobi(m): 9:43am On Oct 13, 2013
emeka55: @moneybag100

My 2 spoons
oga emeka, as u take they share spoons here, remain d one u go use enta Germany o.. cheesy
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunene3(m): 10:01am On Oct 13, 2013
aflynvir: see as this guy mention 300euros like 300naira sha, lol

Lol
Re: German Embassy And Visa by kunene3(m): 10:49am On Oct 13, 2013
Belike say na only me be the only 9ja student here oh, on our welcome day for intl students, I was the only black person in the room. God help me. Am in Landau in the the university of Koblenz and Landau.
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 11:13am On Oct 13, 2013
LillyGemm: Hello everyone smiley. I am now in Germany at the airport and just waiting for someone to pick me up.

hw did u get access to d internet already?
or u can get a sim immediately u arrive at the airport?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2013
pls those that flew luthansa, whats the maximum luggage weight dat is allowed for smone that will fly economy?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by steelie: 11:19am On Oct 13, 2013
changed plans?
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 1:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
ganasy: pls those that flew luthansa, whats the maximum luggage weight dat is allowed for smone that will fly economy?

Lufthansa allows for 2 luggages of maximum of 23kg each making 46kg
Re: German Embassy And Visa by ganasy: 3:23pm On Oct 13, 2013
aroyem4u:

Lufthansa allows for 2 luggages of maximum of 23kg each making 46kg
thank u
Re: German Embassy And Visa by aroyem4u: 4:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
For guys still trying to fly to germany dis winter, especially if you are trying to save cost by taking any of these airlines that have stop overs, try to check the websites to compare prices in other to get a very good deal. I got Qatar airways for 83k with just 1hr 35min stop over in Doha. Almost as good as a striaght flight.

Best of luck to guys still waiting on the embassy. Hoping to read more good news this week.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:10pm On Oct 13, 2013
Godson201333:

Bros Emeka I swear na you be our igwe for here but please how many spoons do you have?

Cos you have given more than five people here two,two spoons

Hehehehe... Na two, two spoons I dey give o. If I give more than two spoons, the remaining fit no reach others. U be my chairman o
Re: German Embassy And Visa by emeka55: 4:13pm On Oct 13, 2013
naijaobi:
oga emeka, as u take they share spoons here, remain d one u go use enta Germany o.. cheesy

Lol... As long as na two spoons I dey share, e no go finish. I must not share pass two spoons
Re: German Embassy And Visa by franklysco: 4:22pm On Oct 13, 2013
emeka55: @moneybag100

My 2 spoons
I've been waiting 4 ur comment on this..... Papi u get sense jare. Well said.

1 Like

Re: German Embassy And Visa by youngbayur: 4:29pm On Oct 13, 2013
kunene3: Belike say na only me be the only 9ja student here oh, on our welcome day for intl students, I was the only black person in the room. God help me. Am in Landau in the the university of Koblenz and Landau.
..... Bro, please send me the information of the school u r in Germany state and city i want to proccess.... Waiting
Re: German Embassy And Visa by Jamoyt001: 4:33pm On Oct 13, 2013
futurewise11: Retlingen.is like 3hr difference sha.i was told is a good city but expensive.no fear.its well.

Una go dey chill wella since transport dey free

(1) (2) (3) ... (215) (216) (217) (218) (219) (220) (221) ... (481)

Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.